What is this

My Endless Chapters of Life

Lee Minho. Thats his name. I looked through his eyes and i can feel it is full with sincere. His hand are still dangling on the air waiting for me to shook it but i am still in the middle of a dilema. He gave me this smile, a smile that can kill many girls out there but it didnt affect me in any way. I quickly took his hand and shook it lightly. Its rude to make people wait. "Sandara, Park Sandara" As my skin touched his, I can feel a spark of electricity ran down my spine. I took my hand away and awkwardness filled the air.

 

I gave him a light bow.. "I think i should go" I tried to sound as cool as possible but i cant. He scratched his head lightly, i can see a glints of sadness in his eyes. I dont know but my feet felt super heavy to retreat. The feeling where you dont want to leave someone you love behind afraid we cannot meet again. Thats exactly how i feel right now. But i dont have a choice do i? I am desperate to leave the awkwardness behind so i made the move, i only took a few steps when i heard him yelled my name, i looked back.. "yes?" I asked.

 

"I hope to see you again" He sound super embarrassed but he tried to be braved, i gave him a light chuckle and nod my head a bit. He waved his hand to me, friendly and i dont have the choice to waved back as i went toward the sea of people. I feel nothing, not even the hotness from the sun or i cant even feel people crowding toward me, the only thing i felt are the fast beating of my heart, i rubbed my chest lightly trying to make it subside. But still, it beats faster than its normal rate.

 

---

 

(Jiyong's POV)

 

I was slowly packing my things for my departure tonight. Done, I decided to take a night walk around the hotel. I went out of my hotel room and went toward the lift. I pressed the button and automatically it went open revealing the annoying girl. She seemed to be relaxed, standing inside, I gave her a light smirked and she quickly went out of the lift.

 

I know she's scared, but i am not going to make her escape after what she had done to me yesterday. I quickly grabbed her wrist and made her look me in the eyes.

 

"Yah! Let me go" She shook me hard but my grasp is stronger than she thought. I looked into her eyes and something light and soft started to form in my heart. What is this. My grasp from her arm started to loose and she quickly ran inside her dear life. I didnt budge to chase her instead i just let her do so. I dont really understand why.

 

I shooked the feeling away and quickly turned back, to my surprise the door of the lift is closed making my head bumped to it. I rubbed the nasty feeling of off my head and once again pressed the button. In any second the door started to open and i quickly went inside.

 

---

 

I put my hand inside my pocket as i sniffed the fresh air. it is so relaxing. The sad feeling in my heart started to form. I came here to escaped from something or someone to be exact. The flashback started to start but i quickly shook it away. I didnt dare to remember what happened again. it really made my heart sick and hurt.

 

as i was walking i saw couples cuddling on the bench, it felt like a stung in my heart. I dont know what made me watched them, eventhough i tried to looked away but i cant. Their hands intertwined with each other as the girl nuzzled her head at the guy's chest. They seemed happy, and i am jealous. I too deserved to be happy.

 

But life is being a .

 

Once upon a time, i met a girl, we fell in love, and a came and ruined everything.

 

That's what happened to me. A i desired to killed.

 

But i am being a total coward. I ran. Hoping to escaped from the situation, but is it possible?

 

---

 

(Dara's Pov)

 

Oh my god, i nearly died.

 

Nearly!

 

That guy is out of his mind. But thank goodnes i succesfully escaped from his eveil grasped, i too dont know why he let me go, he did said he wont let me go after what i have done but here i am in my room still in one piece, i thank god for that. I slumped my body onto my bed. The feeling, my heart still beats faster than it normally do.

 

What have you done to me..