Gayo Deajun Performances; Part 1

~ARCANIUM~ {SM's new girl group}

 

 

“DIAN-AH! MINAH-YAH! HURRY UP! 3 MINUTES AND WE’RE GOING! WITH OR WITHOUT YOU TWO!”

“We’re getting late for your appointment in the salon! Hurry up will you two?!” Joo Eun, their stylist, said just after their manager took off to check on the boys of Super Junior who’s now detained in the walls of their salon.

“Arasseo! We’re here. Let’s go?” Gayoung replied as she and Dian got out their shared room and out their dorm’s door.

“Heegin, Hyeyoon, Dian and Monroe… you four will go on first since you all still have to practice with your groups today. The three of you, Gayoung, Seowoon and Minah will have to wait for a little while for some of the boys to be finished.” Their manager managed to tell them as they all settled in their van to drive their way to the salon.

 

5:38 pm: Minutes before the performances, the artists are busy with their preparations.

After practicing for their individual special stages, the girls of Arcanum all got together to talk over their first year-end performance, and since they would be the first one up the stage to perform their debut single plus their remake of “Rubi” from their sunbaes, Fin.K.L.

 

“I’ll bet a gallon of ice cream that there will be people waving banners with our group name somewhere at the crowd!” said Minah, as the three musketeers gathered at one corner of the room.

“I beg to disagree… We’ve just debuted a month and a half ago… it’s just impossible to have an established fanbase that early! If I know, everyone would be bashing us by now.” Seowoon replied, shaking her head in disagreement.

“Hmm, I don’t think so. Hyoyeon unnie told me that she saw fansites of us at the internet when she was browsing for news yesterday so there would be a possibility of our fans being here.”

“Wanna bet on it?” Dian suddenly sat beside them with Gayoung and Monroe, surprising the three girls.

“Betting isn’t good you know?” Heegin suddenly said, hearing the conversation of the others as she got in the room from the bathroom.

“Aw, come on! Just this once! Pretty please Heeginnie umma?” Using her aegyo skills, Monroe plead to their leader who just sigh in return and said,

“FINE! But in one condition… I’m joining in!”

“ASSA! So who’s gonna bet that our fans won’t be here?” asked Gayoung. No one but Seowoon held up their hand.

“Alright! So this means that if we win, you’ll buy all of us a gallon of ice cream, ayt?”

“Okay, DEAL!” Seowoon said, sighing heavily before calling off the deal.   

 

“Are you girls done with your betting?” Their manager walked in their waiting room with f(x) all of a sudden and asked them, making the girls shriek in fright.

“YA! Oppa, just walk in like that! You’ll make us die in fear!” Maknae said, making their manager and the five f(x) members, chuckle.

“Sorry. I was just here to ask Heegin… to do what Victoria sshi’s doing with her members, go over the line-up of the program.”

“I was about to! But I heard them talking and I was curious so I went to join them!” Heegin defended herself making the others in the room laugh.

“Okay, okay. I get it. Now brief them with the performances, please.” Manager oppa said as the laugher died down the room.

“Arasseo!” And with that the girls went back to their circle form, as their leader brief them for the show.

 

“So, let’s go over the performances line-up. We’re up first just after Dian and the other MCs open the show with the clip that Minah shot. Followed by Miss A, Raina, Girls’ Day and f(x) sunbaenims.

Next that is a short break where the dance break, Hyeyoon that’s you there, between SM and JYP follows, and then Monroe you’re up next that with IU sunbaenim and the two boys, and then some more group perfomances from After School, Supreme Team, C.NBlue, FTIsland, One Day (2am and 2pm) and the our vocal performance is up next after that.

Then Seowoon, you’re up with C.NBlue. Then there’s SoSh, SuJu, DongBang, Rain and BoA sunbaenims. And last but not the least, Gayoung with the rappers and DJ Doc will close the program.  Understand everyone?” The group leader informed the others for the last time for the day.

“Ne!” The others replied.

“So, shall we all get to our positions and resume our practice?” Monroe commanded the girls, backing up the young leader that they have.

 

6:00 pm: The time has come… LET’S ROCK! XD

“Good evening everyone!” The MCs greeted the audience who- in return- clapped, shouted, howled, and waved their banners and lightsticks for cheering for their favorite bands. Dominating the sea of colors were Red, Pearl Pink and Sapphire Blue which are the fanclub colors of DBSK, SNSD and Super Junior, respectively.

“What a good way to start the show right?!” Tiffany asked her fellow MCs who replied with cheerful yeses.

“The crowd’s really wonderful to see! Agreed or not?” Dian said as she turned to look at Onew beside her.

“And so, why delay the show? LET’S GET STARTED!” With Onew’s statement, the music cued and the voice over started to call the participating groups while the MCs got backstage to join their respective groups.

 

“Ya! Ya! Yaaa~ THEY’RE HERE! The fans are here! OUR FANS!” Dian excitedly reported the sight that she saw from the stage a while ago. Hearing that, the girls let out a shout of hurrah while Seowoon sigh in defeat.

 “Arcanum, you’re out in 5!”

“Ne! Komaseumnida!” Replied the girls politely.

“Let’s see for ourselves when we get out, shall we?” Heegin asked the other six girls in front of her.

“Ya! Seowoon ah! Smile! You’re our group’s image so you should uplift the aura of our group!” Gayoung said, teasing the now bankrupt member because of the deal, just before the voice over called their group.

 

“Arcanum!” The cued signaled the youngest girl group of the period to walk off the stage, starting the mini fashion show of the participating performers.

Oldest to youngest, the girls walked off the center opening of the stage and to the left side of the stage.    All donning black mini dresses (to Seowoon’s dismay yet again), the girls marched off and waved to the crowd which gave back very heartily cheers.  

 

--------------------------------------

First part of the Gayo Deajun Perfs is up!^^

 

We’re really really REALLY sorry for the big delay of this chapter!

But we’re promising to give it back to you with a LOOOONG chapter up next!

So yay for us! XD

 

 

Well, I should get going and write the other chapter now (if I want to finish it before next weekend. :D).

Love lots,

Seowoon. <3