Breaking News!

~ARCANIUM~ {SM's new girl group}

Allkpop

[Rumor] A seven-membered girl group to turn into a six-membered group?

December 17, 2012; 5:48 pm

 

Whist the controversy of Hwayoung's leaving T-ARA cooled down, we got the information about another girl group rumoured to be planning to also subtract a member?

 

The girl group in question this time, a newly awarded group from one of Hallyu wave's Big Three companies.

 

Stay tuned for more details about the issue!

 

--------------------

 

Twitter: (December 18, 2012)

@Hee_Kim: I was admitted in Julliard! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Ssankyu! http://pic.twitter.com/pd32sxFY http://pic.twitter.com/fghTfs3B (10:10 am)

@Hee_Kim: It's not 'goodbye', it's 'seeya~!' :) (10:11 am)

@MinaaH: I should really work harder to achieve this level of greatness! Our group's real vocals! @Hee_Kim omma wanjeon daebak! (11:11 am)

@isabelDian: A parting with a promise of excellence in its return is always better. Jjang jjang @Hee_Kim jjang! (11:11 am)

@sseoiohc: The making of the best of the best is on the way! As expected of our leader, @Hee_Kim nim!!^^ (11:11 am)

@GoGoGomin: She's still here unnies... @Hee_Kim omma's just next to me. (Which is why I can't leave my message for her. -_-") (11:11 am)

@Gayou_NG: Baby Don't Cryyyy~! It's just three years! Three years and we'll be the Girls On Top! @Hee_Kim omma hwaiting~! (11:11 am)

@aegROE: Yeobo-yah~ (╥﹏╥) Don't cheat on me with those American guys, arraseo?! @Hee_Kim SARANGHAE! (11:11 am)

 

-----------------------

 

Allkpop

[BREAKING NEWS] Arcanum's Soogin got in Julliard! To go on hiatus for three years?

December 18, 2012; 12:03 pm

 

Our report about the rumoured subtraction of one member from a seven-membered girl group became a hot topic in just a wink of an eye!

 

And just minutes ago, at exactly 11:11 am, all members of SM's girl group, Arcanum, except their leader, Kim Soogin who tweeted earlier the day, tweeted their thoughts about their leader's alleged acceptance in the prestigious American music school. And it seems like the girls are taking it all in a good note!

The first and largest fan café of the girl group (arcanumism.net) also showed their support on Arcanum's leader Soogin by changing their splash page with the picture of the leader with her acceptance letter from Julliard and a simple 'Congratulations' on the top.

 

With the leader's acceptance to Julliard, what would become the group? Will they go on a hiatus as a whole group (which would be a BAD decision if I may say)? Or would the group go on promoting as a six-member girl group?

 

We've heard from the girls and the fans. The only thing missing is the official statement of SME about the issue. Stay tuned for more details!

 

--------------------

 

I don't even know how to begin saying sorry to you girls. But one thing's for sure, I have no intention of abandoning this!

I really feel like I've neglected this far too much, but I'm back now! :))))))

 

And, really, I'm so sorry for making you all wait for so long. And I hope y'all are still here!

Love, Seo ♥