Chapter 3

Men of the house

Dahee's pove:

" This girl is an important commodity to us." The evil man snapted.

"She's not an object." The rich man replied.

"Yes,She is. An incrridibly valuable thing that needs to pay us one thousand million won." The man replied

"But she's not to me. So, in that case I'll pay you back the 1000 million won." the rich man suggested.

My eyes widened as the man took out a blank cheque and wrote the number that have been scaring me for years: '1 000 000 000'

Why is he paying the debt for me? What intentions does he have? And why would he think that I accept someone else paying my debt? Many questions invaded my mind but I was too shocked to ask for answers from that man.

"With this she'll be free, right?" He handed the cheque to the two men.

"Send the receipt to here ." He gave them his personal card.

"What ? Toys will make the future bright?  BTS's representative Director Bang SiHyuk ?" The two men uttered with a shocked expression.

"Now let us be off." The man named Bang Sihyuk gave me his hand to help me get off.

The man guided me to his jet which I unhesitantly entered with him.

I was looking from the window at the city of Seoul which looked more beautiful from above.

I was totally lost in the amazing sight when I remembered I was in a jet with a stranger whom I only know his name is Bang SiHyuk.

I switched my gaze to him and glared, but he was still smiling.

"Who are you exactly?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

He didn't say anything but gave me his personal card again. I didn't look at it and throw it away.

" Toys will make the future bright. BTS's representantive Director Bang SiHyuk." I said.

"You have a good memory." the man said impressed.

"What I want to know is your purpose not your title. What are you plotting?"

He didn't say anything again but took out a kraft paper roll and openned it.

 

Contract

I'll repay the 1 000 000 000 won someday

Signature:

 

"W-w-wh-at ?" I muttered.

"It's like a written oath." He said offering me a pen to sign.

I didn't think twice and wrote my name in the white space next to 'signature'.

Why would I hesitate? Of course I'll give back the money one day! Because I'm not someone who accept people giving me things for free.

The man's smiled became brighter and he laughed loudly. He then removed the paper I signed and revealed another one.

'What's this?' I wondered. Actually the blank space where I signed was cut from the contact people which means I signed in the paper that was under it.

The man approached the paper closer to me so that I can have a look of it.

"Marriage registration form?"  I muttered reading it.

"Starting today, we are family." Bang Sihyuk said.

"Whhaaaaat ?! "

 

 

 

 

 

Tadaaaaah a short update!

Poor Dahee she was tricked. But don't hate Bang SiHyuk he had his reasons.

I guess Dahee will meet BTS in the next chapter so wait for it ^^

Comment what you think of the story and subscribe ;)

Also give so much love and support to BangTan Boys :D