Chapter 5

Men of the house

 

Dahee's pove:

"What's wrong with those brothers?" I shouted at David as we both left the sauna room.

"Well... You have to endure it for only three months." David uttered.

"What? Impossible! I'd never survive in that kind of zoo." I stated angrily.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket so I exited the living room picking the call.

"What you found my dad?" I spoke to Yongguk Oppa who was at the other line.

"He's doing odd jobs for a show pub in Busan." Yongguk explained.

I quickely ended the call and hurried to the cyber café.

 

 

No one's pove:

After Dahee left, David went back to sauna room to talk to the guys.

" YoonGi-ssi isn't here yet?" David asked them.

"He's kind of a traveler at heart. He's probably not interested." RapMon stated.

" Let's forget about that loser and talk about our inheritance." Jhope said.

"Your inheritance is this." David said waving his hand toward the door when Zinni entered.

"Hello everyone. I came here to give your inheritance." Zinni took out from a bag a bunch of inventions and handed one to each of the boys.

Everyone was wondering what was those things except for Jimin who was shivering to death shouting at Zinni not to come closer.

"So this is your inheritance." Zinni said.

"What ?" everyone shouted.

She then took out a paper and handed it to us:

Will

 

I'm donating all of my money to the underprivileged children of the world

Bang Si Hyuk

"This is not cool, we never get any affection from that cursed old man! Aren't we underprivileged?" Jhope said annoyed.

"Have you forgot the debt of gratitude that you owe him? Bang-ssi was the one who brought all of you out of your unfortunate circumstances. But not a single one of you was qualified to become his official heir. " David scolded them.

"What he did..." Jhope was about to protest but David continued: " Of course Bang-ssi was sometimes strict but it was still infinitely better than where you came from. Aren't you grateful that you can continue to live here, despite not even being his heirs?"

"You called us all the way out here to give us this trash?" Jin said .

David and Zinni just ignored and left the sauna room.

Jin quiked the wall with anger not caring he's not wearing any shoes. He hissed in pain and sit on the chair.

"This is why I hate peole with money troubles." spoke Jhope to Jin.

"Shut up! " Jin shouted at him.

"There's no way a crazy , eccentric person like him would give us money." Taehyung said.

"I have my stocks so I don't need any inheritance." Jungkook said.

"More importantly what are we going to do about that women? She said she'll live here with us." Jimin asked still feeling worried.

"She has to have some sort of  ulterior motive." Taehyung stated.

"she's probably trying to get her hands on the inheritance herself. It just seems too convenient for the old man to croak after only being married for a month." Jhope added.

"But she doesn't nee to live here..." Jimin said.

"Maybe she's trying to throw us out. The house is on prime land after all." Jungkook declared.

"I won't accept that." Taehyung cried out.

"Petty! You're all so petty. Why are you all getting so worked up about one tiny girl?" Jhope told.

"Then, you plan to let her live with us?" Jimin interrogated.

"Who said that? Where's your sence of humor? We'll just give her a taste of our special brand of  'affection'  and get her to leave." Jhope explained.

While Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Jhope were busy discussing about their plans. RapMon didn't seem to care at all, what interest him the most is being a rapper.... While Jin was so deep in thoughts.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op8cDa0feXI

 

 

 

 

I want to thank my subscribers so much, tey are few but still I'm happy ^^ Kyaaaaaaa

This chapter is short :/ Mian Miannnhaeee

Pls give so much love to Bangtan Boys~~~