Chapter 8 - Who's going to save Onew Hyung part 2

Hunting For Answers

(SORRY THAT JUST HAD TO BE MY MAIN IMAGE I MEAN LOOK AT THEM *.*)

TINY FLASHBACK 

I tried to reach my phone which is in my left pocket so I could get help from the others or at least warn them about what could be happening to the dead bodies, it could be an epidemic like a virus that way in the air that could be making the dead bodies come back to life and attack the living, but me being Onew and having Onew condition I just had to be klutzy and drop my phone. I heard the clatter of the phone on the laminate flooring of the room as it bounced as far away from me as it possibly could which is just typical.

 

While I was watching my phone run away from me with a disappointed face the receptionist edged closer and closer and now she is snapping her teeth edges from my nose.

 

This is it I'm going to die, I just hope the others are okay.

 

Onew's P.O.V

I felt the 'Dead' receptionist edge closer and closer and I feel the fight drip and run from my veins and my eyes slide shut.

You know how they say just before you die your whole life from birth till death flashes before your eyes, both good and bad; well just as I felt the 'dead' receptionist's breath ghost against my neck that's exactly what happened. Everything from “helping” umma and appa in the shop as a toddler, my first day at school; me crying my eyes out for my umma not to leave me with the strange plump elderly lady that spelled of coffee, playing football with my friends after school, getting second highest grades in the school and graduating high school with my parents smiling and clapping on graduation day; umma crying and hugging me saying how proud she was, auditioning for SM entertainment and meeting the others, forming SHINee and becoming leader, SHINee becoming family to me and playing with my 'little brothers',Key nagging at Jonghyun and chasing him around the house while jonghyun laughs and finds a way of getting out of trouble and taemin and minho playing starcraft and bickering about who will play next, singing on stage and hunting to keep earth safe from evil. It's all becoming a blur in my mind and a feel a lone tear run down my cheek.

Just as I think I'm ready for oblivion and for the final rest, I hear a lone gun shot ring through the building and the receptionist finally falls limp and lifeless in my arms before sliding and slumping on the floor.

I open my eyes, look down at the finally dead receptionist and sigh before freezing again (damn it onew >.<) and slowly turning around to see the shooter with a gun turned and pointed towards me.

I stop and fling my hands in the air in a defensive pose hoping that they won't shoot at me too.

***

Key's P.O.V

We have just finished checking our last floor before we head on to find Onew Hyung and hopefully he's found loads of survivors and they are perfectly safe.

Just as me and Jonghyun are walking toward the elevator it moves and the doors slide open to reveal a very tired pair of maknae's that as soon as they see us smile and run toward us.

Taebaby dives on me and smushes his face in my chest before mumbling “Key umma I'm glad you and Appa are safe”

This kid is too cute someti …. WAIT... APPA?!!!? 0.0

“EHH!!! Wait appa ,who's your appa ? YAH LEE TAEMIN STOP STANDING THERE SMILING AT ME LIKE THAT IT'S CREEPY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!”

***

Taemin's P.O.V

“EHH!!! Wait appa who's your appa ? YAH LEE TAEMIN STOP STANDING THERE SMILING AT ME LIKE THAT IT'S CREEPY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!” Key umma screamed.

Key Umma is soooo funny when he's shocked and so easy to tease, that's why we always do it.

Anyway I ignore him and put on a mature and serious mask and Jongkey look at each other in shock before giving me their full attention.

I then proceeded to retell the whole story about what has happened since the left us to check the other levels and the prophecy of what I had seen about the scream and the darkness overcoming SHINee and the image of me at a funeral of someone from SHINee but the name is unknown on the tombstone.

As I retold the story I could see the many different emotions flicker across Jongkey's faces but none of them were good. Shock, Anger,Despair and finally pain.

We then decided that we would rush to check on Onew Hyung to see if he was safe from harm and to see if he had found any survivors upstairs, Hopefully he has unlike us.

***

HIIIII thanks for reading 

This is the middle part and in the next and final part you will find out who saves Onew from the receptionist and the rest of SHINee will have caught up with Onew and his saviour :) 

Please SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE 

ALL CRITISISM IS WELCOME :D

OH AND CUPCAKES OR COOKIES (you choose) FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS <3

BYEEE FROM ME AND SHINee 

*waves*