Debut ♥

~ARCANIUM~ {SM's new girl group}

They ate their food that their Unnie cooked for them they took a rest and enjoyed the fruitful week. (A/N: Let’s fast forward to the weekends. :P It’s so difficult to explain and write the story without names)

Friday came so fast and it’s time for their recording of their debut on Music Bank, this time they will record live with the other groups but still wearing their mask. As elegant as the stage at Inkigayo, the shining black design and the unique stage gave them a very good aura in the studio. The girls with the black masks took their places in the stage and started performing. They made a very excellent impression in the studio especially in the middle of the performance, at the time the two members of the group, the girls who are in charge with the rapping parts took off their masks in the said program. Even though, they are only two of them revealed the audience was so fulfilled with their performance. They got off the stage and started teasing each other about the performance. As for the two rappers, they we’re so happy that they will not hide their identity anymore in the group’s future activities. But still they need to wait until Sunday to introduce their selves formally this Sunday specifically in the program Inkigayo, where they first debuted.

And as fast as the blink of eye, it’s already time for Music Bank, which means it’s already Saturday, the same concept of the stage but poles apart of perspective. The girls finished performing giving off the beauties of another two members, The Aegyo Goddess and the member responsible for the position power vocal.

Left are three anonymous members, same goes at the live recording and even the other groups watched at their respective waiting rooms at the group’s performance in Inkigayo. In this live performance, the show was really anticipated by the netizens because that would be the time where the final three girls of “Arcanum” would be revealed. At the time, the group performed and gave their best, what’s all waiting for, one-by-one the Maknae or the main dancer of the group then the Image or the lead dancer and last but not least their leader took off their masks. Everyone are still not sure about the real personality and identity of the group, even the siblings of the member, because they aren’t any official announcement about them. They just know that SM Entertainment will be releasing a new girl group named “Arcanum”.

Just right after their performance they went to the side stage, beside the MC’s to introduce their selves.

“Hana, dul, set!” The leader counted off.
“Annyeong haseyo, Arcanum imnida!” The girls greeted with a bow simultaneously.

“Oh, Can you tell you tell why Arcanum?”Jo Kwon asked.

“Neh, Our group is called Arcanum from the Latin word which means “The Deep Secret Wisdom”. It means that you can’t just judge us merely by our looks but you should know us better to see our uniqueness and beauty.” The power vocal explained.

“Also, the deep secret represents how we debuted, by showing us one by one, giving them a new Mysterious New Girl Group!” The main rapper added.

“Oh, how mystifying! That just makes us learn about your group more and more, right Sulli sshi?” Yonghwa gave out his comment.

“Ne! So hoobaes, please introduce yourselves!” Sulli requested.

“Annyeong haseyo! Kim Soo Gin imnida! The group’s Mysterious leader!” The leader said at the same time waving her hands.

“The girl in charged in aegyo, Ga Ki Monroe imnida!” The Aegyo Goddess followed while showing her Aegyo.

“Hello, Lee Gayoung imnida! The fierce rapper.” The main rapper smiled.

“Yo, I’m Hwang Dian, the lead rapper in the group.”A girl said making the mood in the studio happier.

“Annyeong haseyo! The power vocal of the group, Seo Minah!” The main vocalist of the group said.

“Annyeong haseyo, The group’s mascot, Choi Seowoon here!”The second to the youngest said.

“Hi, Kim Gomin imnida! I’m the Maknae of the group.” The short-haired-girl said.

“It’s really a pleasure meeting you all for the first time since you’ve debuted!” Sulli said.

And the MC bid farewell and the show ended formally.

The girls went back to their dorm and changed their clothes and went back to the van quickly to avoid the media. The group is really worn-out because of their debut in these days. In the afternoon they ate food at the van which manager oppa bought for them.

“Okay, Girls, I’m really sorry about last Monday, for not letting you go in your own schedules, the photoshoot was moved.”Their manager said.

“Manager oppa, it’s okay. Well we understand.” Seowoon said. “And you already told us about that.”

“Yeah, it’s because your Soo-man Ajusshi instructed me to give you a day-off tomorrow because of your daebak debut. He’s really happy about the outcome of your debut.” Their manager said.

“Oh, Yehey. I have a chance to regain my energy!” Monroe squealed.

“Oppa, kamsahamnida!” Gomin thanked.

“And also, Almost all of the SM artist are free for tomorrow, so you have a chance to go to your siblings.” The manger added.

“More better.” Soo Gin said as she smiled.

At that night all of them slumbered in their beds. Early in the morning, the group ate their breakfast which Soo Gin, the leader and Seowoon, the image of the group prepared from them. After that they watched TV and check the internet.

“Look, our information is already out and our website is already complete, Check this out!” Minah screamed.

“The Mysterious Leader
Real name: Kim Hee Gin
Stage Name: Soo Gin
Part: Leader, Lead Vocal, 
Age: (Korean Age) 20 years old.
Birthday: January 11, 1999
Height: 166cm 
Weight: 50 kg
*Kim Heechul of Super Junior’s sister
--
The Aegyo Goddess
Real name: Ga ki Monroe
Stage Name: Monroe
Part: Lead Vocal
Age: (Korean Age) 20 years old.
Birthday: August 31, 1991
Height: 165
Weight: 50 kg
--
The Fierce Rapper
Real name: Lee Gayoung
Stage Name: Gayoung
Part: Main Rapper and Lead Dancer
Age: (Korean Age) 20 years old.
Birthday: September 29, 1991
Height: 167cm 
Weight:48 kg
*Lee Onew of Shinee’s Sister
--
The Wise Diva
Real name: Hwang Isabell
Stage Name: Dian
Part: Lead Rapper, Vocal
Age: (Korean Age) 19 years old.
Birthday: September 29, 1992
Height: 168cm 
Weight: 51 kg
--
4D Cutie
Real name: Seo Minji
Stage Name: Minah
Part: Power Vocal
Age: (Korean Age) 18 years old.
Birthday: April 18,1993
Height: 165 cm 
Weight: 49 kg
*sister of Seohyun of SNSD 
--
The flash Dancer
Real name: Choi Seowoon
Stage Name: Seowoon
Part: Image, Lead Dancer
Age: (Korean Age) 17 years old.
Birthday: September 26, 1993
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 52 kg
*Choi Siwon of Super Junior’s sister
-- 
Nollawo Maknae (Amazing Maknae)
Real name: Kim Hyeyoon
Stage Name: Gomin
Part: Maknae, Main Dancer, Vocal
Age: (Korean Age) 16 years old.
Birthday: November 22, 1995
Height: 169cm 
Weight: 50 kg
*Kim Hyoyeon’s of SNSD sister”

“Wow, we’re already known by our names already!” Seowoon said. “BTW, Unnies where are you going today?”

“I will go SNSD’s dorm to visit Seohyun unnie.” Minah responded.

“Oh, I will go with you!” Gomin said. “I’ll go to my unnie too.”

“Dian and I will go to Shinee’s dorm, We’re going to visit Onew Oppa.” Gayoung said.

“I’m going to meet Jia unnie.”Monroe said.

“Okay then, just contact me or manager oppa when you need something, I’m going to Super Junior’s dorm with Seowoon and Purpur” Soo Gin said like a mom.

They wore their casual wears and left the dorm together and got on in the van and even Purpur, Soo Gin’s dog was dressed up. 
They dropped Minah and Gomin at the Girl’s Generation’s dorm and after a while they dropped Dian and Gayoung at the Shinee’s dorm building. 
They let Monroe walk from there to the coffee shop as she wished to, and lastly Purpur, Soo Gin and Seowoon went to Super Junior’s dorm.