YOU NEED TO GO BACK GIRLS

YG MAGICAL ACADEMY

by the way i forgot to intruduce their power

dara&gd- fire

topbom-water

ririn-wind

daemin-earth

taeyang-lightning/thunder

chanyeolxhiyi-wind

kris&(you)-fire

the other will be introduced later....

enjoy pyong! pyong!








HIYI'S POV

 okey we are here now at our living room with our unexpected guest...

and guess what! my cousin......jajajajaja(evil lauch)   

her expression was so EPIC!!!! jajajajajaja my thoughts was disturb by my lovely cousin when she talk.

" s-sajjangnim long time no see." my cousin said and i can tell that she's nervous.

" why so nervous Mayong-ah?" sajjangnim said and smile to us.

" ke ke ke what do you expect sajjangnim, why so sudden to visit us?" she butted and i swear i can already feel my cousins glare. and when i looked at her. i am right i can already read her thoughts.......YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH OR ELSE....(jujujuju poor me.)

" oh you both really grow preety and scary." se7en oppa said and looked at my cousin.

you go oppa you just make my cousin mad. and i am right my unnie is now forming fire at her hands.

"what did you just said oppa?" my cousin asked dangerously.

i swear i want to laugh but im afraid at my cousins wrath.

" nothing dongseang-ah i was just kidding." se7en oppa answered and he was already sweating to his place.

"thats enough Mayong-ah." and my cousin calmed herself.

" you know that since you live here were always looking to both of you without your knowing." Yg sajjangnim said.

" but sajjangnim you know they will get suspicious of what you are doing." my cousin answered.

" just call me appa." Yg said.

"dont worry about that we have our ways to not get suspicious." the latter added.

both of them just sighed.

"so what are you doing here?" i asked.

" you need to go back girls." hanbyul unnie answered. i looked at my cousin and she was looking at me too.

MAYONG'S POV

 " you need to go back girls." hanbyul unnie answered. my cousin looked at me 

" unnie did they already notice us?" i asked.

"yes." she just simply answered. i sighed .

" i guess we cant hide anymore hiyi-ah." i said to my cousin. and the same as me my cousin just sighed.

" so are you going with us?" Yg appa asked hopefully.

" neh appa and besides its hard to hide our true form every fullmoon." i answered.

and as iexpected they were all shocked for what i said.

" what do you mean?" the three asked in unison.

" you will see soon." her cousin answered.

they just nodded but curiousity is written to their faces.

" appa i have a question." my cousin asked we looked at her.

" what is it?" Yg appa asked.

"you know they are some people out there that they thought we are already dead. kekekeke but do you think they will be all shocked if they will see us after 10 years? my cousin asked.

oh right i almost forgot that. she thought to herself.

" about that, ofcourse they will be all shocked becuse they saw that the both of you were killed and vanished infront of them but dont worry we will help you to explain everything to them." Yg appa answered but i protested to him.

" no appa just ignore them they just want juicy gossip the most important is our family and friends especially jiyong oppa and cl unnie." she butted.

" oh yeah right hiyi your sister cl was really deppress and she almost run to the one of the territory of that bastard but its a good thing seungri stopped her." se7en informed. she was shocked especially hiyi. 

" unnie did that?" hiyi asked shocked.

" neh she really did." the latter answered

" but the worse is jiyong." hanbyul unnie said i looked at her.

"why? what did my oppa do?" i asked her nervously.

" you know that you're the most important at your brother right?" she nodded.

" after that incident your oppa didnt think ywice and he run to that bastard territory and killed all his man. its a good thing that that bastard is not there or else." hanbyul said.

" is he idiot?" she blurted.

" he really change he was really cold and averybody got scared to him but its a good thing also that dara is there and she gave light to your brother." hanbyul unnie added.

she smiled because of that.

" and their relationship almost 8 years until now."

" oppa is really stupid. what if dara unnie is not there? i will treat dara unnie when we get back there." she said and the other smiled at her.

" but jiyong is still the dragon that we know." se7en oppa butted they all just laugh.

" so i guess you are now ready and shall we go?" Yg appa said and we nodded.







okey guys this is my 2nd chapter hope you enjoyed it.....