Wonbin & Jaejin

Lets play a game : Of Life & Death

Jaein's POV:

Trapped. Again.

But its better now isnt it? I have Wonbin hyung. And I dont plan on losing him in this stupid game. 

that creepy woman said something would happen to us if we didnt find a way to get out of this room in an hour. Im sure the key is here somewhere.

"Hyung, we need to hurry and find the key to escape from this room"

 

 

Wonbin's POV:

Oh, that woman is such a freak. Locking us up? Again?

Is she serious?

Well atleast now im not chained, not blindfolded, not gagged. And I have my adorable little brother by my side.

This should be more comforting, since we have each other. Ive missed spending time with this boy.

OH . I need to concentrate and stop thinking of us being together.

The door , by the way, looks like it wont unlock with a key, theres a keypad next to it. Meaning we need to find a password.

And Jaejin is now frantically throwing everything all over the place trying to find a key?

"Jaejin-ah, we need to find a password, not a key." I pointed to the keypad next to the door.

Jaejin ooked like he was about to explode. I could tell he was angry at himself.

 

 

Jaejin's POV:

Seriously? Ive been throwing everything all over the place to find a key, which Ive just found, by the way, and hyung tells me that we dont need it.

What we need is a password.

this . Im such a babo. I threw tonnes of paper around the whole room. Now we're going to take longer to find that password!

 

++++ +++++ +++++ ++++++ ++++

 Jaejin stop in his tracks and threw the key against the wall, and began picking up all the lose sheets of paper on the floor, in the wastepaper basket, and on the shelf.

He began uncrumpling the crumpled ones and combined all the sheets of paper into a pile, and placed it on the empty computer table.

As Jaejin cleared the room off all the papers, Wonbin noticed a neither long nor short scratch on the mattress. 

He went closer to inspect on the mattress, and tried sliding his hand into the torn slot, and felt a sharp slice on his finger. Whatever was in the mattress, was sharp. He gripped the object and pulled it out, just to find his hand gripping hard around a knife's blade. He abruptly let the knife go, his hands deep red because of all the blood.

"Hyung! what happened to you? Are you okay?" Jaejin rushed to Wonbin. He quickly tore the mattress cover and used it as a bandage, wrapping it around the deep cut on Wonbin's rght hand.

Wonbin didnt care if he was wounded. They needed to escape. "Pick that knife up, put it in that bag over there" He said, pointing to a bag near the door.

Jaejin walked towards the bag, looking at his watch as he did. "Hyung.. we only have 30minutes left..." He picked the bag up and brought it to Wonbin, where the knife was, and kneeled on the floor.

He opened the bag and picked the knife up to keep it when Wonbin's arm came in the way.

Jaejin was taken aback, he almost sliced Wonbin's left arm.

"There are numbers on the cover of this sling bag. I think thats the password." Wonbin said, in a determined voice. "Go and take that key you found, it might come in handy later on"

Jaejin went to pick up the key when he saw a crack in the tile on the wall. Without thinking much, he punched the tile, causing it to break. There was a paper, and a hammer in the hole. Jaejin took them and placed it into the bag.

Wonbin noticed Jaejin was still bent down at the corner of the room, while he himself was waiting for that kid by the door.

"Hey, we need to get out of here, get on with it!" Wonbin shouted. "Whats teh password?"

Jaejin rushed to Wonbin's side and flipped open the bag. He typed in the password "90279".

The door swung open and they rushed out.

A sweet cheerful laugh filled the eerie atmosphere. "My two first treasures, already out of their traps. Congratulations. However, your brothers need help. They have 10 minutes left. Will you help them escape their first punishment? Or will they have to face intense pain?" With a creepy laugh, the place fell into eerie silence again.

"We have to help them!" Exclaimed Wonbin and Jaejin in unison.