Again?

Lets play a game : Of Life & Death

The boys were extremely exhausted from their previous struggle to escape from the traps of the mysterious lady. Neither of them wanted to carry on with this, but they knew that this wasnt the end.

"Hyung~ I want this to stop. Im scared... Im tired...." Minhwan sat down and clung onto Wonbin's feet.

The sight of this made Hongki feel so sick inside. Not because he was sick looking at Minhwan showing his aegyo, but he was sick because he had to see him go through all the pain. "Alright, thats it!" Hongki shouted. He gave up. He had enough.

"I want this to stop! Let us go!"

A hair-raising sound of metal screeching echoed, followed by the creepy shrilling laugh of the mysterious lady. "Let you go? But my dear, we've only just begun!"

She let out a long evil laugh before speaking again.

"Im really excited to see, how my treasures will set themselves free~" She sang and giggled like a little playful kid, and the place fell silent once more. All six boys stared at each other, desperation in their eyes. "What do we do now, hyung?" Seunghyun asked Jonghoon. Jonghoon looked at all his brothers and frowned. "I saw we get back into our pairs, the faster we get this done, the faster we get out of here"