3

Accidents Happen

-Yonsei University-

 

"Dara!", a voice from a far called. Dara turned to see who it was. She smiled seeing who it was.

"Sanghyunnie!", she called back and giggled as she waved to him.

"Yah. Stop calling me Sanghyunnie. I'm 20 years old!", Sanghyun said in an annoyed tone, "Anyways, you forgot this.", he handed Dara's lunch box to her.

"So am I you idiot!", she laughed and hugged him, "Aww~ Thank you, Sanghyun! You're such a sweet brother.", she smiled as she took the lunch box from Sanghyun.

Sanghyun grinned, "Just for you. You know you're my favorite."

Dara smacked his head lightly, "Pabo. I'm your only sibling!".

 

They both laughed and parted ways as they have different majors, so they stay in different buildings. Dara walked over to her and her friends' usual spot in the bleachers where they have their lunch while watching some students play soccer. 

 

 

"Hey girls!", she shouted to them as she made her way to their spot. The 3 girls waved at her with wide smiles.

"Unnie!", Minji tackle hugged her while giggling, "What wook you so long?".

Dara scratched the back of her head and chuckled a little, "I forgot my lunch box, and Sanghyun texted me to tell me to wait for him near the lobby. He gave it to me."

Bom laughed, "Aigoo. Our forgetful tokki~".

Dara pouted at her newly acquired nickname, but sat with them anyways.

 

Little did the girls know that a group of guys had been watching them from a far.

 

L.Joe sighed, "I still don't know her name. Can you believe it? I, Lee Byunghun, still can't get a grasp of this one girl's name? How is this possible?"

"That's the bad part of loving a Yonsei girl, hyung. Not being able to ask her name, because of our schools' rivalry.", Chunji patted his shoulder before wrapping his arms around him and making him turn around to walk away from the rival school's campus, "Let's go. We don't want trouble.". L.Joe sighed and went straight for his car, leaving Chunji to ride with Changjo. Teen Top, then, left the premises.

 

Sanghyun spotted a leaving car from behind the bleachers and squinted his eyes, "Seungho hyung, did you saw what I saw?"

Seungho sighed, "Sanghyun. Yes, they're from KU. No nee-".

"Hyung, they were the guys who threatened Seunghyun. They ing scared your little brother!", he whispered harshly, cutting off Seungho's words.

"Chillax, Sanghyun. We'll get them back. I promise. Not now. Right, Seungho hyung?", Changsun grinned, "Besides, Cheolyong, Byunghee, Seungho, and I are still busy watching some people.", his grinned turned into smirk which made Sanghyun smack his head hardly.

"Ah jinjja.", he got up and walked away from the group, leaving the boys in a laughing fit. "They are so annoying.", he thought.

 

-Korea University-

 

L.Joe, Changjo, and Chunji got back to their room in the school. L.Joe laid on the couch while the other two joined the others in playing video games and pool.

 

"Loverboy looks depressed.", Ricky whispered to Chunji.

"Still can't get dream girl's name, and he still haven't seen her face. I don't know how he knew it was her.", Chunji whispered back, glancing over to Byunghun.

"I heard that, maknaes.", Byunghun muttered loudly for them to hear.

"I'm just telling the truth!", Chunji said, "How did you know it was her? You told us you didn't see her face in your dream. How can you say it's that Yonsei girl?", Chunji whined a little, wanting to know how he does it.

Byunghun sighed, "I told you it's complicated. Aren't you guys just happy for me that I'm not stealing your girls anymore?", he turned to the players of their group who became really quiet with his comeback, "I'll take that as a 'Yes, hyung, I'm happy.'. You two look like you're sick in your stomachs.", he said as he turned his head and placed an arm over his eyes.

 

/L.Joe's Dream/

 

Byunghun was walking in the beach all by himself. He has a camera in hand, ready to take pictures. He sat on the sand and stared at the ships from a far, watching them sail by. He started taking pictures of them, since it seems to be a nice timing because the sun is setting. After taking a couple of pictures, he sighed and laid back on the sand.He looked up to the clouds and smiled. He involuntarily turned his head and saw a girl walking in the beach. In curiosity, he got up and followed the girl. He was catching up to her, but when the girl was about to turn, he woke up.

 

/End/

 

"I just want to at least have a chance. I want to see her face. I want to know her name. Please.", Byunghun thought as he slowly drifted in to a deep slumber.