Chapter 1

Men of the house

First Chapter is upppp~~

The first chapters may seem boring but once BTS are in there will be more fun.

Please ignore the spelling and grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.

If you don't understand something, you can ask ^^

Enjoy the story and subscriiibe .... <3

 

 

 

'Another tiring day' you thought as you let out a sigh.

You were helping again your mother's old friend in his farm.

Sang Hyun-ssi saw your petite body struggling while collecting the vegetables.

You were sweating so hard and you face was burning red.

'I should let her go, she has been helping me since morning' he thought as he handed you a bag.

"What's this!?" you asked still panting.

"My wife told me to give this to you, they are my daughter's clothes. She doesn't use them anymore."

You thanked him and showed him a slight smile which he answered back.

You quickely went back to work but he stopped you, "Let's call it a day, you look so tired."

You smiled while nodding and left after collecting your stuff.

You headed to the cyber café because you needed a shower.

Yes, the cyber café was provided by showers for employees only.

As you stepped you directly went towards it but a guy stopped you.

You looked up at him and realised he was wearing the employees' badge.

'He must be new here' you thought.

"You can't use the shower miss, this is only allowed for employees" he stated.

You were too tired to explain so you just went past him and made your way to the showers when you bumped into someone's chest .

You looked up to see the figure you've known for years. "Yongguk Oppa, I'll take a shower then come to help around."

he nodded and gave the sweetest smile he could.

He was about to say something but the new employee interumpted "Miss who do you think you are to just ignore me and do whatever you want?" he looked angry but still cute.

I looked back at Yongguk and he just waved his hands signaling me to go "He's a new employee here, I'll explain everything to him."

I smiled and finally got to enter the shower.

I giggled as I remembered the guy's confused face.

I can't blame him because I actually look terrible now.

I was wearing my wig as usual so I looked like a tomboy.

My face was covered with sweat and smug, so does my clothes.

He sure though I was a beggar.

I should apologies to him though for ignoring him and not properly introducing myself.

 

Yongguk's pove:

 

I watched as Dahee finally made her way to the shower then I turned to face Daehyun.

He was still looking confused. "She's an employee here." I muttered

"What? " he uttered in disbelief.

He must be waiting for me to explain why she looked awfull.

"She's wearing a wig to not get noticed, and she looks dirty because she was helping her family friend in his farm." I explained not giving the details.

"Why doesn't she want to get noticed? Is she some freak who run from the mental hospital? or a criminal running from justice?"

he asked with a curious tone. Why would he think that of her? If only he knows how innocent she is.

I explained everything to him about her past story and that she's running away from her dad's debters, the reason why she's putting on a wig. "She is the heroine of a tragedy" I added. His eyes softened surely because he feels sorry for her.

"She owes me an apology. I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions like this." he said pouting.

I can't hate him for acting rude towards her. He has only been doing his job.

"It's Okay, she's aware that you didn't mean it." I pated his back.

As I stood up to go check on costumers, two men with black suits and glasses entered the café.

The tall one handed me a picture while his eyes were busy scaning the place.

"Have you seen that girl around?" he blurted.

I was more scared than shocked because I knew how much I at lying.

I took a glance back to the picture to make sure that the girl is none than my childhood friend Dahee.

I looked up to the scary tall man and shook my head.

"Search the place right now" he ordered to his friend.

Daehyun took the picture from my hand and gave me an amused look " Cute, isn't she? " he said.

I ignored him and rushed to the showers' door while Daehyun was trying to catch up with me. The men were looking all over the café for her.

"Please marry meeee~" I shouted as loud as I can so that Dahee could hear me.

This was our secret password for emergencies. "What's wrong with you?" Daehyun asked not understanding why I said that.

I gave him a worried look and turned my gaze back to the showers' door to see the two men entering it.

 

'I hope they don't hurt her' I prayed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How do you like it? Please comment ! <3