Why me?

The 13th

Chapter 3 

Angel

My eyes opened slowly again, they felt dry. I was laying on something soft. I looked down to see a leg. Looking up I saw a TOP staring down with a very warm smile. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I shot up off of him.  

His smile grew, I blushed. He got up without a word to me and turned to the kitchen. 

"LuHan could you get me a glass of water?" He yelled. 

"Sure thing TOP." LuHan replied. 

All of a sudden a glass filled with water entered the room. But there was on strange thing about it. It was floating. Once again shock set in.  

"Hey guys your creeping her out." Kris said as he entered the room, and grabed the glass. He handed it to me. 

"Thanks" I mumbled and took a sip.  

TOP and Kris crouched down next to me. I could see the worry in their eyes. I smiled at them both.  

"You guys shouldn't get so stressed an Idol needs to look good for their fans." Then poked each of them in the head. 

They grinned flashing their sparkling white teeth. Kris looked like he had an idea. 

"You need new clothes so why don't we go shopping with you?" 

"Sounds like fun."

6 hours Later........

TOP

We walked in with at least 20 bags. Tired from the night of shopping we showed Angel to her room. We made sure she was comfortable. Then We all went to our rooms. When I hit the bed my eyes closed, and I felt the real world slip away.

Angel

I woke up with my arm burning. I wanted to call out to somebody to get me some medicine but my voice didn't seem to work. Instead of talking my body got up and exited the room. I couldn't make my body listen to me. I tried to scream for help, but again I was speechless. I opened up the front door and walked into the cool night air. There were people standing in the distance, and I was heading towards them. I also noticed they were passed the barriers that had been set up. I tried to stop as I was only a couple of feet from pasing safety. My foot stepped over the threshold, and I stood in front of the blonde boy. But this time I recognized him, he was Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy. And I think he's a vampire. 

"Hello dear I've been looking for you." 

The spell seem to release and I ran back to the barriers, but he grabbed my arm.  

"TOP!, Kris!, Seven! LuHan! somebody help!!!" 

"I'm sorry my dear but your going to need to sleep. " 

I felt him bite down on my wrist. 

As my vision went red and blotchy I looked back towards the building. I saw shadowy figures running towards me.  

"Angel!!! Hold on please!!!!" TOP yelled at the top if his lungs. I felt Patrick release me and I fell on the icy ground. My eyes closed as all consciousness left me.

Chapter 4

TOP

I dropped kicked Lucus and he released Angel. She fell to the ground looking pale.  

"I thought you knew not to touch her Lucus? Or are you that ing stupid?" 

"First my name is Patrick now. And if I want it I'll get it,and right now I want that girl."  

"But it appears I'm outnumbered so I'll take my leave." 

He disappeared in an instant. I ran back to Angel. She had lost a lot of blood. 

"Someone call Leo!" I screamed. 

"Already here what's the problem?"  

"She lost a lot of blood." I said quickly. 

"Okay let me take care of her." Leo replied.  

I sat next to him as he worked. Wondering why she left the building. Then I noticed her arm, I turned it over to find a small cobra on her arm. 

"That bastard." Kris suddenly appeared as I said that.  

"So what happened?" 

"He used a vampires charm called vampires kiss. It leads the body of the marked on to the vampire who made it. She couldn't make a sound, or fight it until he broke the spell. She was probably terrified."  

"How did it get there?" Seungrei asked. 

"His fang must have made contact with her the first time they met. I'm such an idiot I should have made sure he didn't bite her anywhere." 

"Well at least she's safe now. We'll watch her more carefully from now on."

Angel

I woke up in TOP's lap again. My arm was also burning again, I started to get up against my will again. TOP grabbed me suddenly, and my body started to fight him. When he released me out of shock my body ran. He caught me again, but this time he was ready. 

"Don't worry I won't let him take you." He whispered in my ear. 

Just as suddenly as the burning had started it stopped. I fell on my knees shaking. I didn't understand why it had to be me.  

"Why does he only want me?" 

"Well your special. As you've seen each of us has powers. But you can use all of our powers. You are that savior and destroyer. The light and the dark depending on which side you choose. That's why your so sought by." He replied solemnly. 

"How come I've never used them before then?" 

"You must be taught. If you let us we'll teach you how."  

"Do you promise not to let him get me?" 

"With all my heart I swear to protect you Angel." 

With that I smiled and closed my eyes hoping for rest.