The Almost Kiss

Living with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maclean used the elevator and walked into the kitchen. She saw all the Exo members eating their breakfast at the dining table. Sitting down, all the members said good morning. Looking across, she saw Kai staring at her.

"Good morning, Macky" he mouthed.

Maclean mouthed back "Good morning Kai"

When breakfast was finished, the members had to go to the company. Maclean was depressed that they had to leave, but she had no other choice to let them go.

She stood by the door waiting to say goodbye. She hugged D.O, Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Sehun, and Suho goodbye. The only last one left was Kai. Maclean hugged him and it lasted longer than with the other members. She felt safe in his arms; she rested her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her waist. What felt like an eternity was only 5 minutes. The rest of the members were watching them hug. They high-fived each other knowing that Maclean and Kai would be a couple.

Baekhyun was in the driving seat and his arm accidentally slipped and hit the horn. All of the members glared at him for ruining the moment. Maclean released herself from his arms and she felt cold without his touch. She rubbed her arms, not wanting him to leave her side.

Kai gave her one last look saying, " I'll be back okay?"

Nodding her head, she saw Kai go in the van and they drove off. Closing the door, she didn't know what to do. She was alone in the house. Her parents were working and it was just her by herself. She barricaded herself with pillows and blankets as she was watching TV. Getting bored, she drove off to sleep.

Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chen were posing for a photo shoot at the company. The rest of the members were waiting for their turn. D.O turned around to face Kai.

"Do you like her?" he asked him.

Kai stared at D.O weirdly. "Like who?"

"Who else do you think I'm talking about? My baby sis. You like her, don't you?"

"Yeah, I think I do" Kai smiled at the ground.

D.O gave a pat on Kai's back. He knew that Kai would never try to hurt Maclean and that Maclean would be very happy with Kai. Then D.O remembered something. He looked around for Lay and came up to him.

"Lay?"

"Yeah, D.O?"

"What does code c mean?"

Lay gave D.O a confused face.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you passed out on the couch last night and we had to carry you out of there as you were ruining the dinner with Maclean and Kai. As we were carrying you out, you were talking in your sleep. You said something about a code c. We never made that kind of code."

"Oh! I was having a spy dream." Lay said explaining his dream.

"I was being this spy that had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter