The Plan Is Kiss?

The 13th

Chapter 1

TOP

"No we can't I know we can save her." She still loves me I can feel it. We just need to find a way to make her see it again." "Well how do we do that LuHan asks." We all stood there in silence thinking. "What about a kiss?" Bom says. "Bom this isn't some drama, or anime you know." Seven replies back. "Well if you haven't notice all this is something out of a drama, or anime. Vampires, and humans with powers shouldn't exist, but they do. So why can't a kiss work just like in the dramas or animes?" "She has a point." Dongwoo states. "So it's decided?" "Well we could always use plan B kick , and run." YongGuk said bluntly. I just looked at him. This kid is crazy I think to myself. We all decide to reenter our rooms. Bom Will jump down from the window causing Lucas(Eli) to chase after her. I'll leave my door cracked so I can grab Angel,and test out our theory. So when it got closer to morning we slip into our positions. I can hear the click of the security door. Then the plan starts.

Bom

When Eli stops under my window I smirk at what I'm about to do. I stand up, and jump down landing on Eli's head. "Ops!!! I thought you were a welcome mat. I run towards the security before Eli gets up. "Catch Me If You Can!!!" Then I'm running for my life.

Chapter 2

TOP

I hear Eli growl at what Bom says,.and then hears his heavy boots follow her. I crack the door quickly, and grab Angel. She struggles against my grip, but I refuse to let go. "Angel It's me TOP. Remember Please remember." I look her in the eyes, and see a hint of her humanity again. She reverts back to the other Angel. I look at her one last time before leaning in and.....

Angel

  I felt a warm touch on my lips. I blink a few times, and realized it was TOP. We were.kissing. I pulled back surprised. "Oppa why were we kissing just now?" He looks at me, and smiles. "What? Did I say something weird?" "No I'm just happy to see you.

TOP

I could tell she didn't remember any of the events that had happened  during the last 3 weeks. I kept that to myself. She didn't need to know right now. "Come on let's go get the others." We exited my cell, and gathered everyone into the hallway. With everyone here we climbed onto the roof, and waited for Bom to run back this way. "She's coming." Luhan says. Tao, and I scoot closer to the window, Angel follows curiously. The security door slams open, and Boms under the window. We pull her up, but....

Angel

I feel hands close around my arm. Eli looks up, and me a pulls me back through the window. He hands me off to Hoon. He pins my arms behind my back, and begins carrying me off. "TOP, Tao, Kris  someone HELP!!!!!!" I struggle against his grip, but can't break free. I look over to see the boys trying to get back down, and save me. But the rest of U-Kiss blocks the way. Suddenly everything stops. I look around and see everybody, but Tao, and I frozen in place. Tao hops down, and releases me from Hoons grip. "Come on I can't hold this for long." We scramble back up to the roof. When I'm clear of all windows he releases everyone from his powers. TOP nods in thanks to Tao, and Bom directs us to an exit. Lucky all the boys bikes just happen to be parked here. Everyone gets on a bike. I hop on TOP's, and look back. Eli's coming, TOP kicks the bike into life. "Head to YG it's the closest, and safest bet we have." Bom screams over the roar of bikes. We speed off towards YG leaving the enemy behind.