2

Accidents Happen

L.Joe is one of the richest students in their school. He's also the captain of their school's dance troupe for 2 years. He is surprisingly good at dancing, but no one knows that he actually likes singing more than dancing. He even have his own secret karaoke room in their house that no one knows of, except his family and the people who work in their mansion. His group of friends, Teen Top, are actually in the same class of society as he is. CAP, who's a few months older than L.Joe, is the team captain of their basketball team. Changjo and Niel are in the dance troupe together with L.Joe. Chunji and Ricky aren't interested in any extra-curricular activities, so they are either watching basketball or the dance troupe practices with a couple of girls. Besides, they're the youngest in the group. They're a year younger than L.Joe and CAP along with Changjo and Niel. 

 
On the other hand, Dara came from a middle class family. She has a twin named Sanghyun. She and her brother are both very talented. They both speak English, Tagalog, and Korean fluently, but Sanghyun could speak Japanese better than his sister. They came from a musically inclined family, so they are really good singers and dancers. Dara is also very popular in their school. She has the beauty and the brains. She's also a really happy person who can brighten up anyone's day without a doubt, but behind her smile is a really dark secret that no one, not even her friends, can know about.

(A/N) Wooooooh~ A really short chapter to introduce the main characters >< Sorry~