4

Accidents Happen

-Yonsei University-

 

The 4 girls finished up their lunch, but stayed in the field since they got a call from their classmates that their next class was cancelled since their professor was sick. They were happy since they love watching the varsity play. They would cheer for them and smile at them whenever the players turn their attention to them. They are all handsome and athletic, there's always been that one person that always catches Dara's attention. Park Chanyeol, who's one of Yonsei University's star players. He's really tall, but Dara finds him cute and dorky. Whenever he looks at her way, Dara waves at him, and he actually waves back at her, making her friends about it. Little did they know that Chanyeol is actually her childhood bestfriend.

 

The game just ended, and she spotted Chanyeol walking to their spot.

"Hi.", he said with a goofy grin on his face.

(A/N: Why are you so cute? ;-;)

Dara found it really cute and giggled, "Hello Chanyeol oppa.".

"Drop the oppa. We're of the same age.", Chanyeol said, smiling brightly.

"Arasseo~", Dara answered, returning the smile.

"Dara unnie, we're going to talk to the others. We'll leave you two here for now." Minji winked at her as they went down the bleachers and walked to the soccer team's bench.

It was just the right time that they left. Chanyeol suddenly hugged her tightly which made her squeal, "Kya~!"

Chanyeol laughed, "Ah~ Still the same squeal that I've been hearing ever since kindergarten. Yah. I thought I'd never see you again.", he said, pouting at the last sentence, "I always see you around here, but when we finish, you're always gone.".

Dara pinched his cheek and chuckled, "Awww~ Yeollie, you're so adorable! You've grown a lot too!", she laughed, "I was taller than you before, but now you're waaaaaaaay taller than I am!".

"Of course, I am! I told you I'll be taller than you!", Chanyeol grinned widely.

The bestfriends talked for a long time. Good thing they don't have classes anymore. They caught up to each other and knew who's doing what. They started playing around like little kids, chasing each other and playing soccer. They seemed to have their own world, that their friends thought, 'Well, that escalated quickly.'. They don't know about the relationship in between them, so they watched as they suddenly turned into kids in the field.

 

"I didn't know Chanyeol was so good with girls. I should go play with them.", the brunette said before jogging to where Chanyeol and Sandara are. 

The guy with the reddish hair (D.O) laughed, "Kkamjong finally found his rival."

That caught Minji's attention, "Kkamjong? I thought his name was Jongin."

"His name IS Jongin.", a blonde haired man (Luhan) said as he made his way to the guy earlier and wrapped his arm around him, "You like him?", he smirked.

Minji just stayed quiet, which made the two guys drag her and talk to her privately.

The two girls were dumbfounded when the two guys took Minji for a walk.

"Don't worry. They won't harm her. They're good guys.", a dark-haired guy said as he sat beside Bom, "The name's Junmyeon, but you can call me Suho.", he said with an angelic smile in his face.

'That smile..', Bom thought.

Chaerin bowed slightly and smiled at him, "I'm Chaerin, and this girl right here is Bom.".

Junmyeon bowed to the both of them, but his eyes were locked on Bom.

"H-Hello.", Bom bowed and smiled shyly.

"I've seen you before.", he grinned, "Ah! I remember now.".

Bom got curious, "R-Remember?".

Junmyeon chuckled, "You don't? Well, let me remind you.", he smirked lightly before getting up from the bench and pulling her a little too close to him. Their faces are only a couple of inches apart, "Do you, by chance, remember now?", he smiled the same way that he did earlier.

Bom was flustered red as she nods, speechless of what Junmyeon just did. He gently let go of her and sat her back down before sitting beside her again. 

While Junmyeon was reminding Bom of who he was, Chaerin became busy with her phone, that she didn't even notice what's happening around her. She's talking to her boyfriend, who's currently studying overseas, Park Hyungjin. She didn't even notice the guy who'd been sitting quietly behind her, who'd been wanting to talk to her, but can't find the courage to do so. The other players started dissipating from where they are, joining Jongin, Chanyeon, and Sandara one by one. After a few minutes of waiting, he gave up and just joined the game, leaving Chaerin smiling to what he thought would be the reason. Her boyfriend.

 

-Korea University-

 

L.Joe shot up from the couch, catching his breath, as if he had been suffocated. His friend rushed over to his side.

"Yah! Byunghun, you ing scared the hell out of me!", Minsoo scolded Byunghun.

"M-mianhae, Minsoo. Just.. I just had a bad dream. Go continue what you guys are doing.", Byunghun shooed them away from the couch. They just nodded and shrugged as they were asked to go back to playing. Byunghun was so bothered about his dream.

 

/Dream flashback/

Byunghun could almost reach the girl, until she saw someone. She ran to that person and hugged him tightly. The other person was a guy. His blood boiled when he saw him kiss her forehead.

/End/

 

L.Joe ruffled his hair in frustration. He decided to go out for a walk. The others didn't mind him. He put his hoodie on and pulled the hood over his head, for him not to be recognized. Why? He's gonna see if he can see the girl in the bleachers again. As he was walking, a group of guys had followed him unnoticeably. When he halted to a stop to check for the girl he heard someone clear his throat.

"You even ing dared to comeback?", a brown-haired man stepped up from the group, "You thought you could threaten him again?".

L.Joe got intimidated quickly because of his current state, "P-please. I didn't come here for trouble."

The guy with jetblack hair grabbed his collars from inside his hoodie, "You ing threatened a kid, and you expect us to let you out here unscathed? Think again.".


Oooh ouo What am I doing? xD I'm sorry guys ;w; I forgot to finish this chapter yesterday >< But here it is~ Short chapter again ㅠㅠ Sorry~

 

Cute EXO gifs to make it up? ;-;

 

 

*hinthint* 

 

Hope you enjoyed the gifs, and the chapter, of course. XD