Discoveries And Forgiveness

The 13th

The 13 part 5

Chapter 1

Ange

l "Aigoo I never want to have to go through that again." LuHan sighs loudly. He crashes on the couch tired like everyone else. I walk over to the window in the room and lean against it. My head hurts, and I feel sick. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and this pounding sound starts to fill my head. I turn to see Kris. "Angel are you okay?" I shake my head no. Before I know what's going on TOP's restraining me, and Kris is underneath me on the floor. "What just happened?" The room goes silent. "Guys wae is Kris on the ground, and wae is TOP holding me?" TOP turns me around to face him. "Angel there's no easy way to tell you this. When you were at the compound. The day we tried to rescue you ...you..you.... were turned into a vampire." TOP "Your joking right? I can't be.... I wasn't there that long....." She looks down at Kris, and I see terror set in. She can see all the bite marks she had left on Kris. "Angel it wasn't....." She runs out of the room using her vampire speed. "TOP go get her she going to try, and kill herself." Tao says quickly. I nod towards him, and follow her scent downstairs. She's there with a small silver dagger. Pointing it at her chest she pulls her arms above her head. I grab her hands causing her to drop it. "I hurt them. I hurt them. I hurt them." She keeps repeating that in some sort of daze. "Angel it wasn't your fault you didn't do it because you wanted to." She looks over at me. "Of course I wanted to I'm a monster now. I can't control my blood lust. I'm no better than Eli..." "Angel you are to better than that , and I'll help you." "How TOP how are you going to help me? Your human to remember." "Angel I'm not human either I'm a vampire just like you. And Lucas (Eli) and I are brothers." "You don't have to lie to make me feel better." "But Angel I'm not lying see I have fangs just like you." I open my mouth up wider, and let my fangs pop down. Once again her face is not shocked, but like before is unreadable. "Wae are you telling me this now?" "Because I was worried I would scare you if I told you all that." We both are quiet. I'm wondering if she is growing to hate me. Growing to hate herself even more. She looks me in the eyes, and I see a sparkle in her eyes. "You pabo I could never be scared of you, but if I'm used to drinking you guys blood how am I not going to kill anyone. " "I help you so don't worry. Plus I'll tell you now you weren't the only who bit Kris." She giggles making me smile. "So now let's go the boys are worried about you."

Bom

I walk into the room, and stop. Kris wae are you on the floor?" "Angel tried to bite him, but TOP stopped her then she ran off to try, and kill herself." I look over at YongGuk not understanding how anyone could fall for such a blunt man. Then I look back at Kris. You don't think the kiss thing didn't work?" "No it worked, but you have to remember we were her blood sources when she was under Eli's control. It's instinctual for her to try, and drink from us. Me especially." Examining him more closely I realize he has bite marks up and down his arms, around the base of his neck and some on his neck. I feel a little bit of anger boil up inside me. How could she do that, and not remember? "She should go kill herself." "Noona It wasn't her fault Angel. She would have never done that had she not been under control. If anything she should blame us, if we had gotten there faster she wouldn't be like this in the first place." "Well maybe she shouldn't have been so weak. She could have stop Eli from turning her." I could hear heavy footsteps running away from the lounge room. TOP stood there looking furious. "What did I hurt her feelings. Well boo hoo." I feel a rush of wind then Seungri in front of me holding TOP back with his powers. Seungri turns to me. "You took it way to far Bom. She had enough of a stressful life as is. You really think she wanted to be turned into a vampire. Do you really think she would purposely hurt us? If you do then you as much a fool as Eli." I stand there in shock. Everybody's trying to calm TOP down, and throwing me disapproving looks. I sigh thinking maybe their right. I am being really harsh on her. It wasn't like she asked for any of this to happen. "Look I'm mianhae guys your right. I'm just upset about how much pain you guys went through. I really shouldn't have said those things. Let me go talk to her. With that I leave the boys, and headed towards the roof. I stop at the door because I hear signing. (Fall Out Boy -Golden)

"How cruel is the golden rule?When the lives we lived are only golden-plated And I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me Though I carried karats for everyone to see  And I saw God cry in the reflection of my enemies And all the lovers with no time for me And all of the mothers raise their babies To stay away from me."

I couldn't understand most of it, but the part I did catch is stay away from me. I could feel another guilty dagger stab me in the chest. So I open the door silently, and go sit by her. She looks up, when she sees who I am she quickly puts her head down. I feel really bad now. She such a cute kid, and I made her seem like the devil. "Ah.....um.....mianhae for saying those things from earlier. It's just I'm really stupid sometimes. I didn't think about what you have been through at all." She put a hand up silencing me. "You don't have to apologize. Even though I wanna say I've been strong through all this. I've really been weak. You were right about that. I wish that I'm not always so weak, but that's like finding light in total darkness." Her eyes are so heavy. They hold so much pain in them. Whatever happiness there was I had cast out. I grab her and shake her. "Your not weak. If you were weak we wouldn't be here now. If you were weak you wouldn't have given yourself up to save friends. Sometimes the strong people are those who can not only fight, but know when to stop fighting. You are a person who wields great strength, and I think it's time you show the world what you can do." A tear trickles down her face. I hug Angel tightly. Even if she did hurt the boys. Like Seungri said, I'm as much of a fool as Eli if I truly believe she ment to.