5

Accidents Happen

-Outside Yonsei University-

 

"You ing threatened a kid, and you expect us to let you out here unscathed? Think again.".

 

L.Joe tried getting away from the guy's grip. Now that he got a good look at the group of men who came, he knew he's in trouble.

"Byunghee, I swear. I'm not here for trouble. I'm-", he was cut off with a fist landing roughly on his cheek. He landed on the ground.

"You're nothing without Teen Top.", Joon said as he walked closer and got a strong grip on L.Joe's neck.

L.Joe gasped for air and tried to pry Joon's hands off of him. He succeeded and coughed as he scooted away from the group of guys, "I swear. I didn't mean trouble for coming here.", he said in between coughs.

"Yeah right. We know Teen Top, Byunghun. Don't make a fool out of MBLAQ.", Sanghyun said as he cracked his knuckles.

 

-Korea University-

 

Teen Top was about to leave the premises when they noticed Byunghun's backpack on the floor, and the owner is nowhere to be found.

"Where the hell is Byunghun?", Minsoo asked the others who just shrugged.

"No idea." Changjo said.

"I didn't even notice him go out.", Niel answered.

Minsoo sighed and scratched the back of his head, annoyed, "Someone call the damn guy.".

Chunji nodded, "I'll do it, hyung.", he said as he stepped away from them, dialing L.Joe's number.

A phone rang in L.Joe's backpack.

"Goddamit!", Minsoo screamed and slammed his hand on the table which made the younger ones flinch, "I swear if he's in trouble..", he trailed off and sighed loudly.

 

He walked out of the room and the others jogged over to his side. They walked quickly to their cars, except Changjo who owns a motorcycle. They split into two groups to find the missing member: Changjo and Niel are the first ones to drive off, and Minsoo, Chunji, and Ricky were the last group who went together. They got into a conference call to keep them all updated. They've almost drove around the whole area, and the last thing they got in mind is Yonsei University. Chunji had been trying to throw the idea of L.Joe going back to Yonsei at this time to the back of his head, knowing it would mean trouble. Probably more trouble with Minsoo, too. 

 

"Where could he be?! We drove down every single street in Seoul and he's nowhere to be found!", Minsoo yelled to the mic of his earphones, making the others cringe, except for one.

"No. We forgot one place, and I don't like this one bit. Guys, we're going to Yonsei University.", Chunji said in a straight tone, then did an overtake to lead Minsoo and Ricky. He sped down the highway and drove straight to their destination. He pulled his earphones off his ears, knowing Ricky would be whining, and the others would be reprimanding. He's more concerned about his bestfriend, and he's not gonna lose his cool over a childish behavior.

 

-Outside Yonsei University-

 

L.Joe was lying face down on the ground, panting and bleeding. Changsun knealed beside him and tugged on his hair, pulling it harshly, "That's all you got? We thought you could do better.", he smirked and threw his head back to the ground. MBLAQ turned around and left Byunghun there with grins and smirks plastered on their faces. Byunghun felt helpless and just laid there, trying to catch his breath. He coughed up blood and tried to get up. He limped as he walked under the bleachers and sat there, raking his hands through his hair. He hung his head down and recovered his breath, just in time to see Teen Top running on the street in front of him.

 

"Ch-Chan-Chanhee!", Byunghun choked out and coughed up more blood. His voice drew Teen Top's attention to where he was.

"L.Joe / Byunghun / Hyung!" Teen Top souted in chorus when they heard him.

L.Joe smiled, amused from what he see. Minsoo is worried about him...or maybe not and that's when his smile turned into a frown. Minsoo hit his head, "What the were you thinking, Lee Byunghun?!", he shouted at him.

L.Joe groaned in pain, "Goddamit. Calm the down, Minsoo. I'm not dead. Yeah, I'm messed up, but I'll be fixed."

Minsoo sighed in defeat.L.Joe got a point.

Chunji helped L.Joe up, "What happened, man? You look-"

"ed up? Please, Chanhee. I've-", a series of couging up blood, "I've gotten worse.", he smiled weakly and passed out in his bestfriend's arms.

"Crap!", Chanhee screamed, almost dropping L.Joe, but thanks to Changjo's reflex, he didn't fall. He let out a sigh, "Thanks Jonghyun.". Changjo just nodded and smiled. He helped Chanhee get L.joe to his car. Teen Top decided to talk about the incident when L.Joe's all fixed up and good as new. 

 

-Park Residence-

 

"Umma! Appa! Dara! I'm home~!" Sanghyun shouted as he took of his shoes. Dadoong, their pet cat, welcomed him with a meow. He chuckled and fondled the ears of the cat.

"Come to the dining room Hyunnie! We're gonna have dinner! Ppali!", Sandara called out and giggled from the dining room.

Sanghyun just chuckled and jogged to the dining room, sniffing the inviting smell of his mother's cooking, "Mhm~ Smells good, umma!", he grinned and sat down beside his appa. 

"We're having your favorites tonight.", their umma said which filled the twins with excitement, "We have Pinakbet and deokkboki.", she smiled, pleased to see the happy and excited faces of the twins. She laid down the dishes on the table and they started to eat their dinner.

"Yah~ Sanghyunnie, how come you just got home? It's really late.", their appa spoke as they ate.

Sanghyun smiled, not wanting them to know what really happened, "MBLAQ hungout, and just forgot about the time."

"That's good you're having fun even though college is stressful.", their mother smiled sweetly at him.

Sandara giggled, "Sanghyun-ah, don't be too distant from us, arraseo?".

"I won't! I promise!", Sanghyun grinned widely, and the family ate their dinner happily.


Sorry this update took long ;-; I keep getting distracted OTL Btw.. this will only be a short fic because I'm not a really good writer as you can see, but I try my best >< Anyways~ I hope you liked this chapter. Comments are all welcomed~