Coincidence

My Endless Chapters of Life

I cannot believe my eyes. The building that i have been searching for hours is right in front of me. Ten star hotel. Oh, I have been searching you for forever. I felt really emotional right now, my lips trembled, and my eyes started to form a lump of tears but i quickly shoved it away. It felt like i have found someone special, you know, well except for the building, it is obviously not a 'someone'.

 

I strutted my way toward the door, and it automatically being opened by one of the worker. I was invited by their friendly smile. We exchanged hellos and even hyes. "May i take your luggage miss" A guy said, bellboy to be exact, he was giving me a soft smile and i smiled back as a responsed. I bowed my head a little and he quickly bowed back, lending me his hand. I quickly gave my luggage to him and he gestured his hand toward the reception area.

 

The reception table was made out of gold and a little diamond being pasted around the corner. I made my way through the crowd of people. Fancy people i must say, they looked like a high class people to me. Full of elegance. I know for sure they are no ordinary people.

 

I looked around and saw the guy, bellboy, holding onto my luggage at the back. He looked like my bodyguard, no kiddding. "How may i help you miss?" She, the receptionist asked me as politely as she can. She gave me a heartwarming smile, well of course i smiled back. I am being polite here.

 

I leaned my hand on the table.. "I was actually staying here for free, i won a contest and they told me to stay here" I said smoothly.

 

"Wait a minute okay miss" I nodded as i saw her went to the table behind her and quickly grabbed a phone. I dont understand a thing.. seriously. I just waited, while tapping my fingers onto the grand table, while my eyes wandered around the area. Crystal chandelier being attached on every dom, the dom itself was painted in gold which added the bonus to its grand-ness. I was snapped back into reality when the receptionist started to talk.

 

"You are Sandara Park right?"

 

"Yes I am" I answered.

 

The receptionist once again smiled and started to search for something beneath the table. She gave me the gold-like key and said "Here's the key to your room. I'll let one of our staff send you there" I bowed my head as a thank you and gave her one of my breath-taking smile.

 

I started walking, with the bellboy holding onto my luggage, he lead the way while i just obliged to where he took me. We arrived at the lift and ohmygod it even painted in gold with diamonds exactly like the reception area. He gestured his hand for me to come in. He pushed the no. 3 button and  up we go...

 

"This is my room?" At the corner of my eyes, i can see he was chuckling a light giggled. What's so funny anyway, me being shocked? Impossible. He nodded his head while leaving my luggage at the corner of the room. He started to walk away and snapped his head back toward me..

 

"Let me know if you need anything"

 

I just gave him a light nod, still mesmerised by the beauty of this room. I heard the door formed a light bang.

 

I went to the bed first, and sat down while jumping a little. "Waaah this bed is comfy" I sound like a child who just got a toy. Just to test its comfiness i jumped on my toe. I literally jumped as if the bed was some kind of a trampoline. It is much better than a trampoline.. I guess.

 

I let out a scream, whee, whoo, giggles and laughters. My happiness stopped when i heard someone bangged on my door. I quickly retreated from the bed toward the door. Without looking into the hole, i opened the door and to my surprise.. ITS HIM.

 

He gave me a light smirked and said "we meet again" Can i just die at this instant?

 

"What are you doing here" My eyes were wide open, while i point my index finger to him.

 

"I stayed here of course, next door to be exact. I was bothered by your loudness, can you keep it down" He sounds very irritated. Not a good sign. i dont want to be dragged to the police station again!

 

Should i run? scream? Aish.. pabo Dara! Just shut the ing door... and yeah i did. I slammed it real hard, I didnt realised he was leaning really close to the door which hit him right on the face. I heard him winced in pain and cursed some cuss words. Oh no, i created an even bigger problem. What should i do. I was leaning my back at the door afraid it might burst open by its own. A loud bang was made and I am scared as hell..

 

"You're gonna pay for this" At that word, i instantly shivered.

 

(woots.. sorry for the short chapter :)