We Lost One

The 13th

The 13th part 3 Chapter 1

TOP

I was thrown into a room along with Angel. She was unconscious up until now. She slowly lifts herself up, and looks into my eyes. I can see the girl I once knew is gone. The door opens and lucas(Eli) enters. Her head snaps in his direction. She smiles and gets up. My heart sinks as I see her hug him tightly. Lucas(Eli) just looks down at me a smug smirk on his face. "Are you ready for your first meal my doll?" Lucas(Eli) says sweetly. " I'm really thirsty right now." Angel says with aegyo. "Oh don't worry we'll fix that." They exit the room. I hear a nearby door open. Then I hear Kris's voice pleading with Angel. After that there is silence. A door closes and footsteps leave the area. "Kris. Kris are you okay." I say in my head to him. " I thought she was going to kill me." "Kris what do you mean." "Angel she changed. She just attacked me." "What she wouldn't. She'd never hurt you guys." "Hyung she's changed. Whether it was by choice or not. this bite burns!" My heart hurt. I knew Kris wouldn't lie to me, but I just refused to believe she would harm us. My love couldn't possibly be a monster right?

Angel

I look up at Eli and smile. He looks down at me and laughs. "Come here you have something on your face." He says kindly. I stand still while he wipes something off my cheek. My head starts to pound with his face this close to mine. I bite my lip trying to hide my feelings. "What's the matter Angel?" I look up into his eyes, then lean in and kiss him. He's not shock at all, and deepens the kiss. He pulls back, and I blush. He puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer. I'm happy, but for some reason there's this feeling of this being wrong. Like this whole moment shouldn't have happened. I push the thought away knowing this is right.

Bom

YG had suddenly called me to his office. I knocked quietly. "Come in." "So what seems to be the problem YG?" "Have you heard from TOP, or any of the 13 for that matter?" "No actually I haven't heard from them all week. Which is strange cuz TOP alwar calls." "Aish..." YG is definitely worried. "Bom I'm asking you to find out what happened to them. I have a bad feeling Eli has something to do with this." "Ye sir!" I left the room wondering where I should start. Then a name pops into my head. Looks like I'll have to go see Sunny.

Chapter 2

Bom

I didn't like Sunny all that much. I mean she can be nice and all, but she teases my poor Luhan. Plus she a neutral. Meaning she goes with whatever side pays the most. But It can't be helped she's in with the enemy meaning easy info. I knocked on her door. "Come in." "Oh Bom I haven't seen your face in awhile!! Did you bring my Lulu!!!" She said with way to much aeygo. "Actually that's why I'm here. We can't find the boys, or Angel. Is there anyway you can see if Eli's apart of this." "Well I could, but of course this service isn't free." She said an evil smirk appearing on her face. I rolled my eyes "here will this be enough?" "Now Bom Unnie I'm about to put my life on the line, and this is all I get." "Luhan will be there." "I still want the cash." Aish this girl!! "Fine here!!" "Oh now what can I do for you?" "Find out where the boys are at, and if Eli has a part in it." "Piece of cake. Eli can never resist me." She giggles wickedly. Wow this girl is the devil in an angel's body.

Sunny

as soon as Bom left I got ready. I put a little make up on, checked my breath. Made sure my looked perky and then I was there at the compound. I wave to the guard as he opened the gate. The entered. I spotted Hoon right away. "Hoon Oppa!!!" He turned around in shock. "Hoon Oppa do you know where Eli is I wanna see him today!!!" I said with my best aeygo. "Uh um in the uh prisoners ward." He rambled. I dropped my phone and bent over slowly to get it then turned back around. He was dumbstruck. "Thanks Oppa." I planted a kiss on his cheek. Then walked towards the prisoners ward.

Hoon

What the hell just happened???!!!!

Sunny

I finally found my way to the prisoners ward. The electric doors opened revealing Eli. "OPPA!!!" He turned around surprised.. "Sunny what are you doing here?" "I came to see you silly." Just then a girl came out of one of the rooms. She looked up at me. "Who this h..." "This is an old friend her name is Sunny." Eli cut her off, but I could tell she was going to say hoe.Her face immediately perk up. "Oh I'm Angel. And sorry for calling you a hoe." "It's cool. Are you Eli's girlfriend?" She nodded. "Omg we have to get together sometime. I could tell you so many embarrassing things about Eli." She smiled. "Like what?" "Well this one time I met his parents and...." "So Sunny Luhan's here why don't you go see him?" "Really where!!!" "Right through those doors." I ran two doors down. The door slide open revealing Luhan. "Oh my Lulu!!!" I jumped and hugged him. "Su..Su...Su SUNNY!!!" Luhan God damn it why is she here? Why does she have to see me like this? Damn it damn it. "Luhan now listen to me. Bom sent me so tell me what's going on." She says to me mentally. "Well after the Mama awards we were driving home. But we got into an accident. When everybody came to we realized Eli had purposely block the road. We started fighting next thing I knew Eli had Angel. He took her." I paused mentioning a loud how cute she looked incase we were being watched. She replied back folling along. "We ended up contacting her, but Eli broke our communication. TOP knew where he was so we came here to get her. Then Eli had her and we couldn't do anything. He bit her and turned her. Then we ended up in these cells." "TOP hyung says he using a charm to control her. But that's all I know." I finish with my metal explanation and she nods. The we started talking aloud again making it see like everything is normal. "I'll come visit you again my Lulu." She said then kissed me softly on the lips. My brain went dead. Sunny I kissed him softly on the lips. He froze in shock. I waved, but he still didn't reply. I giggled. He's so easy, but it's so fun!! I walked back into the hallway and Eli, and Angel were no where to be found. I would have to call Bom when I got out of here. But right after I mess with Soohyun!!!! Bom My phone starts to ring it's Sunny. Damn that girl works fast. "Yoboseyo." I answer. "You won't believe what I found out." Sunny said squealing. She told me everything Luhan had told her. I said thanks and hung up. I called YG and explained it to him. He ask do I need any back up. I say no. He says okay and gave me the clear to start my rescue mission.I got this I mean I am the best covert agent he has.

Chapter 3

TOP

"Hey TOP you up?" I heard Luhan say. "Yeah what's up." "Sunny came by earlier, and she said Bom is looking for us." "Or she's lying, and just trying to mess with you again." "Sunny never messes with me. It's just I think she likes me." He said a little ticked. "Luhan she flirts with anything that is male. Why can't you see she plays you all the time?" "She does not! She loves me, and I love her." Then Luhan stops talking to me. I roll my eyes, he's such a slow kid, sometimes. I can only hope what he said about Bom is true.

Bom

I pulled up a few block away from the compound. I scaled the building next to me, and scoped out the area. There's a gate and it's at least 60dt tall. There's no way I'm climbing it without getting caught. I can't just walk in either. Even with a disguise they would smell I'm human. I bit my bottom lip scanning for some entrance. Then I saw it. There was hole in the very back of the perimeter of the fence. It looked big enough for me to squeeze through. My smile widened when I notice there are no guards over there either. Now It's time to put my skills to work. I put my helmet back on and sped by on my motorcycle. After three blocks I stopped got off and walked back towards the compound. I slipped through the hole with ease, and climb the building until I was on the roof. I looked into each skylight carefully. Looking for some idea of where I am. I finally spotted a sign. "Prisoners Ward." What luck I'm having today I thought to myself. Then I saw her. Angel walking down the hall with Eli. She was different from what I remembered Her once deep brown eyes were now a burning red, and her body language was so feline like. She's definitely a vampire, but there's still something that's missing. I couldn't put my finger on it. Then they stopped I ducked down, and pulled out one of my many toys. I slipped the glasses over my face and place the ear bud in my ear. I watched as they lookes up at the skylight I was just in. Angel shook her head, and said she was imagining things. They entered the room in front of them. I heard a familiar voice. "Please Angel remember who you are. Please...." TOP said in a low whisper. I heard laughing then a grunt. I tip toed over to where I thought the room was and looked in. TOP was being beaten by Eli while Angel stood and watched. Again I saw a shimmer of humanity in her, but it faded as quickly as it came. I guess Sunny was right Angel is being controlled. But how can I save her without leaving the boys?

Chapter 4

Bom

I waited till dark before cracking the window, and slipping into the hallway. It was pitch black, and there are no cameras in this ward. I walked up to the door I knew to be TOP's. I grabbed the handle, and turned it slowly. I slipping threw the crack door I could hear chains rustling. "Who's there?" TOP said aloud. "TOP shut up so I can get you guys out of here." I said in my head. "Bom?! So Sunny wasn't lying?" "Yeah now hold still while I get these chains off." TOP Bom works nimbly with the lock pick. I hear a gentle click, and the cuffs are off. I grab my wrist. "Thanks Bom." "No prob now let's get the others." 1 hour later........ We all stand in LuHan's room trying to figure out what to do about Angel. "Hyung we lost her. The best thing we can do for her is kill her."