Meeting with Exo

Living with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maclean lived alone with her father for 2 years now. They were always close and together ever since Maclean's mother has passed from a heart attack. Maclean was somewhat happy, she wasn’t entirely happy, but it was still happy. She smiled from here to there and always kept to herself, not really talking to anyone besides her father. Maclean noticed that her father hasn’t been himself lately. He would get home late, always bubbly, and then he would pass out on the couch.

Maclean was worried. She was afraid that she would lose her father, that she wouldn’t be as close to him as they are now anymore. She didn’t want to lose her father for she has already lost her mother.

One morning, her father and her sat down in the living. Her father said that he had important news to tell her. he told her that he found someone new and that he was going to remarry. Maclean couldn’t believe what her father had said. She felt like her father was betraying her mother for remarrying. It felt like he forgot all about her mother. Her eyes tore up, she wished it was a dream. That she would wake up from this nightmare and that it would all be over if only she woke up.

She close her eyes and shook her head back and forth. No matter how many times she closed and reopened her eyes, it was real; it wasn’t a nightmare. Her father was really going to get married.

The wedding was small. It wasn’t big, just a small ceremony. Maclean sat by herself throughout the whole wedding, not paying attention to the wedding. She didn’t talk to anyone nor did anyone talk to her. Her mother, that was who she was thinking about the entire time. Wondering about if her mother was still alive, this wouldn’t happen. Questions ran through her mind, questions like would her mother be happy for her father getting remarrying and moving on? No. No. Maclean thought it was out of her hands. She couldn’t do anything about it and all she can do was go through it.

Her father and her packed all their things and moved into her new mother's house. Mother. She still couldn’t believe it. Her father still hasn’t talked to her ever since he had to tell her the news. He was devasted how his daughter took the news. He knew that she was close to her mother, but he thought it was time to move on. He looked at his daughter for one time. Time. That's what he thought she needed, time. Time to get used to her new mother and time to get used to her new surroundings.

Maclean and her father arrived at her new house. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It was a mansion! It was unreal, like it was fake.

Her father went up to the gate and the gate opened. They both walked to the front of the door to meet their new family. The door opened and it revealed the woman that my father has married. She hugged my father and then faced me. Giving me a big smile, she stood beside me. She had wavy blonde hair that stopped at her waist, brown eyes that can pull anyone in, and she was wearing a red dress that no one could pull it off but her.

"Hi, Maclean. I heard so much about you! Your father talks about you all the time. My name is Sherry, but you can also call me mom." she said to me letting our a giggle at the end.

Maclean decided it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter