Chapter 6

Men of the house

« I’ve got a plan. Listen up. » Jhope said trying to get their attention.

« I’m leaving. Idon’t even live here anymore so I don’t want to be involved in your plans. » Jin said and got up to leave the sauna room.

« Go on, leave ! It’s not like we have forgiven you you for what you did. » Jhope told.

« You’re still holding a grudge about something that happened in the past ? So petty ! » Jin uttered and left.

« You guys are overreacting over this. Why don’t we just ignore the girl and live peacefully. » Rapmon finally spoke.

« This girl is going to take all the fortune the old man left for us. Are you fine with that hyung? » V said.

« Why do you always act like you don’t care about money ? » Jhope asked angrily.

« Because I really don’t care about this. All that matters to me is reaching my dream of becoming a succefulr. » Rapmon answered.

« How stupid ! You won’t reach your dream if you don’t have money silly. Talent won’t help you achieve anything in this greedy world. » Jhope said sarcasticly.

« So what am I supposed to do ? » Rapmon asked .

« Follow my plan. » Jhope said.

« Ok Ok  I’m  in. » Rapmon finally gave up.

« Ok guys listen. » Jhope started explaining his plan.

 

 

Dahee’s pove :

The day was more tiring at the netcafé than it is usually. Not because of the the tiring work but because of the questions Yongguk oppa was asking. He wanted to know all what happened in the castle.

I walked back at Bang’s house because I don’t have another choice. ‘Right back to the zoo’ I thought.

When I reached the castle’s gate, I sw one of the brothers leaving. Our eyes locked but I quickely looked away.

« So you didn’t run away ? » The guy asked drawing near me.

« Well.. all I have to do is stay at the zoo and they’ll write it off. » I muttered then entered the castle leaving him behind.

 

Jin’s pove :

« Well.. all I have to do is stay at the zoo and they’ll write it off. » she mumbled and entred the house.

« What does she mean ? » I wondered.

« It’s not as simple as living in the house. » Someone spoke behind me. I turned around to see Zinni-ssi. I frowned in confusion .. When did she get here ?

She made her way to the castle’s door and I followed her craving for answers to the plenty questions  roaming in my head. « Hey ! He really donated his entire fortune ? » I asked Zinni-ssi.

« I already explained everything. »

« Then why is she here ? »

« It’s something confidentiel. I can’t tell you about it. »

This woman ! I know how to make her  spell everything. All I have to do is flirt and act  cool around her. She surely can’t escape from my fascinating charm.

« I’ve joined a new club ? Why don’t you come and visit me ? » I said putting my arm around her shoulder. I could clearly see her cheeks burning red.

« What ? » She explained.

« Let me listen to all your troubles. I’ll be waiting for you. » I said as bewitching as I could and gave her a wink.  She grined and released her body from my embrace .

I knew she would fall for that !

 

 

Kyaa 10 subbies ^^ I'm happy

Sorry guys for not updating for so long :( I wasn't home and my laptop is broken so I'm updating from my phone what takes me a long time to write a chapter. The next chapter will be uploaded soon cuz I wrote half of it already ;)

By the way have you guys seen BAP's Hurricane? What do u think of it ?