Into the new world

~ARCANIUM~ {SM's new girl group}

Taking the elevator to the Girl Generation’s dorm, Minah and Gomin was so excited to surprise their siblings, it has been a long time when they last saw and spend time with each other because of their busy schedule for their debut. They reached at their dorm and knocked at the SNSD’s dorm and after a minute a girl peeked at the dorm.

“Tiffany unnie!” Minah yelped as Tiffany opened the door and let come in.

“Gomin and Minah are here!” Tiffany screamed throughout the dorm and some fetch them especially Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

“Annyeong sunbaes!” Minah and Gomin said in melody.

“Hey there little sister!” Hyoyeon said while giving Gomin a hug.

“Oh, you’re here!”Seohyun said standing on Minah’s side and pinching her cheeks.

“Look at my married unnie.” Minah joked, giving Seohyun a pinch in the cheeks.

“Hoobaes, hbow’s you debut?” Yoona asked giving the two their very much deserved hug.

“Excellent, I guess. It’s pretty tiring, though.” Minah answered. “And it’s very hard to keep our identity.”

“That’s right, even though our family and sisters didn’t know anything about our debut.” Gomin added.

“Yah, that’s what I’m going to say! You didn’t even give me a clue about your debut!” Hyoyeon complained pouting her lips.

“Same here, it’s very shocking, and the fact that you didn’t have a chance to meet since we are having a comeback for Hoot.” Seohyun said.

“Atleast their debut was so daebak, the concept and the song fits them very well and even their group name is so exceptional. Arcanum.” Sunny said in a very smooth tone with her hand gestures.

“Oh, I want to meet the rest of your member, especially the one with the blonde hair with full bangs!” Jessica said.

“I want to meet the other girl with the bangs the one with the brown hair!” Yuri said.”The one with big eyes.”

“Okay then, why don’t you two hoobaes eat here?” Taeyeon asked. “And, where are the other members?”

“Yeah, I want that idea.” Gomin said as she her lips and everyone laughed. “The other member went to their friends and the other to their brothers.”

-------

On the other side on Shinee’s dorm, as Onew opened the door and opening her arm for a hug from Gayoung, Gayoung immediately run to Jonghyun and gave him a hug. While Dian just followed and stand beside Onew.

“YAH, He’s not Onew, I’m Onew.”Onew smirked.”You’re supposed to hug me not him!”

“Oppa! MERONG!.”Gayoung said sticking her tongue out to Onew.

“I miss my bestfriend so much.” Jonghyun said making Onew jealous.

“How are you oppa, your legs?” Gayoung asked trying to examine Jonghyun’s legs.

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” Jonghyun said while messing Gayoung’s bangs making Gayoung smile instead of being pissed.

“Onew oppa, don’t worry, I’m here.” Dian whispered to Onew putting her shoulders on Onew’s shoulders.

“I know, Dian. It’s very nice to know to see you debut in the same group of my sister.” Onew replied smiling at Dian.

“Well, what do we have here? “Minho said while walking to her room and checked who is the visitor was. “So, why are you here?”

“To visit SHINee, as you can see and also to see Gayoung’s brother.” Dian answered properly.

“Yah, don’t scare them!” Key said and all in the dorm are laughing.

“You two are in the right timing, our food is already cooked.” Onew said pushing her Dian to the dining table.

“I’ll guess, CHICKEN?” Gayoung said jokingly to his brother in a slightly pissed tone.

“How did you guess that?”Onew asked her.”I’m just joking, we’re having chicken every Monday as an agreement here in the dorm.”

“Take note: Do not go to Shinee’s dorm on Mondays.” Dian said sounding like a robot.

“Oh well, How is your rock Dongsaeng?” Key asked.

“It’s great oppa. Haha! You remembered it.” Gayoung said blushing.

----------------

On Soo Gin and Seowoon’s side, right after they got off the bus they immediately went to the Super Junior’s dorm, they really missed going to that dorm and they did miss the boys. 
Once Ryeowook open the dorm the both girls went in even without permission and Purpur got off Soo Gin’s arms and run to a room.

“ Dongsaengs!!!” Ryeowook greeted them with a big hug.

“Wookie oppaaa~~!!!” The two replied to Ryeowook’s greeting.

“Did I just hear Seowoon and Soo Gin’s voices???!!!” Leeteuk, Super Junior’s dorky leader, ran out of his room followed by the others.

“AJUSSHI! How are you???” Seowoon asked breaking from the other boy’s hug but before the two girls walk up to the living room to sit the other boys... especially their brothers… rounded them and hugged them.

“Aiyo, KIM HEE GIN! DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW YOU TOOK OFF YOU MASK ON YOUR DEBUT STAGE?! WHY DIDN’T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?!” Heechul shouted after hugging his little sister.

“Aish, Heechul hyung and his mood swings… better leave them alone or else…” Donghae said standing next to Seowoon.

“Donghae oppa!” Seowoon greet the older man grinning, high-fiving with him.

“How’s my favorite dongsaeng?” He replied grinning at her.

“I’m fine thanks. But… this oppa here isn’t…” Seowoon said pointing at her older brother who’s at her left.

“Are you visiting me… or Donghae hyung?” Siwon said looking at Seowoon intently.

“Aish, oppa~ are you jealous???” Seowoon said teasing but her brother just walked out the living room to the kitchen leaving Seowoon puzzled, looking at Donghae for answer.

“OKAY! It’s decided then… you two girls should eat with us today! Let’s go!” Leeteuk said clapping his hands as he commanded the members and the other two.

“OPPA~~~!!!” Soo Gin and Seowoon shouted as they walk to the dining area where their brothers are waiting… secretly laughing.

----------------

Meanwhile Monroe was waiting in the cafe for Jia of Miss A, who then finally came after a few minutes. They gave each other a hug and went to the cashier to ordered two cappuccinos. 
They went out the coffee shop and walked around the mall for several hours chatting happily.

“I really love your pink hair, girl.” Monroe complimented.

“Kamsahamnida, can I see your Aegyo again? I’ve been missing it like CRAZY these past few days!” Jia asked with her puppy eyes.

“Well, you need to treat me cinema first.” Monroe replied.

“Okay, then. Wear you sunglasses and put on your coat already.” 
“Congratulations honey, you already made your debut.” Jia said smiling at Monroe.

“Haha! Thanks unnie! I just hope that we would be as successful as Miss A is.” Monroe wished.

“You will! Just look your debut! It’s totally eye-catching! And to top it all off… you already have fans Aegyo goddess.” Jia told her.

“Really?” Monroe questioned what Jia said.

“Just wait… and see.” Jia said winking at her.

They both entered the cinema’s premises and after a while, people started walking to them, asking for Jia’s signature. 
And after a while, a girl asked who is Monroe is and when Jia told her, she too, asked for her signature and gave good comments about their debut.

“This officially is… the start of our roller coaster idol lives.” Monroe said to herself while grinning.