The woman he loves

A Weird Start to Fall in Love with You

Siwon's part:

Siwon's phone has already vibrated from, maybe ages ago, but he still doesn't pick it up. Actually, it's more like he doesn't have time to pick it up. Whoever calls him, Siwon has already planned to apologize to the person directly later, but now, he is nearly dying because of tiredness and all he wants to do is take some sleep in his very comfortable room.

Siwon just finish a CF shooting session this late at nite. He walks outside of D building in Cheongdam-dong area, and stops for a sec to look at the sky. It has been covered by the darkness. He misses the sun light. Lately, he has worked like crazy for 20/3. He barely get a chance to see the sun rises. He doesn't even get enough sleep. He still remembered yesterday he only got two hours to rest. And now there's black circle under his eyes.

When Siwon finally arrives in front of his car, his manager calls his name.

"Siwonnie, wait." Myuk hyung walks toward him. "You left this in the changing room."

Myuk hyung hands over his watch, a brown leader watch. "Thanks, see you tomorrow then."

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He helps Siwon put his stuff at the back of the car.

"Aniyo hyung, I'll drive by myself. Thanks."

"Well, take care."

Siwon nods and drives his car slowly leaving D building. Along the road he notices that his phone's still vibrating. He finally gives up and searches his phone in his bag when he stops his car in front of his house in apgujung.

"Ahh.." he starts to get a bit annoyed when he can't find his phone in his bag. He finally loses his patient and gets all his stuff out of the bag.

Siwon grabs his phone which stucks near the drama script and see the name on the screen.

The name "Alice" keep showing on the screen.

Seeing that name, Siwon feels relax all of the sudden. He chuckles a bit and imagine the face of the woman who's calling him by now.

That woman must have been very annoyed. And he remembers clearly when that woman gets annoyed, she will make a very funny expression with her cute face. he looks at his stuff  that lies around inside the car. He just lets it like that and plans to tidy it up when he wants to go to work later.

Siwon clears his troath then picks up the phone. Alice's voice can directly be heard before he even says anything.

"Oh, thank god, Where have you been? I'm worrying sick about. Are you okay?"

Siwon smiles, "Yeah, I'm good."

"Are your schedules that tight this week?" he can feel that Alice worries about him.

"gwaenchanhika, It's all finished. I just arrive at home." Siwon replies as he enters his house.

"Great. Where are your position now?" Alice seems to be very excited all of the sudden.

"Wae?"

"No-nothing just asking."

"Well, I'm walking to the living room right now."

"You better go get something to drink, maybe hot water, to make you relax"

"Okay, ma'am." Siwon smiles again, then heads to the kitchen.

the next time, they shares stories about their daily schedules. Sometimes, Siwon laughs at Alice's story. He sits on the pantry while looking outside. Somehow, he feels more relax now. It's all because of Alice. She always knows how to make Siwon feels comfortable.This is one of a hundred reasons why up until now, Siwon feels like receving a miracle having Alice by his side. It's almost a year but he still remembers it clearly when he declares that Alice has already got a place in his heart. The moment Alice says that she wants to have a relationship with him, Siwon feels like he has been blessed by God.

"Hei, Why do you still wake up at this late of nite?" Siwon asks Alice as he walks to his room on the right  side of the second floor.

"You are not the only one who's busy Mr.Choi. Me my self also has a tight schedule, even though it's not as tight as yours." Alice seems to be a bit annoyed.

"Okay, I got it." Siwon smiles in return.

It's true. Siwon is not the only one who's celebrity here. Actually, he doesn't plan to seek a girlfreind from the entertainment industry, but what can he says when he falls in love with a woman who happens to be one of the top model in South Korea, Alicia Jung. Well, It can't be help. He knows it a bit dangerous to have a relationship now when both of them are on the top of their carrier, but Siwon doesn't want to let Alice go either. So He dares to take the risk.

He almost reaches his room when alice asks him again, "Do you want to take a rest right now?"

"Yes, I'm so tired. It has been very long three days. "Siwon sighs. "You should also get some sleep or you'll get sick."

"Araso, Choi Siwon-ssi." Alice uses quite formal language. "Have a good nite." Then she hangs up the phone.

Siwon shakes his head. He will try to find a time to meet Alice tomorrow, if he can steal time between his schedule. For now he really needs to sleep or his sugar level would drop again. And it will be really disturbing.

Just when he open his room, he can barely blink his eyes.

All he can see was Alice's picture who's holding a cake with a candle in front of him. Slowly, he walks near the picture and see that it is a mosaic made by their pictures together.

His phone vibrates again. Siwon see the text which is sent by Alice.

Happy Anniversary. Saranghae.

"Alice." Siwon smiles brightly while looking so closely to his girlfriend's picture.


http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/638422915.jpg

He knows that once again he has been defeated by Alice. He will never win in this game of love.

**************************************************************************************

 

Next day, 8 a.m.

A girl sits in Siwon's kitchen while reading the morning newspaper. She reads the news and drinks the hot tea that she holds in her right hand.

"I was wondering why you need me at this time in the morning. It turns out to be Alice thing." the girl who happens to be Jiwon, Siwon's dongsaeng who's a little bit irritated since Siwon asks her help without considering the time.

"Ya! Is that how you talk to your oppa?" Siwon feels annoyed.

"Treats me after this, okay? You promise!"

"Araso. Kurom, have you prepared everything I asked?"

"It all set up, Oppa."Jiwon rises her two tumbs up. "Are YOU ready? You know, It's very risky and well, a risky thing doesn't suit you very well."

Siwon smiles at his dongsaeng and shakes her hair, "All you need to do is wish me luck."

Jiwon just rise her shoulder as a sign I don't really worry about you. Then She says, "Alice's lucky to have you."

Siwon smiles again, "It's me who are lucky to have her."

Jiwon rises her shoulder again for a sign I don't care. Her phone vibrates a few seond later, then she stands and grab Siwon's hand "Gaja! They're ready."

"Okay, and Oh Jiwon-a, Gumawo."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ugh,,,finally, the first chap is finished. It's more like the prolog. I decide to write it more like a prolog since, the point that I really want to show here is Siwon-ssi relationship which is ruined by the gossip about him and Yoona-ssi.

Well, the next chapter will be released in any moment, Hope you like the story.

Oh, I almost forget one thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Your critics and suggestion please ^_^

(note: Only for Siwon-ssi fan and Yoona-ssi fan, the anti fan of both of them please don't leave a footprint!!!)