THE REVELATION

YG MAGICAL ACADEMY

"MWO?!" They all shout in unison...

Yg sighed as he look at them and talked.

"The twins are right the four of you are from Royal family. "Yg answered.

"Your kidding right?" Cl asked.

The latter shooked his head.

"Your family refused to take the thrown because they want to live normally and only me knows everything." Yg answered.

"Wow our leader is a prince." Top said teasing Jiyong but the latter glared at him.

"But why the didnt tell us before they died?" Cl asked.

"Because the prophecy, they want you to be safe because they didnt know who will be the choosen one to the four of you and at that time the people who want to kill the two are loking for them to get kill." Yg explained.

"Did that bastard knows it?" Jiyong asked dangerously.

"Yes" Yg answered.

"So when this twins arrived?" Top asked.

"When this two choosen true form revealed." Dukkie answered.

They all fell silent.

"No one should know about this" suddenly Mayong said which they all look at her except to Hayi.

"What do you mean?" Minzy asked.

"What id you hear here stay here." The latter answered.

"We knew that you did what we told to you 10 years ago." Hay butted and smiled sadly.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Hyung you okey?" Seungri asked when he saw his Jiyong hyung wake up.

"Where is my sister and cousin?" Jiyong asked hoping that it was all a dream.

"Hyung." Seungri mumble sadly.

"Oppa this is all just a dream right?" Cl asked to Jiyong they knew was not.

The two pooked around and they saw Yg, Gummy, Seven and Hanbyul looking at them sadly.

The two closed their eyes and sigh deeply.

Suddenly Jiyong stand up.

"Ji, where are you going?" Dara asked.

"Cl,lets go we still have a promised to be done." Insread Jiyong said ignoring Dara's question and coldly look at them. The others got afraid to him because they can already feel his dark aura. Same witn Cl.

"Jiyong and Cl do what your sisters told you." Suddenly Yg said the other look at him curiously except to Seven and Hanbyul.

The two just nodded and walked at the door.

"Follow them disecretly." Yg ordered to the others and they nodded as they start following the two.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hyung congrats!" Sehun greeted at Kris which the lad smile at him widely.

"Thanks Sehun, this is all because of you." The lad said and hug him.

Sehun was the reason why Kris and Mayong are together.

"Why they took so long?" Suddenly Chanyeol asked to no one.

"Hey excited much can wait to see your girlfriend?" Chen said teasing him.

"Who wouldnt?" Chanyeol answered and laugh.

"Where are you now?" Kris asked thru telephaty to his girlfriend but he didnt recieved any responsed.

"Chanyeol can you send a telephaty message to Hayi?" Kris asked and the latter nods but after 10 minutes he talked.

"She's not responding." Chanyeol said.

Suddenly Kris felt something is wrong.

"Hyung kenchana?" Baekhyun asked seeng his hyung's worried face.

" Neh its just that somethings is wrong." The lad answered.

"Maybe your just excited to see Mayong noona." Chanyeol teased but deep inside he felt the same.

Sehun felt it also.

"Why do i have this feeling?" He asked to his self.

"Sehunnie." Wuddenly he heard Mayong's voice to his mind.

"Wae noona? Where are you? Kris hyung is already waiting for you." He answered thru telephaty with teasing but he was answered by a difficult in breathing.

"Noona, kenchana?" He asked worriedly but he didnt shown to his face afraid that someone caught him having a conversation to his mind.

"I-i know his waiting but s-sorry we c-cant make it to go there." Mayong answered. Sehun has this difficult felling and he was so nervous.

"N-Noona what are you talking about?" He asked.

"S-Sehunie promise me to pook for you Kris hyung and Chanyeol make them happy." Maying said.

"N-Noona." He is so ng nervous right now.

"P-Please? I cant make it. Oppa and Cl unnie will be there anytime" Mayong pleaded.

"N-Noona where are you going?" He asked stopping his self not to cry.

"Promise me."Mayong pleaded again.

"N-Neh noona." He finally said.

"Bye Sehunie, Hayi are not already here same as me. And pleased dont tell them what happened to us and make them believe that we run away. S-See you on the other world." Mayong mumble as the telepathy message ended.

Sehun is stll shock that his Mayong noona and Hayi is already dead how will he going to tell his hyungs? He looked at Kris and Chanyeol were the two are looked so stress. He want to tell them but he promised to his noona.

Suddenly thyley heard a knock.

"Oh yeah maybe that is Mayong noona and Hayi." Taou happilu said and opened the door but only Jiyong and Cl are there.

"Oh hyung why are you here?" Kriss asked to him

The latter didnt answered but looked at them coldly.

Sehun is now in the verge of crying but he stop his self. But unknow to him Suho heard everything the conversation between hm and Mayong and he was so shocked. He notice that sehun is acting weird so he decided to read his mind and shock is beyond to what he feels right now. He look at Jiyong and Cl .

Cl walked to chanyeol and hug the latter which making everyone get confused.

"Sorry please look for another girl that will make you happy and love you like what my sister did." Cl said and get his hand and put the ring that he gave to hayi at his palm.

Chanyeol is so shock and look at Cl.

"Noona what are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked.

"Please forget about her." Cl said and run away.

Chanyeol cant even move to his place.

"Hyung ths all joke right?" Chanyeol asked to no one.

"Whats wrong to Cl?" Kris asked to Jiyong.

"My sister want to give this back to you. " just like what Cl did Jiyong gave the ring.

"She wants to tell to you that she love you and Happy anniversay.and forget about my sister." Jiyong Coldly said and same as Cl he run away.

The boys are looking at the two.

Kris is standing there numbly.

"H-Hyung." Sehun said and cant take it anymore he needd to tell them the truth but Suho stop him.

Sehun looked at Suho.

The latter shooked his head which making his eyes widened.

"You heard it." Sehun mumble the latter nodded.

"You promised Sehun you need to follow noona." Suho answered.

"No this is not happening." Kris shouted and run to his girlfriend's wing.

Chanyeol followed him sam as the others.

"Hyung stop." Seeehun said but the latter didnt listen.

 

 

 

Dara is worried because Jiyong locked his self at his room same with Cl.

"Unnie oppa will be fine." Minzy said 

"I wish that too but you know how much he treasure his sister ." Dara answered.

Yg and the others arenot around because they worked at Mayong and Hayi's body and hide it so no one hat happened to the two.

Suddenly someone shouted outside thier door.

"Mayong come out there! Dont do this." They heard Kris shouted.

"Hayi! Come out there." They heard Chanyeol shouted too.

The girls look at each other worriedly then to the boys.

"Dont go out they just going to asked manuly questions" Top ordered.

"But." Bom said cutted by Daesung.

"Just follow noona we need to follow what Mayong and Hayi said.

The other just sighed.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"But." Minzy said.

"Dont worry Sehun and Suho knows it." Mayong said.

"They do?" They also asked even Hayi.

"Neh before we died i sent a telephay message to Sehun and make him not to tell them and i knew that Suho is listening because i know that Sehun will hong to tell them but thanks to Suho, Sehun didnt broke his promise." Mayong answered.

"But what are you going to do if those two saw you?" Taeyang asked.

"Im planning to meet them later with Hayo and talk to them." Mayong answered.

"But everybody hates the two of you jow." Minzy informed.

"Really?" Hayi asked.

They all nodded.

"Make them, that will be make easy for us." Mayong butted.

They all looked at her confused.

"I dont want them to get involved with this mess." The lad added.

The other sighed.

"Dont worry we are here and protect you no matter what happen." Jiyong saidwhich making Mayong and Hayi smiled.

"Thanks oppa." Both said.

"Okey go you need rest." Yg ordered.

"Oke appa i need to sleep and we will go out later to talk ay Sehun and Suho." Maying said and they walked to their room.

When the 4 are not around the other sighed.

"This is to much for today." Jiyong mumble

"Atleast they are back." Yg added they all nodded.

" you need to get alert everytime specially that yhe two are back now. They need our support." Yg added.

Jiyong faved darkened same with Cl.

"That bastard will going to pay this mess." Jyong hissed.

"You need rest too i need to go." Yg said and the other bowed at him and he leave.

"Eh my boyfriend is a prince?" Dara teased

The latter smirk.

"Wae you dont like it?" Jiyong asked teasing her back.

"Ani~ but no matter what your always be my prince." Dara answered lovingly.

"Aish! The ants are coming again." Bom said and they all laugh.

"Your just jealous unnie." Minzy teased.

"Yah!" Bom shouts making everyone laugh.

"What are we going to do now. They are back." Dara asked and they all fell silent.

"We know that Kris and Chanyeol changed a lot." Bom added.

"They still love the girls i can feel it they are just hidding the fact." Cl butted.

"Yeah your right but all we need is to support them they need us." Minzy added and they all sighed.

Unknown to them Mayonh heard everything.

"You still love me? But i need to do this jagiya." She mumble before she fell sleep..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------—---------------------------

OMMO IM BACK...GUYS SORRY FOR  VANISHING FOR TWO YEARS I THINK? IM JUST SO SUOPER BUSY AT WORK AND TO LAZY TO TYPE BUT DONT YOU WORRY I WILL UPDATE MORE FOR THE COMING DAYS. AND MAYBE EVERY NIGHT I WILL UPDATE. (WINK)

DO YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE THIS STORY?? BECAUSE I HAVE THE COPY IN MY NOTEBOOK IM JUSY GOING TO TYPE IT AT MY PHONE......

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? 

 

COMMENT PLEASE? KKK~ SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR OR SPELLING IM USING MY PHONE AND ITS HARD TO TYPE BECAUSE OF THE KEYBOARD. BUT I WILL DO MY BEST FOR THIS STORY....

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER.....

PYONG~