CHAPTER 6 GODDESSES

YG MAGICAL ACADEMY

 

“so you were resurrected?” seungri asked.

“neh oppa and Yg appa knows it.” Hiyi answered.

Bigbang and 2ne1 glared at the latter.

“Yah! Don’t give me that looked.” Yg said.

“ hyung why you didn’t tell us?” jiyong asked gritted his teeth.

“I have to.” Yg answered.

“but why?” Cl asked.

“ I already answered that and it was Mayong and Hiyi’s decision not mine.” Yg answered back.

They all looked at the two girls.

“and why you don’t want to tell us?” Bom asked to the two.

“ Care to explain my sister?” Jiyong asked to her sister.

“ oh the foods are delicious, who cooked this?” suddenly Mayong interested at the foods just to avoid their questions.

“ oh, don’t change the topic my sister.” Jiyong said not happy.

“omo oppa is mad. Ottokke.” She thought.

She sighed.

“ we did it because we don’t want you to get involve oppa.” She answered.

“ can you explain why after 10 years you just shown up now?” Jiyong asked.

“ I make them back now because we don’t know how that bastard notice that they are still alive.” Yg butted.

“ they were notice because of their powers.” Donnie butted all eyes on the twins.

“ okey I was itching to asked this. Who are you two?” Daesung asked.

“ oh, we were their protector.” Dukkie answered and smiled at them but he doesn’t know that two pairs of eyes are now glaring at him.

Silence

Silence

Blink

Blink

Blink

Crickets

Crickets

Crickets

…………………………………………………………………….

PROTECTOR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They all shout in unison except the two ladies and the twins.

Mayong looked at hiyi and motioned to kick dukkie the latter oblique and kick the latters feet.

“AHH! Yah! What is that for?” dukkie asked and nurse his feet.

“oh sorry.” Hiyi answered sartistically and glared at him.

“ okey what the hell is happening here?” Cl asked.

“ Mayong-ah.” Dara said looking questionably at her.

Mayong sighed.

“so care to explain now? And what is true form are you talking about?” Yg butted.

“TRUE FORM?!” they asked again.

“ okey first protector and now true form?! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!” bom shouted.

“okey we are going to tell you but don’t asked not until we finished.” Mayong said. They all nodded in unison.

Mayong looked at Hiyi the latter nodded and she sighed.

“this is the history.” Myong started and closed her eyes when she opened her eyes all eyes on her.

“ that they its our anniversary.” Mayong said but she stop and closed her eyes again when she remembered the past.

“you know kris and I anniversary that day right?” she said and her family fell silent because they know that she’s hurting.

“ Hiyi and I decided to surprise for him with his friends but sad to say that bastard mans ambushed us that’s the time that hiyi send you a telepathy message to back-up us but I guess its too late because they successfully killed us. But before that, one of them told us why they need us to kill us. Her face darkened same with her family and friends.

*FLASHED BACK*

 “ do you want to know why we need to kill you?” then man asked to them.

Mayong and Hiyi who are now almost lifeless looked at him blankly.

The latter smirked at them.

“its because youre just going to ruin his plans and sorry we need to do this.” And in a blinked of eyes the man stab the knives at the two at their heart. They heard them laughed and vanished at the thin air.

“Mayong! Hiyi!”  they heard their family calling at them.

“o-oppa.” Mayong mumbled.

In couples of minutes Cl’s voice was heard.

“Hiyi!’ cl shouted histerrically and run to the latter.

“oh God! No! please no!” Cl shouted

“ U-unnie.” Hiyi mumbled teary eyed.

“ t-take c-care.” Hiyi added hard to talked because her body is starting to get numb.

Cl shooked her head.

Hiyi remove the ring at her finger and give it to her sister.

“unnie please give this to chanyeol and tell him that he need to find another woman who will love him like I did and don’t tell him about this.” Hiyi said trying to fight for more time.

Cl shooked her head.

“n-no you will survive fight for your life pleased.” Cl said crying.

“ I c-cant make it u-unie. P-promise me that you will f-follow w-what I s-said.” Hiyi said hard in breathing.

Cl cried more.

‘p-please unnie, just for me that will make me happy.’ Hiyi said smiled at her.

Cl nodded and hug her sister.

“ thank you.” Hiyi mumbled and slowly closing her eyes.

“NO! NO! NO!” cl shouted and shooked her sister.

‘cl stop.’ Suengri stopped her.

“please tell me this is just all a dream.’ Cl pleaded.

Seungri hug her.

‘pleased.” Cl cried.

The girl are crying because they want also that this is also a dream.

“oppa.’ They heard mayong called her brother.

Jiyong shooked his head.

“youre not going to leave me right?” jiyong asked and kneeled beside her sister. The other gang looked away because they cant take to looked at them because they know that jiyong treasure his sister more than anyone.

Mayong smiled sadly.

“y-you can take yourself neh?” mayong mumbled.

Jiyong shooked his head not believing that this is happening.

“ you need to be strong o-oppa.” Mayong added. She tried to hold his face but she failed because her body is too weak to move. Just like hiyi she remove the ring that Kris gave to her and give to her brother.

“give this t-to him o-oppa tell him that I l-love him and happy anniversary. Don’t tell about these pleases?” mayong pleaded. Jiyong nodded trying to hide her tears.

“thank you oppa.i wish you will find your happiness soon.” Mayong mumbled.

“saranghae.” She added and she slowly closed her eyes.

Jiyong cried loudly.

“YOU PROMISE. YOU PROMISE THAT YOURE NOT GOING TO LIVE ME!” JIYONG SHOUTED.

Dara run to him and hug him and they both cry.

“ she promised but why?’ jiyong mumbled.

The last thing that jiyong and cl know is that all black that they are seeing. And they breakdown.

Unknown to them mayong send a telepathy message to sehun.

*end of flashback*

“I don’t know how many days or months but YG appa wake us.” Hiyi added.. they looked at yg to continue the story.

“you know the prophecy right?” yg asked to them.

“ neh, that prophesy was about two goddesses will ruined the plan of the dark power?” suengri asked.

“yes, that’s it and that 2 goddesses are reffering to them.” Yg answered and pointed to hiyi and mayong.

“ I don’t know it was them but your parents told me thatm once Mayong and hiyi was killed  after 10 days they will ressurected and they will do the prophecy.” Yg added.

The others cant believe what they are hearing.

“that’s all I know.” Yg said and all looked at the twins.

“you see hiyi is a wind holder same with her cl.” Donnie said and they all nodded.

“but hiyi is also the goddess of roses.” Donnie added all of them looked at hiyi with wide eyes except to mayong and the twins.

“ same with Mayong, she’s a fire holder like his brother and but she’s also a  warrior goddess. All eyes at mayong their eyes are more open wide.

“but the thing is their true form that bastard notice them because of the moon.” Dukkie added.

“every fullmoon mayong and hiyi’s true form is revealed. You can see that moon is combination of red and gold and that are thay color. But they can transform to their true form if they will not controlled their feelings. But don’t worry they will be the time that they will manage they’re power.” Dukkie added.

“ that’s all you can asked now.” Hiyi said.

“wait sometimes I saw jiyong and cl’s eyes glow.” Dara said the others nodded because they saw also.

“ itb happens everytime jiyong is mad or jealous.” Dara added.

“really? But that is not related to them both. Unless you are from royal family.” Donnie said.

“royal family?” they shouted in unison and laughed

“youre kidding right?” hiyi asked and laughed again.

“no.” dukkie answered.

“everyone knows here we are just only ordinary here.” Mayong added.

“the twins are telling the truth.” Suddenly yg said. They all fell silent…….

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE AT UPDATING...IM JUST TO BUSY AT OUR SCHOOL BECAUSE OF INTRAMS IM A PLAYER AND EXAMS...IM JUST TOO ACTIVE AT SCHOOL....HOPE YOU LOVE THIS UPDATE.......BYE BYE BYE SEE YOU ON NEXT CHAPTER...