Water Balloon Fight

Living with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maclean and the Exo members were in the backyard. She was hiding in a bush, avoiding the members as they were in a water balloon fight. Glancing up, she saw Sehun wandering around not participating in the water fight.

"I wonder where is she..?"

She hovered down hoping not to be caught. A shadow stood over Maclean as she was hiding. Looking up, she saw Sehun with an evil glint in his eyes.

"No, don't Sehun..please don't" Maclean pleaded.

"Sorry, Maclean..I have to" Sehun smirked.

He dragged Maclean out of the bush, "Guys, I found her!"

The members came to Maclean as if she was a piece of meat and they were hungry wolves.

"Guys, let me go. Please."

The members didn't listen as they carried her next to the pool. Maclean realized what they were going to do and struggled to get out of their hold.

"Struggling more wont help Maclean" Chen said to Maclean.

"D.O, help your sister, why don't you?" Maclean pleaded to D.O

"I'm sorry, baby sis. No can do" He said with an evil laugh.

The members threw Maclean into the pool. She screamed as she flew in the air and into the deep pool. Maclean didn't float up to the surface as the members thought she would.

"Dude, she cant swim. SHE CANT SWIM" Chanyeol yelled.

Not losing any time, Kai dived into the pool as he swam to Maclean as she drowned. He grabbed her waist and swam to the surface. The rest of the members gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter