Mini bonus chapter - Taemin's Prophecy

Hunting For Answers

I think this had to be written cause nobody would understand what I meant by the Prophecy and It felt weird having not written it.

sorry for waffling D;

here you go.

Taemin's P.O.V
 
After meeting up with Key Hyung and Jonghyun Hyung AKA. Key Umma and Jonghyun Appa, I decided to tell them about the Prophecy about the Vision of Upcoming DANGER! that I had just had before Me and Minho had decided to rush to meet Jongkey.
 
"Everything started to fade out and I began to feel like I was going to pass out so I closed my eyes and breathed deeply in and out, in and out. As I inhaled again I suddenly smelt fresh grass and opened my eyes to see a huge plot of land covered in luscious green growing grass but I had a bad feeling due to the eerie look because of the Gravestones lined up in rows and rows in front of me. 
 
As I look down I see i'm dressed in a slim fitted Black Tuxedo which is strange and as I decide to look around I see a lot of other idols from SM entertainment and YG entertainment etc, looking depressed and crying dressed up all smart - looking elegant Black clothing but as I continue to look I noticed i'm searching for someone or something.
 
After several moments of looking I realise that the thing that i'm missing is my family, my friends, my SHINee Members, Key,Minho, Jonghyun and Onew but standing behind me are their families, the people who brought them up, raised them to be who they are, Caring, Loving,  Ditzy, Competitive,  y, Adorable, Loyal and most of all SHINee. 
 
As I look ahead I notice a huge Marbel Gravestone that looks brand new and shiny,the ground beneath it is freshly upturned and wet. I lean forward trying to see around the people standing in front of me to see what is written on the Gravestone, I just see the words IN LOVING MEMORY OF SHINee ...." 
 
then BANG!! i'm forced back to the reality; Minho Hyung is just about to enter another room about ten paces in front of me. 
 
THANKS FOR READING :D
BYEE