Jonghun & Minhwan

Lets play a game : Of Life & Death

Minhwan's POV:

One hour?! Only an hour to find that thing... that round thing to unlock this freakish looking door.

I hope all of us escape the clutches of this psychoic. I need to find out who she is.

Okay so back to looking for that round looking key. Everything looks dusty in here. How long has this building been up.

It looks like a former torture chamber. 

There, the bed at the corner has metal springs, there was no mattress on it.  It looks like the exact bed they tied me to.

And I see fingernails sticking out of the walls. Thinking about how much the people suffered in here to try and dig their way out of here, losing their nails in the process. Oh I need to puke.

 

 

Jonghun's POV:

Locked up in another creepy room. Im calmer now that Im not chained to the water piping. I could move, I could speak.

I looked around the gruesome looking room. A bed with a "mattress" made of metal springs. Rusty chains hung from the ceilings and walls. Fingernails stuck to the walls, which had marks of people trying to claw their way out. A metal door that looked like it came from a Harry Potter movie, an empty circular slot in the middle, the size of a tennis ball.

So that means we have to look out for a key thats either a sphere or cylindrical. And possibly made of metal.

Im standing in the middle of the room, looking at every corner, everything in the room.

Whilst Minhwan is searching franticaly all over the room for the key, occasionally throwing glances at me.

I know what he was thinking. He thinks im not helping. But would it help if I panic too? No.

 

+++++ +++++ ++++++++ ++++++ +++++

The room was filled with the thick smell of rusting metal. A torture chamber used by the mafia to torture their enemies to get the answers they wanted.

Thick concrete walls bowed the boys up. Nails sticking out, picturing the struggles and intense pain the occupants once faced. Blood stains all over the place.

Minhwan muttered to himself and he searched for the key. At times stopping and catching his breath. He tore his shirt to make a mask to cover his nose and mouth. He couldnt stand the strong smell of blood combined with the heavy scent of rust.

Jonghun stood in the middle of the room. Looking at everything around him, trying to adapt to his surroundings, scrutinizing every detail. His eyes fixed on the circular slot in the rusty metal door. He stepped towards the door, his hand reaching out to touch and feel through the slot.

"Hyung, what are you doing? We need to find the key!" Minhwan shouted, his eyes teary, his face full of worry.

Jonghun ignored his brother's frantic cries and concentrated in feeling and registering the dents and textures embed onto the surface in the slot.

He turned around smoothly, his face rid of any expression. "Non of us have watches. But we do not need to panic. It'll make everything worst. From what I feel, I think we have about 20 minutes left before she tortures us" He spoke calmly as he went around finding what he thinks should be s sphere, from what he felt throught the slot earlier on.

"And i think we need to find a sphere. A sphere, possibly metal, with rough textures." He continued.

Minhwan was appaled at how calm his hyung was. How could someone be so calm in a situation like this? And 20 minutes left! 

Minhwan got up from his squating position, but something tugged on his ankle, making him fall forwards, his head hitting the wall. A loud bang filled the room, causing Jonghun to stop in his tracks and turn to look at Minhwan.

Fortunately for both of them, Minhwan was fine. His head hit a hollow part of the wall, to their surprise. They had thought that the whole wall was densely filled with cement.

There was a note in the hole.

Minhwan took it and passed it to Jonghun, gesturing for Jonghun to open it and read.

The circular object you strive to find

Is hidden where metal is scarce 

Both boys almost sychronized, turned their heads and had their eyes fixed on the middle of the room. There was no metal there. Could the key be placed under the hard concrete floor? This is ridiculous.

"Hyung, this is ridiculous!" Minhwan protested.

"If it was impossible, how could your head break the wall?" Jonghun fought back, 

As Minhwan and Jonghun we frantically throwing things on the concrete floor, Wonbin and Jaejin had just escaped from their room.

The female voice filled every room with her eerie voice, informing Jonghun, Minhwan, Hongki and Seunghyun that Wonbin and Jaejin had succesfully escaped.

"Hyung? Which room are you in? Give us a sign!" Jonghun could hear Jaejin shouting. 

The door should be rusting inside out, Jonghun thought. I can hear Jaejin's voice so clearly. "Jaejin! Follow my voice! Help us knock this freakish rusting metal door down!" Jonghun shouted, hoping either Jaejin or Wonbin heard his cries for help.

Minhwan and Jonghun started bashing their bodies against the metal door, causing it to submit with a creepy creek. After bashing the door afew times, they heard a loud bang, followed by the door shaking vigourously. Minhwan and Jonghun looked at each other with determination lpastered across their faces.

"One last bash" Jonghun whispered, and they both nodded.

They gathered all the energy they had left and bashed their bodies against the door and in a split second they found themselves sprawled on the floor. They were free.

Minhwan was teary eyed, once again, happy to be able to see Jaejin on the other side. The boys embraced each other, when Jonghun realised Wonbin was missing.

"Where''s Wonbin? Is he safe?" Jonghun panicked.

", I forgot! Wonbin's trying to break down Hongki hyung's wall." Jaejin explained, shooting his words out like the seed of a bullet train, before turning to run towards wherever Hongki was, being followed by both Minhwan and Jonghun.

The sweet female voice filled the heavy atmosphere.

"Congratulations...." She started. "However, Hongki and Seunghyun, my treasures.. You have 2 minutes left till...." She paused dramatically. "Can your four brothers save the two of you? We'll see...."