The Sandwich

Living with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai entered the house and it was quiet. Too quiet when all the members stayed home. He went into the kitchen and saw Lay passed out with a walkie talkie in his hands and a bag of chips on his chest.

'They're up to something, I feel it' he thought.

He went up to the elevator and waited for it to open. When it did open, it revealed Suho, Kris, and Chanyeol. All of them had walkie talkie's and had a shocked face. They went off the elevator and waved Kai goodbye.

"Code K!" Suho yelled.

" CODE K"

Maclean found herself in an empty game room, with no Luhan, Tao, or Suho with her sandwich. She walked around, suspicious to what was going on.

Xiumin walked into the game room to find Maclean looking at him. He slowly blinked and ran out of the room.

"WAIT RIGHT THERE XIUMIN. WHERE'S MY SANDWICH"

" I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT"

Xiumin ran down the stairs as fast as he could.

"Code M!" he yelled into his walkie talkie

"CODE M"

The members met in the kitchen. The dining table was set with a white table cloth and a lit candle sitting in the middle. Rose petals were spread around the room and the room's only source of light was the candle.

The table was set with two plates and two sets of silverware. Maclean ran into the kitchen and she immediately stopped when she saw the change of surroundings. She walked slowly and saw the 11 members of Exo standing in a line s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter