Chapter 6 -Dead Or Alive? and Operation Save Onew Hyung

Hunting For Answers

Minho's P.O.V

Me and Taeminnie left before the others so that we could get a head start on checking the bottom levels and meet up with the hyungs afterwards; because we are the maknaes of the group so we are treated as the babies by the hyungs. They don't really like to leave us on our own because we aren't as experienced in hunting and fighting as much as the others especially Taeminnie because he is so innocent even though he has a y and teasing side to him, that I think is mainly from hanging round his 'Key Umma' and I don't think he would hurt a fly (mainly because he is scared of them).

 

Anyway we have checked the reception desk for any signs as to why the receptionists aren't there but their cars are but there were no signs of anything. Taeminnie grabbed the huge bundle of keys for the rooms on the bottom floors and we set off looking for any sign of anybody being around who can help us understand what has gone on overnight.

 

We had been walking for about half an hour when all we had found was rubble and dead bodies but we had yet to find a cause for everything and we hadn't found any survivors yet. Taeminnie was getting farther and farther behind me as we were going higher and higher and soon I wouldn't be able to see him.

“Tae what's the matter ?” I said as I turned around to face him.

“Huh? Nothing Hyung,why?” Taemin mumbled and smiled his adorable aegyo smile.http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxaus9DEbW1qm0kzh.gif

“ Don't try that with me tae, I know you too well for that. Something is bothering you, you have been dragging your feet for the past few floors and you are getting farther and farther away from me soon I won't be able to see you anymore” I snapped.

Taemin flinched, looked down at his hands which he had started to wring – he does this whenever he feels awkward or pressured but I had to know what was bothering him because it could be important.

“Please tell me what's making you feel depressed, I could help you Minnie” I whispered in his ear as I hugged him close to my chest.

“ I have that dreadful feeling of danger overcoming me hoho (Taemin's nickname for Minho XD), I feel the sudden urge to run back to the others as if something bad is going to happen to them just like what has been happening to all the others of the people that we knew from the company” Taemin rambled as fast as he could and at the end took a deep breathe like he had just released a chain with a huge boulder on the end from his ankle.

“Then lets finish up here and hurry to meet them” I said with a smile to reassure Taeminnie. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lodamwlbA41qewsdfo1_500.gif.

 

10 minutes later we had finished the last floor that we were supposed to check in record timing and we are making our way to find Key Hyung and Jonghyun Hyung, hopefully they will be Ok by the time that we get there.

***

Key's P.O.V

Well this is awkward, Jong's being really Quiet at first I thought it was because he was tensed and trying to be as professional as possible then I thought it was because we haven't found any survivors just dead bodies and smashed up rooms.But now I'm starting to think it's something to do with me, hopefully I'm keeping my emotions towards him in check and that he just thinks everything is just fine, I hope he's not going off of me though friends wise because I know he's straight I mean he dated Shin Sekyung :/. (no offence to her, I don't mind her though she did stop Jongkey for a while :/). and … now I'm depressed, I should stop now before I start ranting which always happens when I get too depressed or angry.

Anyway back to the “Mission to hunt for survivors”, so far we haven't found anything but dead bodies but all the deaths are different some have stab wounds , some have gun shot wounds etc but we still haven't found weapons or a cause as to why the murders are happening and I think I'm just about ready to give up with the silence from Oh Voiceless wonder over there AKA Jonghyun Hyung and the ache in my muscles from dragging bodies out from under rubble and walking around trying to find anything of concern pilling up on me.

Though enough of my depression rants I hope that the others are Okay and finding loads of healthy survivors, I wouldn't want them seeing this especially Taebaby.

***

well that's Chapter 6 

Sorry again that it took too long to write and Update :)

Sorry for leaving Onew in danger for a chapter too please don't throw things at me *hides*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 

so please SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE 

THANK YOU <3