1

Accidents Happen

Bold Letters - In English

Italicized Letters - Thoughts 


"Uwaaah~ L.Joe oppa is so handsome~"

 

 

"L.Joe oppa hwaiting!"

"Saranghaeyo L.Joe oppa!"

"Please be my boyfriend, L.Joe oppa~"

"Why does the girls only see that L.Joe guy?"

"I hate him."

 

These are just some of the things L.Joe hear whenever he walks in the campus, other than screaming. Sometimes, girls come up to him, giving him lunch boxes, gifts, and other things. Whenever he receives something, he smiles and thanks whoever gives something to him. He's actually really popular in Korea University. He's one of the cheerleaders, and he's said to be "perfect".

 

"Byunghun-ah!" A voice called from a far.

He smiled and turned his head when he recognized the voice. "Minsoo hyung.", he grinned.

"What's up?", Minsoo asked as he caught up with his dongsaeng.

"Not much, hyung. What about you?" Byunghun answered when they continued walking towards the school building.

"Ah~ My body still aches because of the practice yesterday. It was so hardcore! I don't know how I got up this morning." Minsoo said in a dramatic (kinda) voice. Byunghun just shrugged it off. True. The practice was really intense, but he didn't mind.

 

 

 

While the girls are swooning over Byunghun at Seoul University, the boys in Yonsei University are drooling over Sandara. She's a transferee from Manila. She's been living there since she was in grade 5, but moved when she got a full scholarship in Yonsei University. She's a really talented girl. She can dance, sing, act, you tell me. She's got a lot of talents. She's got the beauty and the brains, too. 

 

"Aish. Dara eonnie, Stop being beautiful. Look at those poor boys drooling over you." Minji teased.

Dara pouted and smacked her arm lightly, "Shut up, Minji. I'm not trying! Besides, I'm better off without a guy. I'm fine with just myself.", she said while she crossed her arms.

"Geez. Take a chill pill, Tokki. She's kidding." Bom chuckled as she elbowed the younger one.

"Arasseo, eonnie.", Dara sighed softly and smiled. She turned to their friend who's been awfully quiet, but smiling at her phone. "Yah. Chaerin-ah. What'cha got there?", she smirked as she tried to take a peek on the younger's phone.

Chaerin immediately tucke dher phone in he rpocket and stuck her tongue out, "Mehrong~ It's nothing. Let's go. We're going to be late.", she chuckled and all of them went to their respective classes.


A short introductory chapter. Lol. It's boring, but I have to do it. Haven't gotten much done. Sorry if it's not appealing, I didn't get any sleep at all. I'll make it up to you guys. I promise. :)