Electrocuted

Lets play a game : Of Life & Death

Seunghyun's POV:

The place went dark again..

When I regained conciousness, I felt a sharp pain on my wrist, which caused me to twitch each time I moved my right hand in the wrong way.

My wrist was burnt, I could see my flash turning white, and the skin around it was red and sore.

this is sick.

I got up and walked over to See if Hongki Hyung was fine. 

He was still sprawled on the floor, unconcious.

I shook him wildly, trying to wake him up.

 

 

Hongki's POV:

I felt myself being shook like crazy.

I forced myself to open my eyes, curious of what just happened.

I took in the dark, familiarly gruesome surrounding. Something wasnt right.

I realised something that make me feel sick. We were still trapped in the room. The same ing room.

"Hongki hyung" I heard someone call me. Looking up, I saw a weak Seunghyun looming above me, looking more worried than ever.

I attempted to move my right arm and pat his shoulder to assure him that I was fine. But I felt a sharp pain as soon as I moved my right hand, causing my face to look cramped as I tried not to shout.

Seunghyun told me to relax as he explained something to me.

All I hear was "We we're electrocuted"

I stared at the ceiling, trying to recall any mistakes I did for me to deserve this. For my whole band including wonbin to deserve this.

Somehow Seunghyun realised I had zoned out. 

Shaking me again, he raised his voice at me. "Ya! Hyung did you listen to me?"

He slapped me when he realised I wasnt.

"Hyung... We cant afford for this bracelet to burn through our flesh. This thing..." He pointed to the thick metal bracelet on my wrist. "This ing thing could cut our veins and arteries" His voice now sounded like he was on the edge of hysteria.

 

+++++ ++++++++ +++++++ +++++ +++++++

 

Seunghyun shouted on the top of his lungs at Hongki. "We could die if we get elctrocuted again!" He slumped beside Hongki, feeling weak and drained. "I dont want to die like this, hyung" He muttered.

Hongki was now sitting, his back against the cold solid wall. His gaze fixed upon the stubborn metal handle on the floor. Because the small trap door didnt budge, they ended up like this.

" this ." Hongki cursed under his breath.

He let his head rest on the wall, the wall made a sound as his head touched it.

Seunghyun looked over at him.

Hongki's eyes widened. "Did I just..." Hongki said under his breath. He turned his full body to face the wall behind him.

"Seunghyun, find something hard" Hongki ordered as he knocked on every part of the wall he had just been leaning on afew seconds ago.

The younger boy made his way to the pile of human bones and remains, picking out a bone that loocked like it belonged to somewhere in the thigh area.

He walked back to Hongki, passing the bone to his elder, watching intensely as Hongki swung the bone back with his left hand before using all his strength to hit the wall.

The part of the wall Hongki hit cracked slightly.

"Hyung, i think thats it, hit it one more time" Seunghyun said with a hint of eagerness in his voice.

Hongki swung and hit the exact same spot again, causing the cement to shatter.

A dirty green bag lay in the hole.

Seunghyun picked it up, rummaging the bag for something that could help them. He took out device that looked like an Iphone, but it clearly wasnt.

Hongki snatched it from Seunghyun, turning the device on.

"English. Great" Hongki spat, as words flashed on the screen. He read them out loud.

"blaaaa-deu.... taii-peu (blood type)" Hongki read. 

Seunghyun face palmed himself. "Hyung, blood-type? Dont you know what that is? Your bloodtype is AB right? Mine is O." Seunghyun babbled.

Hongki ignored him and got up. He went over to look at the keypad located beside the door. That was one thing odd about the room. The room looked old, but the keypad was brand new.

He saw the keypad only had numbers on it. 

1  2   3   4

5   6   7  8

9   0   #  +

"The keypad only has numbers, the password cant be our blood-types" Hongki called out to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun walked over to his hyung, mumbling something and counting with his fingers.

He keyed in a number into the keypad, "00017"

The door made a weird sound, before swinging open, revealing Minhwan, Jaejin, Jonghun and Wonbin, who all had puffy eyes due to crying.

Wonbin looked up, seeing a very weak Hongki and Seunghyun smiling faintly at him"

"Hyung! You've made it!" He got up to hug Hongki. He turned to Seunghyun. "Hey bro, glad you made it" Pulling the younger boy along into his tight embrace with Hongki.

A bright light suddenly shone from the corridor.

"Brilliant!" Boomed the sweet voice, with a series of applause in the background. "Just brilliant. All six treasures made it. Now.... face the light and you will see, a game of fate, set for you and me" Her voice echoed.

The six boys sighed, hugging each other.

When will this ridiculous "game" end?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note : Hello! hehe. Im glad you guys enjoy my horror fic. But just to clear things up, Ive nothing against any of the boys. I just need to torture some of them to make this more... interesting? :D