Turning

The 13th

13th Part 2 Chapter 1

TOP

I woke up with an emptiness I had never had before. I sat up a slight burning sensation going down my spine. Why did I feel so empty again? What was there that isn't now? I lowered my feet to the floor, and walked out the room. There sat everybody else, they looked up when I entered the room. I saw pain, and sorrow out of every stare. "Wae are you guys looking at me like that?" Kris looked to Tao who got up. "I think you need to remember now." He said his voice barely a whisper. The he placed a hand gently on my head. Memories of a girl flooded in. Us kissing, her sweet smile, an accident, then..... Lucas(Eli). From all this a name formed "Angel". "Angel...Angel...wait no Angel!!!!" Then everything went black.

Tao

I grabbed him before he could fall. "He's probably in shock, after all it was a lot memories to take in. Let's leave him to rest before we do anything else." Kris walked over and took his other arm, and we both carried him to his bed. I looked down at his face saw it was twisted, and tearful. I had never seen him cry but he had a good reason why.

Angel

"Owww." I rolled over in pain. I had ended up on my dislocated shoulder again. I opened my eyes slowly to see a young blonde boy. I quickly sat up when I focused on who it was. Eli, or Lucas as TOP called him. I backed into a corner and stared at him. He looked back curiously. A question suddenly arose in my head. "How do you and TOP know each other?" He smirked at the question. "Well were brothers of course." I rolled my eyes, he was really trying to get me to believe that bull. "I'm not lying. Just think about it. He calls me by a name no one else knows, and such a strong distaste for me. Something that siblings have." "Wouldn't know I'm an only child." Why in the hell did I just say that? Why am I even talking to this psycho? I shook my head and put it between my knees. I felt a yank on my hair, and my head pop up. "Keep your head up so I can see your pretty face doll." I spit in his face, he hissed in response. Then I saw his foot pull back. I didn't tighten up my stomach like I had been taught so the kick sank into my gut. I reached for my throat, I couldn't breath. I laid there gasping for breath. Then the coughing came. "That was very unladylike of you Angel dear." He turned back and sat in his seat. While I corward in the corner.

Chapter 2

TOP

I again woke up empty, but now I knew why. Angel was gone, and it was my fault. I shuffled back out into the living room, and noticed Kris was the only one there. He looked up worried. "Wae don't you come sit bro?" Kris said quietly. I did as I was told, and sat down next to him. "You know it's not your fault right?" Kris spoke up. I shook my head no. "If anyone it's my fault. I was right there I should have save her. But Eli got me so mad and I......" His final words escaped me as he drifted off into thought. I sat there thinking to. How were we supposed to find her? She could be anywhere in the world. Kris We both sat in silence. I mean what else was there to say. She was gone. It's not like we had some sort of tracker.... "Seven come here real fast!" TOP turned and looked at me, as seven entered the room. "What do you need man." "You made a necklace of ice for Angel right?" "Yeah so what." "Can't you use it like a two-way mirror?" "Well yeah but I've only done it with small surfaces, and what good would......." I watched as his face turned into realization. Then I heard TOP speak up. "If we do that we can get an idea of where she is!" "Exactly." I looked over at TOP seeing for the first time since she was taken a sign of hope.

Angel

I woke to a soft tap. I looked up to see the face of a boy no older than me. He had bright blue eyes. He motioned for me to get up I did slowly. Then we exited the van. I was met with a swarm of guards, and Eli. He smiled handsomely turned and began walking. I follow wondering what hell awaited me in this building.

TOP

Seven took and made a slab of ice. We all circled around it hoping this idea was going to work. "Okay I'm gonna see if this works." Seven mumbled He waved his hand over the glass like surface. At first nothing happened, then on que a room started to materialize. It was a cell of some sort. The view then started to shift upwards. We were soon faced with somebody. I jumped up off the couch and stood next to seven. There she was, though she looked drained. The once cheerful eyes had been replaced with a sad distant stare. "Is there anyway to talk to her, or make her see us?" asked excitedly. "There is way to get her to hear us though she won't see us." He replied. "Well then let's do it. She may be able to give us a better idea of where she is." Seven closed his eyes and waved his hand over the ice this time mumbling something. When he opened them again he looked towards me and nodded. I leaned in closer to the ice. "Angel, hey Angel can you here me?" She looked around in shock. "Angel if you can hear me say something to the necklace." She paused pondering if she was going crazy I'm pretty sure, then spoke. "Oppa is that you?" "Yeah Angel it's me are you okay?" "As good as I can be." "Where are you right now?" "I don't know they've had me in that van ever since they took me. So I'm clueless." I shook my head, this wasn't good. We didn't know where to start. "Is there anyway for you to get out?" Kris asked. "My powers won't work on the walls or door. Plus the door only opens from the outside." "Damn there has to be a way." "Wait I think somebody's coming I have to go." She dropped the necklace as the door opened.

Angel

I dropped the necklace as the door opened. "My little doll who were you talking to?" Eli asked. I didn't answer, but just stared at him stupidly. "Not talking are we? Do I need to convince you ?" He grabbed my arm and yanked me up, lucky it was my good one. He then backed me up against the wall placing his mouth next to my ear. "Now who were you talking?" He whispered. I remained silent, refusing to give up my one source of hope. "Well maybe losing a little blood will make you talk." He tilted my head to the side and my neck. "Just do already and quite ing dragging it out." He continued until he reach the base of my neck. I heard a popping sound then felt a burning pain. "Aaaargggghhhhh!!!!!!" "NO STOP IT HURTS!!!!"

TOP

I heard a blood curdling scream. I watched helplessly as Lucas defiled my precious Angel, and caused her pain. I felt a rage bubble up inside me again. "DON'T ING TOUCH HER.YOU FILTHY BASTARD!!!" Angel He stopped and I fell to the floor. I quickly grabbed my throat, and the necklace. He pried my hand open and saw the small ice crystals. "So this is what you were talking to." He yank the cord and it snapped. "ANI!" I reached for the necklace only to be kicked back. "Don't worry dear brother I'm taking good care of her." He said with a smirk into the necklace. Don't touch her you dirty bastard." TOP replied evenly. "What like this." Before I could move a heavy foot was on my chest. I started coughing I couldn't breath. The weight got heavier and heavier, until not sound or came from my mouth. I reached for thoart again. "See she perfectly fine brother." "LUCAS(ELI)!!!! YOUR KILLING HER!!!!" "No dear brother this would be killing her." He picked me up by my throat tighten his grip as he pulled me up. I struggled trying to squirm my way out of his hand. This onlt seem to worsen things. "But don't worry she won't be this delicate for long. Soon she'll be like us, and then she will be all mine." Like us what did he mean? Wait am I going to be turned into a vampire? He said us though. No he can't mean TOP he's not a vampire. At least I don't think. "But I'll give you a hint on how to find her. We were trained here when we were little. Though I doubt you'll be able to save her. Goodbye dear brother." The last thing I remember is the crunch of the necklace as it turned to dust in his hands. Then everything went black.

Chapter 3

Kris

"No no non NO!!" TOP screamed as he fell to his knees. Everyone else just stared at the now empty screen of ice. TOP got up slowly and started towards the door. "Hey TOP where are you going?" He didn't answer, so I ran in front of him. "Yah!! If you know where she is don't hide it from us." "We need to leave now." He whispered. "TOP this could be a trap we need to be cautious." "Kris is right TOP even I can't seem to predict how this will end." Tao added. "You guys don't understand. My brother he doing this to prove himself. He needs to do this." "Unlike me who was born into this life he was bitten. Even though he belongs to a high ranking family he isn't treated as he if he does." He paused inhaling sharply. "He needs to take her, and make her conform. This is his chance, so trust me he won't let it slip." "If we don't get there fast we could lose her for good." "Are you sure we can't plan this out at all?" "There is no time to plan when he's involved."

Angel

"Ughhhh." I rolled over slowly. I had a massive headache, plus my neck hurt like hell. Opening my eyes I was in a new room. Lush black carpet laid underneath me, and a four poster bed sat against the wall. "Where the hell am I?" "Your in my private quarter's." I heard a familiar voice say. I shot back to the nearest wall. "Wae?" "This is my private room. Where I sleep, if I'm not busy." "We...l..l what...d....oe....does that have to do with me?" "Well it will be easier to keep an eye on you, and maybe we could have a little fun." He walked over and leaned in closer to me. "If you know what I mean." He whispered while kissing my neck. Then his lips met mine.l, I could feel the tips of his fangs on my bottom lip. I whimpered which seem to entice him more. He bit down, and his fangs punctured my skin. He pulled back the blood from his own lips. "I might have to have you right now. Your just to irresistible." I shivered, at the thought. "You wouldn't dare." "Oh but I would love especially if my brother was watching." Eli said with a smile. He wouldn't do it in front of TOP. What if he saw me like that? He would hate me. He wouldn't ever say he loved me again. "Please don't do that. Anything but that." I sound so pathetic, but what else could I do I'm trapped. "Really anything. Then let's play a game tomorrow. I'm gonna let you try to find you way outside tomorrow. If you can get through the gate within 2 hours I set you free,but if the gate closes or you can't get out in time I get to turn you into a vampire." "And if I don't play." "Oh we can do it now, I'll laugh as I drain the humanity out of you. Now which do you prefer?" "Fine I'll play." With that he exited the room locking the door behind him. I bursted into tears. Either way I wouldd lose TOP. As soon as I become a vampire he'll have to kill me, or worse Eli would kill him. And wae does he keep calling him brother TOP's a human like me. Wae is any of this happening to me. Am I not allowed to ever be happy?????

TOP

Kris somehow convinced me not to go just yet. He said we need a plan of some sorts. I just sighed knowing he was right. I just hoped there's nothing planned soon. The Next Day...... We got up early, and left for the compound. I wonder if we'll make it in time?

Angel

I was shaken lightly. My eyes opened revealing a happy looking Eli. "Ready to play my doll." I sat up, and nodded. "The rules are simple. You must escape the compound, and it's grounds within an hour. If you do not make it out of the building, and outside of the gate before it closes you lose. So now let's began." I ran out the door as fast as I could making a sharp right. There's no real way to tell which way to go next. There are no windows offering clues, and every hallway looks the same. I keep running though. Picking and chosing quickly. I look up at the wall and see a clock. I don't know when I started, so I don't know how much time is left. I turn away from the clock and start running again. I come to a double door and shove it open. Next thing I know I'm in blinding sunlight. I realize I have made it out of the building. Now all that's left is the gate. In the distance I see 12 bikes pull up. They look so similar to the boys bikes. I run towards the hopeful sight.

TOP

In the distance I see a girl. As she runs closer I realize it is Angel. I run through the gates without thinking. "Angel you okay?" I say as I hug her gently. "Yeah Oppa I'm okay for now. But we have to go. If I don't make it off this base in an hour..... Her words disappear as she looked in the direction of the gate. The rest of the boys had just entered as it closed. I felt Angel slide to the ground. "Angel what's wrong?"

Angel

I slid to the ground as reality hit. I had lost my chance. "Angel what's wrong?" I looked up at TOP but before I could answer I was no longer in front of him. He was sudden 20 feet away pinned to the ground. I myself was being restrained. "You lost my little doll." I pulled against his grip. "Don't fight it doll your mine from now on, and guess who gets to watch you turn?" I looked over at TOP all the while still pulling at my restraints. "Angel no...." I heard TOP say before his head was smashed into the ground. "TOP!" He lookes back up at me again his face undamaged. "How are you still okay after that Oppa?" Then it clicked, TOP knowing Elis by a name nobody else knows but us, Eli calling him brother. "TOP are you a vampire?" He looked up into my eyes. "Ne, and Lucas(Eli) really is my brother." I wasn't expecting this, but at the same time I wasn't shock. I wasn't angry either. I was just confused as to why he couldn't tell me. "Now enough with chatting. I'm a bit parched and I think you'll hit the spot my little doll." He snapped my head to the side and bit down. This time was different though. I could feel something slowly being pumped into my vains. Then he let go of me. I fell to the ground. I laid there feeling to weak to do anything else. Then the real pain started.

TOP

I watched as I was unable to help her. Tears were streaming down her face though she didn't seem to notice. When Lucas dropped her to the ground I tried getting up, but was slammed back down. "No no brother you haven't seen the best part " I watched as her face slowly contorted from tired to pain. She grasped her chest clawing at it. "NO ANGEL!!! LUCAS(Eli) STOP IT!!!" "No can do brother I already told you what I want I get. And I want her so I shall get her now." "TOP!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!" I could see changes starting to take place. Her vians were turning black, her shortly cut nails were turning into claws, finally her eyes. Her eyes are slowly turning a bright red. She didn't look herself anymore. Instead she looked foreign, almost animal like. Up until now I had never seen a human being turned, and I wish I didn't have to now, especially since It's Angel. But Lucas made sure I watched, as my precious love was turned into a monster like him. To Be Continued...........