THE NEWS

YG MAGICAL ACADEMY

"Did you heard the news already?" Someone asked to their group.

"Yeah they are back" the other one answered.

"They have the face to comeback after what they did to Kris and Chanyeol oppa?!" One of them angrily said.

"Maybe there is a good reason of it." One butted

"But you see how the two boys change?" The other said.

"I like them to be with the two boys but i hate them already when they run away." The girl hissed.

"But what do you think why they are back?" One of them asked again.

The other just sighed at her question.

 

AUTHOR'S POV.

 

The Exo boys are buasy with their snack at the cafeteria near at their wing when suddenly someone approach them.

"Sunbaes." The guy greeted and bowed at them.

"Why?" Chrn asked.

"Did you heard already about the news?" The guy asked.

"What news?" Kai asked.

Before the lad answered he look at Kris and Chanyeol.

"Hey." Tao called.

" ah neh? Mayong shi and Hayi shi are back." The lad answered.

Suho who is busy at eating his foods got chockedand Sehun who is busy drinking his juice spit out it.

"Mwo?!" They all shouted except to Kris and Chanyeol who just acted like they doesnt care at all.

Suho and Sehun stand up and walk at the guy.

" thats impossible." The two chorus.

Their friends was startled at the two and looked at them weirdly.

"Yah! Whats with the two of you?" D.O asked but instead of answering them Shun grab the collar of the guy whicch making the others look at him wide eyes.

" Yah Sehun!" They shouted.

"Dont make a joke with us or else im going to froze you." Sehun angrily hissed which making the others pannick even the poor guy.

"A-Ani i saw them earlier and besides Yg already inform to the others that the two are back." The guy stuttered answer.

"Yah Sehun what's wrong with you?" Luhan asked and pulled him away to the poor guy.

"Hyung his making a joke. How come Mayong noona and Hayi will be back after they get ki...." Sehun didnt continued his words when Suho put his palmed to his mouth.

"You're promise." Suho whispered and Sehun sigh.

The others looked at them weirdly again.

"Okey you may go." Luhan said to the guy and the lad quickly made his way out.

Sehun drink his juice angrily.

"It seems you got really mad Sehun." Lay said.

The latter gulp.

"Do we need to know something ?" Tao asked. The ithers looked at Sehun.

"Nithing hyung." He answered and look away.

"You're lying i can tell it. You know something that we dont know." D.O said.

"You too Suho." Kai added.

"Speak." Suddenly Kris ordered.

The two looked at Kris and Chanyeol.

"We dint know anything." The two answered in unison.

"Yeah right." D.O mocking at them.

"As if you all still care to know anything." Asuho hissed and coldly stare at them.

"At your tone, it looks like you two know something." Lay angrily said.

The others really git mad at the two girls of what they did to their friends after they run away 10 years ago.

" believe what do you want to belive as we all know is that the two did everything to make the two of you not only you but to all of us to be happy until they." Suho stop at his words doesnt want to tell them what happened to the too even he and Suho is already confused whats happening.

"We need to go." The two said and leave them.

The others got silent because what Suho said was true and they all did is just to get mad at the two without knowing the real reason why they run away.

 

 

 

After the incident at the cafeteria. Suho and Shun walked baBBCk at their wing but they stop when they saw two girls back facing to them infront of their wing. 

The one lady is wearing a white dress above the knee and has along brown hair while the other one is wearing a cream dress above the knee and she has a short red hair.

The two approach them thinking that they must be lioking for someone at their wing.

"Excuse me, may we help you?" Suho asked.

The two ladies face them and when they saw their face the two boys stiffened to their place and talked.

"N-Noona, Hayi." Both said in unison with shocked face.

"Happy to see you guys againm" Mayinh said and hug the two.

 

HAYI'S POV

Here we are at one of the cafeteria of the academy and we are with the two boys.

She want to laugh at the two because they are really shocked and throwing too much question. Its a good thing that they are just the people at that time and i make sure that no one can hear us after she put a invisible petal shield.

After my cousin explained evrything the two fell silent.

"Im sorry noona if we just knew that you were in danger we will protect the two of you at that day." Sehun said.

This guy really love her cousin like his real sister.

 " its okey Sehunie, atleast after that we learned about who really us." My cousin said and smile at them.

The two fell silent again.

"So how are you?" I asked.

"Were fine." Both answered and they smile then they tell us hat happened earlier to them with their members.

I fell silent same with my cousin.

"Itw okey if they Get mad." Suddenly my Cousin said which she just sigj because she knew why.

"But noona dont you want to tell them?" Suho asked.

"For what? And besides we are happy because the both of you hold to to your promise. And who knows that incident mighy happen again."my cousin saud which i nod.

"Noona dont say that, im here and Suho hyung to protect the two of you." Sehun protest.

They smiled.

"Thank you but we dont want the two of you or anyone to get hurt because of this mess." My cousin said.

"No noona, we wikl protecy you no matter what." Suho butted .

"Your not being protective eh?" She joked and the two look at them with serious face.

She just giggle same as my vousin but they just glare at us which we just sighed.

"Okey if thats what you want." Mayong said and stand up the two did the same.

"Oh e better leave we need to go somewhere see you around." Mayong said and hug the two and she joined.....................

 

 

 

 

 

Done. See you at the next chapter..........