REUNION

YG MAGICAL ACADEMY

AUTHOR'S POV

 "y-your'e alive." CL said breaking the silent looking at  them wide eyes.

" neh unnie and i miss you." hiyi answered and run to hug her sister the latter still not moving to her place.

"im so sorry unnie for not showing ourself." hiyi said and she's already crying. when cl heard her cry the latter hug her sister thight. 

"you dont know how much I suffer when i thought you were killed." cl said and kiss her sister at her forehead.

"we were killed unnie." Mayong butted.

all eyes are now at the latter. she's ready to talked again but out of nowhere someone pulled her to hug but she knew that it was her brother.

"o-oppa c-cant breath." she complained but she doesnt care because she miss him so much.

" you pabo how dare you to make me suffer?" jiyong said and hug her thightly.

"yah oppa you're going to make me out of breath." she complained again and the latter pulled away to her.

"woah i thought i will die." she mumbled but bom smacked her head.

"yah unNie wae? that hurts you know if you didnt know." she sartistically said.

" you're oppa just miss you and youre complaining for not breath normally?" bom said 

"aigoo unnie-ah im just kidding you know." she answered back smiled at them.

" you have the time to joke this time? really Mayong?" cl butted and hug her cousin. 

"kekekeke unnie you know me, i dont like dramas." she answered back and hug her also. jiyong did the same at hiyi.

"aigoo its a family reunion eh?  and we are so happy but......" dara said.

"YOU NEED TO GIVE US A GOOD EXPLAINATION NOW!!! AS IN NOW!!!." all of them shouted at unison....

 

 

 

 

KEKEKE SORRY GUYS IM TOO BUSY FOR OUR NUTRITION MONTH ESPECIALLY ME BECAUSE I PREPARED FOR THE COSTUME OF OUR MISS GAY AND TO OTHER COMPETITION BUT ITS A GOOD THING THAT WE GOT AWARDS... KEKEKEKE.....AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE...THIS IS FOR SANDARAGON-SHI...