Two in One

My Endless Chapters of Life

I grip onto my heavy luggage with my right hand while holding up onto the map of a foreign country that i just found along the road, levelling up to my face while standing in the middle of nowhere. I should really took the taxi just now, this map isnt helping at all, i mean come on i am just a school drop out, who literally finished high school. What's up with the triangles and the arrows and all of the unnecessary stuffs on this map, i dont get it, why they have to make things more complicated. The feeling of regretfullness washes over my entire human body.

 

Great im lost.

 

Why did I let the chance slipped just now? clearly a taxi just stopped by infront of me and I let it get away just like that, can someone please bang my head real hard and make me go back to my senses. Eventhough I am trying real hard waving my hand onto the driven taxi along the road, they are just too stubborn to pull of their brakes and let this pity girl in and lead her to her destination. I even tried putting my body's sake in front of the road just to make it stop.

 

After that one last try, I decided to sit. As soon as my precious kisses the bench, it produces a rather strange and awkward sound. I just ignored the fact, and continued my activity, which is staring at the taxi passing by. How sad. My attention gazed onto the sound of a clear creaking sound, i still stayed put on the bench not moving an inch afraid it would fall down or something. The sound has finally reached it peaks as it became defeaning to my ear and just by a mear second my kissed the ground and invites a little scream from me. Causing the wood splatter on my legs and some on my body. Sitting on the ground with my legs wide open, while my arms produces force on the ground trying to support me. People from nearby, only stared slightly at me, not even a single pitieness enveloped them.

 

Tried to act as brave as i look, I successfully stood up on my foot. Gosh people these days can really be rude, atleast a simple help wont hurt. I rubbed my back with my palms as i tried real hard to walk normally. As i took a step the feeling of my backbone never fails to sprint as my eyes formed into tiny slits, alongside my messy hair who is stubbron enough. My forehead started to form beads of sweat as i feel the sun is right on top of my head--

 

And lead my foot to the destination, even god didnt know where,

 

-----

 

"Hello, miss do you know where the ten star hotel is located?" I asked before the woman infront of me. She does gave me some responsed but i dont really understand what she is talking about. That language sounds rather exotic to me. I tried to leaned against her voice, to get a clear visuals, as her melody struck into my ear, my expression changed into a clueless one, she didnt seem to notice as she keeps on blabbering about stuffs that i dont understand. This is not much of a big help. Guess people here dont know how to speak my langguage, apparently. As a sign of respect, I gave a ninety degree bow to the old lady, while curving my sarcastic smile signalling i owe her so much for helping me, which is exactly untrue. and walked away.

 

I sigh a heavy sigh of bleakness. Crossing my arms while leaning against the wall of the building. "What should I do?" I slipped a shout, and fortunately less people were walking around this area. I continued drifting away in my thoughts with my eyes half closed and head leaning on the wall.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I snapped my head quickly as my ears actuated. The language that i grew accustomed to, I hear it clearly. I turned my head slightly to my left side and saw a man with his black coat on. While a car is waiting right in front of his eyes. Its a gorgeous Bently. I scrutinize lightly on his flawless feature and his blonde messy hair fits perfectly on it. He really knows how to act all cool with a mixed of seriousness.

 

He was about to take a step into his car, I need to ask him where can i find this freakin hotel that i have been searching for hours and i still cant find it. Without slipping any chance, I quickly dashed towards him, although he was only a few metres away from me. Which made me lose my control and bumped onto him causing both of us to collapse on the heated ground floor. With me on top of him, while him being on the bottom, holding onto his phone still nearing his ears. His dark brown eyes clearly written shocked all over it with the mixture of his mouth formed into a perfect "O". How great can this be. I cant really resist to scanned over his flawless feature, those tempting pure red lips and a nose at a minimum height- I wasnt even finished organising his face as suddenly i felt my kissed the ground which create a light pain, and the lights from the sun invited me.

 

I looked over to my side as i saw a branded pair of shoe worned by its owner. My eyes tiptoed upwards and saw his glaring eyes glared at me which gives signals that i am in big trouble.

 

----