Food Fight

Living with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maclean woke up due to the loud noises outside of her room. She went to check what was happening. As she opened the door, she was slammed by a whole piece of cake. Kai came by and saw that Chanyeol has missed him, but has hit Maclean instead.

"Sorry, Maclean. We're having a food fight here and I guess you got hit." Before he took off, he wiped a finger off of Maclean's face and it off of his finger.

"Tasty. That's one good cake" he said as he ran off.

Maclean blushed and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. As she walked into her closet, something seemed to be off. She walked further and further into the closet, to see that Sehun was hiding in the far right corner. She squatted down to the ground and walked towards him. He wasn't paying attention to Maclean. He was only focusing on hiding himself better with her new clothes.

"What are you doing here, Sehun." She said as she got closer to him.

Sehun screamed and Maclean closed his mouth with her hands.

"Maclean, is that you? Maclean! You scared me. I thought you were a ghost"

Maclean wondered why he would think that, but then she remembered that she still has cake on her face which can explain the ghost.

"Can you tell me why you're hiding in here?"

"I'm hiding from the other guys. They wanted to throw food at me so I came to the nearest room,which happens to be yours, and I hid in the closet. I have been here ever since"

Maclean sighed. Boys. What can she do about them.

"Well, I need to take a shower. I've been a victim to your guys' food fight. Either stay here or leave."

Sehun decided to leave h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter