The Plan

Living with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has gone by ever since Maclean has moved into her new home. Exo has been her family and she wanted nothing more. While Exo thought of Maclean as a little sister, they wanted to protect her from anything that could hurt her. Well, everyone except one. There was this one particular member that saw Maclean more as a little sister.

Kai looked at Maclean with a loving look in his eyes. The way she smiled or laughed, it set his heart to beat a little faster and always caused to put a smile on his face no matter what he was going through. D.O and the other members noticed Kai's love for Maclean. They wanted to bring Maclean happiness because they wanted the best for their little sister.

While Kai was practicing his dancing at the company and when Maclean was taking a nap, the other members gathered in game room.

"So how are we going to make this happen. Ideas anyone?" Suho asked everyone.

"Can't we just lock them in a closet and let things happen from there?" Chanyeol said.

Everyone else stared at Chanyeol for proposing such a crazy idea.

"Okay, anyone else but Chanyeol have any other ideas" Suho stated.

Chanyeol looked hurt but got over it soon.

"I think I have an idea" Kris said.

"An idea for what?" Maclean asked as she enters the room.

Everyone looked surprised and Kris cleared his throat.

"Oh, nothing"

"No, tell me."

Kris looked at the other members fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter