Can he be the one?

My Endless Chapters of Life

The hot breeze of the wind, made me felt like i was some kind of a pig. I was practically sweating, sweating like a pig. Why did i even bother to come here. The place is crowded, I barely have any space to move my . Skin kissing one another. I know ew!

 

But either way, I kept walking through the sea of people. Shops and stalls are practically everywhere alongside the road. People screaming and promoting their newly arrived product. I just kept on walking and stopped at a place which caught my eyes, with a mixture of a soundtrack in my head. Like the one in the movies when a girl was like walking and theres a music accompanying her, thats exactly what i meant.

 

As I was walking i can feel that someone eyes were diverted to me. Please dont tell me its him. Dont let him stalked me or anything. I still want to live. I fearfully looked back and to my relief, theres no one. But i can feel it. I really feel that someone is following me. Oh well, maybe i am just hallucinating. I continued on my journey and stopped at a one particular place which caught my eyes. It was very pretty, and cute.

 

I went inside. The staff were busy with their own bussiness, some are talking to the phone and some are practically dating? Thats a no-no, dating in a store? How romantic can it be. Pfftcch. I was looking around when i saw a cute ribbon in pink, with a diamond. I called out one of the staff and asked how much."20 dollars" Oh my god, thats nonsense. My mouth gapped open. I put down the ribbon when suddenly i saw someone's hand on the ribbon I tiptoed my eyes upward, and its a guy. Thank god its not that dramatic man. Okay, why the hell i am thinking about him.

 

I formed a confused face. "Its pretty right?" Yes, I nodded. I still dont understand why he is asking me that. For your information, I am a rather slow person to catch up with anything, i tell you anything.

 

He grabbed the ribbon and made his way to the cashier. Umm.. he wore ribbons? Is he gay or something. Well thats non of my freaking bussines. I went out from the shop when i heard someone yelled. I snapped my head to the back and its him again. What? He asked me to give the ribbon to his boyfriend? "Yes?" I asked

 

He went to me and gave me the ribbon, still confused, I gave him what-the-hell-are-you-trying-to-do kinda face. As if reading me, he quickly explained. "Can you do me a favor?"

 

"Yes, what is it" I dont know i felt so curious.

 

"Can you give this to the girl i like" Oh, so this is for the girl he liked. How sweet, the girl must be lucky.

 

"Yeah sure" what? I am trying to be nice here. "Where is she? and tell me whats she looked like?" I gave him my infamous smile, this looked interesting. HAHA.

 

He leaned closer to me, i felt really uncomforatble so i moved back a little but that didnt failed him to move closer to me. "She have a flawless skin, the most beautiful smile i have ever seen, and she is the kind of person who people tend to fall in love in the first sight" wow, this guy is so corny. Before i let out a voice he quickly cuts me off "She is wearing, a beanie, a cute soft pink shirt, a jeans, a gold sandal and she is wearing a necklace which have the initial 's'" Wait... that thing sounds... "and she is now right in front of me" he let out a smile.. and i quickly backed away. Okay, I have to admit that is kinda sweet.

 

"Did i freak you out" Oh hell yes mister. I can feel my face burning. Please dont let me blushed.  I didnt utter a word. I just stayed silent and still. I can hear my own heart beating. A stranger? Telling me he fell in love with me in the first sight in a sweet way. How can i not freak out...... and giddy at the same time.

 

He lend me his hand, I looked to it, dumbfounded. What am i supposed to do with it. I looked up to his face and gave me a heart-warming smile. "I'm Minho, Lee Minho"