Hongki & Seunghyun

Lets play a game : Of Life & Death

Hongki's POV:

"LET US OUT" I banged hard on the door. It was no use, those horrifying masked men wouldnt listen to me.  There was practically nothing in our room. Pools of deep red all over the place : Fresh blood. The dizzying smell of iron filled the room. I wanted to puke. There was too much blood around, how could someone stay sane?

I surrendered in defeat, slumping in the corner. I scanned through the room. There must be something in here. Anything. 

I stared at the bloody messages of the wall, whispering the messages to myself.

"two heads put together, a wider range of knowledge" I read out one of them. Well, yeah duh. This, who doesnt know?

"Oldest and youngest, would it be helpful, to have both logic and imagination?" I looked over to Seunghyun who was busy pacing up and down with a serious look plastered all over his face. There was no longer a "maknae vibe" coming from him. 

. The messages on the wall are trying to tear us apart.

I messed my hair up. "I trust him.. I trust him.." I kept reminding myself.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV:

As soon as they threw us in, I began taking in my surroundings.

Bloody pools all over the room. Nooses hung from the ceilings. Bullets scattered everywhere. I realized they put a bracelet on both of us, it looked like those in the movies where they use to electrocute people as punishment for they mistakes. It had a timer implanted on it. We have 58 minutes left.

I couldnt bother less about hyung shouting at those masked men.

I need to concentrate. 

There were blood red writing on the walls.  Are these clues?

"the answers you seek : passwords and keys" Well.. okay.. Does that mean we need both a password and a key?

"Trust the member, no longer with you" The member no longer with us?

"red. red. red." Okay so what does that me.

UGH my head hurts. 

 

+++++ +++++ ++++++++ ++++++++ ++++++++ +++++++

A weird stench filled the room.

Fresh blood trickled from the walls, dripped from the ceilings, forming pools of fresh blood all over the cold and rough cement floor. At one glance, the room looked like a disaster, a gruesome murder crossing anyone's minds.

A noose hung from the ceiling, bringing an eerie feeling to the room.

Dirtied water piping at on corner of the room, a pile of blood filled clothes mixed with human skeletons and remains in another.

Hongki puked at the smell and sight of rotting flesh. It made him nauseous. Seunghyun tried to stay calm after seeing the state his hyung was in. Clearly, he couldnt afford to be weak when his hyung wasnt feeling too well. He should be the one helping his hyung out right now by finding a way to escape.

 

"I need to concentrate" Seunghyun told himself 

He noticed the walls covered with bloody messages, smudged by the blood trickling down.

Seunghyun stared at them, trying to register it into his head. "Are these clues?"

He read them out loud, making sure his hyung could here him. If he was lucky, his hyung could figure out some of them.

the answers you seek : passwords and keys

"Well.. okay.. Does that mean we need both a password and a key?" Seunghyun wondered to himself. Frowning, he tried to make out another random message written on the walls.

Trust someone ; no longer by your side

Hongki's head shot up, his gaze fixed on the thinking Seunghyun. 

"I know the answer." Hongki said, determination echoed in his voice, startling Seunghyun out of his thoughts.

Seunghyun stared at Hongki, his eyes full of curiosity. His hyung knew the answer, he knew the answer in less than a minute, without giving the clue much thought.

Hongki breathed out a sigh. "No longer by our side. Wonbin" Hongki answered simply, his voice cracking slightly.

Seunghyun nodded.

red. red. red.

Seunghyun paused. He repeated it over and over again. His face cramped up again.

"Okay so what does that mean?" He tried asking Hongki, who was already splashing through the bloody puddles, causing the iron smell to get stronger.

Seunghyun looked at his hyung, wondering what in the hell he was doing. "Hyung!" Seunghyun called out.

"What?! Hongki answered, clearly irritated.

Awhile ago they hear that eerily sweet voice informing the they had 10 minutes left.

"Red Red Red. The puddles are red. The walls are red. Im aiming the puddles" Hongki explained, seeing that Seunghyun still had no clue why he was splashing like an idiot through the puddles.

Seunghyun understood now. He knocked all over the walls, trying to find a hollow spot.

The eerie voice filled the room again. The had 2 minutes left. There was no way they could escape.

The banging on the door had been going on for sometime, Hongki somehow knew the banging was caused by Wonbin, but he wasted no time in shouting. He continued splashing through the puddles frantically, before he kicked onto something hard, cracking his bigtoe.

He held in his scream, not wanting his brothers outside to hear and panic.

"Seunghyun, I think I found something" He called out as he pulled onto a metal handle on the floor.

 

++++++++++ ++++++ ++++++++ +++++++

Jaejin ran up to Wonbin, frantically digging the bag for the key.

"Hyung! Try this key, it might work!" Jaejin threw the key to Wonbin, not wanting to waste anymore time by closing the big gap between him and his hyung.

Wonbin successfully turned the key in the lock, however the door did not move an inch.

++++ +++++ +++++ +++++++++ ++++++++

 

Seunghyun and Hongki heard a click. Their heads both turned to look at the door, which was still in place, nothing changed.

"WONBIN-AH! LEAVE THE KEY IN PLACE!" Hongki shouted at the top of his lungs.

Seeing that his hyung was worn out, Seunghyun continued "THE KEY IS ONLY HALF THE PROBLEM. WE NEED TO FIND A PASSWORD" Seunghyun bellowed, 

Hongki and Seunghyun were busy trying to hoist the lid on the floor, tugging hard on the metal handle when they hear creepy chimes playing melodiously.

All six boys braced for the worst to come.

A shrill of laughter filled the tense atmosphere. "60 minutes up in smoke, 4 have escape, the other 2......" The place fell silent, causing the four boys outside to panic for their brothers, still trapped, about to face the consequences of not escaping within the time limit.

"AHHHHHHHGHHH" Minhwan,Jaejin, Wonbin and Jonghun could only render helpless, listening to their brothers screaming and shouting in pain.

Their hearts sunk as reality took over. Hongki and Seunghyun are on their own.