A Lucky Day For Me

My Endless Chapters of Life

I was like a little ant walking through the crowd of people. This street never fails to invite people from here or even from another country. Whenever i take a step i will always bumped into some ergodic people. I am one of those clumsy people you're about to acknowledge.

 

It is a beautiful Sunday morning, the sun shines brightly which almost tricked me that today will only be a very hot day, guess i was wrong. I went out from my house only wearing a sleeveless top and a short pants. I nearly froze to death. I quickly went inside my house which i live there alone to put on something decent to wear in this very cold atmosphere.

 

So here i am walking in the most crowded streets trying to find a job, oh right I havent mentioned that i am exactly unemployed, well dont blame me, every shop and stores i went into, they wont accept a great worker like me. I am more than sure that one day they will regret not accepting me to work with them. I will be one of those famous people, I tell ya.

 

After that one long walk, I dont think i can take it anymore, my feet keeps on yelling that they need some rest which i quickly obliged and sat at the bench near the tv shop.

 

As soon as i take my seat, I opened my right boot and gently massaged my feet not bothering the cold breeze kissing my skin and all of those eyes catching a gaze upon me. My feet hurts for god sake. When i am done with all of the massaging work my feet feels a little bit better, Hey, I can really be a massager, I'll think about that again later. I then quickly put on my boot back and stood up while looking through my reflection in the glass mirror fixing some tangled out of my hair. There are some LCD TV into some reality show on the inside, its volume is very loud. I can hear a person in the tv saying my name out loud.

 

Wait, what? that caught me off guard, my name? are you seriously serious?

 

"Sandara Park!" The person on the tv repeats my name, without any i responded like a natural idiot while nodding my head slowly "Yes?" It was loud enough to make people attentions pulling on me. In any seconds, they would definitely call some pshychiatirist to take me away.

 

"Sandara Park, I hope you are now watching our show, believe it or not we have a really good news for you" There you go again, a girl which im really sure whose age are about in the twenties trying to caught up my attention which she succeded.

 

"Yes, I am here!" I raised my right hand as if i am still a kindergardener trying to attract the teacher's attention which of course she's not a teacher and she obviously cant see me. HAHA. How people will really think I just ran away from a mental clinic.

 

"Congratulations to you Sandara! You have won the Beast's contest and win a free ticket to fly to Thailand tomorrow" Without waiting for her to finish up her sentence i quickly jump in full of joy, well a joyfullness wouldnt be complete without a loud scream right? Oh you know what i mean.

 

"Please pick up you prize a.s.a.p" The lady said lastly and of course you know me. "Yes,yes,yes i'll pick it up a.s.a.p!" I said while getting nearer to the glass mirror trying to hug it which is impossible but yeah i think i have lost my senses.

 

Once again I jump in full of joy as if i have win a million dollar lottery but i think this is much much better than winning a million dollar lottery, naaaah i ain't serious about that. 'At last i won something' i thought in my head while clasping my hand together and look straight at the clear blue sky. "Thank you god, I said softly"

 

I slid my hand into my bag which i have been carrying it over my shoulder lately. I quickly took out my phone and dialed someone's number, with still a smile on my face.

 

When she picked up my call I quickly scream out a loud scream which make people near me try to distance their way from me, while on the other hand I can hear some crashing sound and someone fall from some thing maybe a chair? I must really gave her a heart attack.

 

"Yah! Park Sandara, will you please keep your voice down, my hurts falling off from a chair" I can hear her wincing in pain, wooops soory for being too overly excited.

 

"Kyaaaaah! I cant help it, today is officially the best day of my life" I cant seem to control my voice, I think it has a life on its own you know.

 

"Aissh, Dara, if you do it again I promise you i will hang up this phone"

 

"No, no, no, no please dont" I quickly pinched my mouth to control any shriek from coming out.

 

"Fine, what is it something that made this day 'the best day of my life'" She immitates the way how i say in that particular sentence.

 

I let out a light cough for a while before telling her the whole story "..... and you see i win the contest and i will be going to Thailand tomorrow" I feel very excited and once i knew it i already let out a scream while Park Bom, my friend on the other line also seems to be overly excited. The next thing i know she is noe screaming with me. What a wonderful collaboration.

 

"Bom, come over to my house today to help me pack, you know how bad i am in packing right? just wait there, i need to pick up the prize first" My voice clearly shows the joyfullness i am feeling right now.

 

Before she hang up the phone she responded "Okay, Dont be late" and our conversation ends. I shoved my phone into my pocket and quickly walk with full confidence to where my prize awaits.

 

You guys must be wondering what this beast's contest are all about right? Let me explain them to you bit by bit. So, once upon a time i was sitting on my comfy couch watching a tv when suddenly i heard a girl's voice saying "If you are a hardcore beast's fan why not join this contest" which i quickly joined, i mean come on i am a hardcore beast's fan which leads me smell the victory i am tasting now. THE END. Thank you for listening.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Sandara Park! how can you forget to pack your underwear" Bom screamed at me while she is busy in checking up my luggage. I just stood near her not knowing what to do, I tried to back up a little knowing that Bominator mode is on.

 

"I dont know how you will live without me" She let out a heavy sigh. Yup she's right, I really dont know what will happen to me if she didnt appear in my life. I shrugged my shoulder as a response and sit at the edge of my bed while watching her walking through my closet grabbing a number of my underwear and packed it nicely into my luggage.

 

"There, all done" She zipped my luggage and put it on the corner of my room. I quickly get up and hugged her tightly "Thank you, Bommie I really dont know what will happen to me if you're not here" she tapped my back as she tightened our hug. She really resembles my late mother.

 

"Aigoo, its already 8, i need to go home, tomorrow i have a work to do" She glanced slightly at her wristwatch as ahe loosened our warm hug. "Dont forget that your flight is early in the morning, I already set up your alarm at $ in the morning, so go get some sleep" I nodded as i watched her slid her handbag onto her arm and walked out of my room.

 

"Dont forget to lock up my main door" I screamed at her one last time, which i really hope she heard it.