Chapter 2

Men of the house

A double update for today kkkkkkkk

Yet, it's another boring chapter :p

 

 

 


Dahee's pove:

I took off the wig letting my long black hair finally fall on my bare shoulders.

The hot watter falling on my body gave me a good feeling.

For a second, all the thoughts, all the worries, all the stress were vanishing.

I rubbed with both my hands my round face to get rid off the dirt on it.

I was in a complete heavenly feeling when I heard Yongguk Oppa's voice "Please marry me".

It took me few seconds to go back to my senses.

I hurriedly put on some of the clothes Sang Hyun ajussi gave me and stayed still in the washing cabinet.

I heard the door slammed open and some footsteps.

One of the showers' cabinet opened and I heard a feminine scream, then another one, then another one...

With no doubt I can tell that a man is bursting into the other used cabinets what made the other female employees scream.
I stand there not even daring to move, while the footsteps were getting closer and closer.
I hid behind the door getting prepared for a runaway.

As soon as I felt the door opened I past the other cabinets ;since they were only separated by plastic curtains; until I reached the door.

The man noticed me and ordered his friend to follow.
As I stepped out of the shower, I was welcommed by Yongguk oppa's pale face.

I gave him an I'll-be-fine wink and left the café.

My short feet weren't helping at all.

I was running so fast but the two men were getting closer.

I had no clue where my feet were taking me as I entered a building.

I took the stares heading to the rooftop.
I was still hearing foosteps behind me.

What should do now? How can I escape? I can't just let them catch me so easily! But how can I escape? I must have been out of my mind when I entered the building.

But still, I'm so clever to think of a way to get rid of these two bastards.

As I reached the rooftop I stopped. There's no place to hide in here. The two men joined me panting.

I was young afterall so I want be as tired as they are now. So the only way to escape is to fight with them.
Thanks god Jongup, who's a part-time jobber at the internet café I works in, thaught me some street fight technics. Even though, they were two of them, not to mention they were guys, I'm still going to try my best because I'm not willing to give up easily.


The tall man was coming closer and closer, his furious look was sending shivers down my spin.

I didn't wait for him to lay a finger on me so I run toward him a sent punches and kicks all over his body.

He hissed in pain and signaled to his friend to do something but I didn't care, I was throwing punches here and there.


Suddenly, I felt a pain in my stomach.

'This can't get worse!' I though. I tried to ignore it but it was so painfull that I had to stop.

The two men took that as an advantage and caught me. I managed to straighten up and hit with both my elbows their laps.

I rushed to the edge of the rooftop and climbed on it. I'm not denying that for a moment I thought of suiciding.

I better kill myself than get caugh by those psychos because they kill me anyway since I no many to pay off the debt .

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise the men standing inches away from me. I was about to let myself fall when suddenly a jet appeared of nowhere.

The two men were also in awe since the jet was heading towards the rooftop.
As it landed on the ground, a man stepped off.

I can tell by the way he's dressed that he's rich, not to mention the jet. He also doesn't look old, maybe in his 40s?!


The good looking man came closer with a smile on his face.

He bend down and collected a coin. "Did you by chance climb over there to look for this ?" He asked while keeping the same smile plastered in his face.

I was seriously confused by his question. What did he meant? I'm sure the coin doesn't belong to me and even if it does ,why would I think it would be on the edge of a rooftop. Plus, no one will risk his life like this for a coin for god's sake!


I didn't say a word but kept looking at the man. I can't deny he was handsome for a man in his age.

Despite the white strands of hair he still managed to look healthy and young.
"Who do you think you are ? This girl is an important commodity to us." The tall evil man snaped.

 

 

 

This part is a bit long so I'm gonna stop here and contine in a new chapter ^^

Maybe BTS will appear in the fourth chapter :)

If there are any mistakes just ignore them :p