THE TWINS AND I MISS YOU OPPA!

YG MAGICAL ACADEMY

HIYI'S POV

 " woah! Yg appa i didnt expect that this place will change big.!" hiyi exclaimed.

" for me its looked the same" my always kill joy cousin butted.

" haist unnie your such a kill joy." i said and glared at her and she just smirk at me.

" yah the two of you will u stop?" oppa dukkie butted.

oh by the way meet the kwon twins my protector kwon duek and my cousins protector kwon don. we have them first when our true form revealed.

(you will know later *wink * wink kekeke) and it was EPIC when Yg appa, se7en oppa and hanbluy unnie saw them. they almost got heart attack when they just suddenly popped in front of them. and ofcourse they ranting so much question about them but we choose to close our mouthkekeke rude rigth? *EVIL LAUGH*

" yah! why are you smilling like idiot?" donnie oppa asked.

" nothing oppa." she answered.

" see? they change a lot." se7en complained.

" everybody can change oppa." my cousin butted.

" yeah thats right because youre more even scar." the latter mumbled.

smirked. i already sense my cousins aura.

"se7en oppa did you know that unnie has the best hearing sense?" i said to him and he immediately looked at my cousin that already has fire in her hands.

" what did you just said oppa?" my causin asked furiosly.

" i was just kidding." oppa said and laugh awkwardly.

" thats enough mayong you dont want to make a scene do you?" Yg appa interrupt.

" your lucky." my cousin mumbled. i laugh because of  that. and se7en oppa glared at me.












they are now at the front of magical academy which they really missed. and they also live their.

" people here are creepy." my unnie mumbled.

" yeah its looked like we did a crime." i added.

" they just curious." dukkie oppa butted.  

" ofcourse who wouldn't?" were freaking wearing coat with hoddies." donnie oppa said and rolled his eyes.

" oh sajjangnim your back, but who are they?" we heard someone asked and we really missed that voice. 

MAYONG'S POV

" oh sajjangnim your back, but who are they?" we hear someone asked and we really missed that voice.

" yeah, and you will know later who are they but where the boys and the girls?"( reffering to bigbang and 2ne1) yg answered and asked.

"oh they are out but they will be back before lunch." gummy answered and smiled to them even though she cant see their faces.

"Yg appa were just looked around and find a present to dara unnie." she wishpered to him and the latter just nodded his head.

" okey take care." he wishpered back and they walked away.










AUTHORS POV

when they are not already around gummy talked.

" they seemed familiar." the latter said.

" you think so?" Yg asked. and the latter nod.

they just smiled at her.

"yah! why are smilling?" gummy asked

" you dont have any idea." the three said in unison.

gummy narrowed her brows.

" oh right tell to the maids to cook the best dished we have." Yg said and walked in first.

















JIYONG'S POV

we are now at mall and just looked around. beside me is my goddess fiance. i dont know why but i just have this uneasy feeling and it lookes like its just not me who feel it but also my cousin.

"kenchana?" both dara and seungri asked to me and cl the others looked at us worried.

" neh' its just that i feel uneasy." he answered.

" maybe we should go back now, because Yg appa just text me that we need to go back ther before lunch." minzy said.

" maybe thats the reason why you feel uneasy." my girl said.

" yeah maybe." he mumbled and he took dara's hand and they walked together followed by their friends.

but suddenly someone accidentically bumped him.

"sorry" he quickly said and bow.

"its okey." the person i bumped said and walked away. his gazed followed the girl and he doesnt know why but he suddenly felt nervous and excited.

" ji kenchana?" dara asked him again. he looked at her lovingly and he nodded.

"neh, lets go." he said and they walked again.









AUTHORS POV

when they already out of sight mayong looked back and smiled.

"i miss oppa. im happy that youre with dara unnie." she mumbled and walked back to her cousin and to the twins.











third chap. done see you next time....