Chapter 4

Men of the house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLSB4pk59XY

 

 

Dahee followed SiHyuk waiting for him to explain everything. He invited her to come inside his house first .

She was hesitating at first but then decided to follow.

She was dazed by the amount of games around you besides that everything was working automatically in that house.

Sihyuk suggested to Dahee that they play a game while discussing and she didn't refuse.

" Why did you do that?" Dahee asked

"If I didn't do it this way, you would never have married me, right?"

"Of course I won't. Why would I marry someone I just met?"

"Well this is what they call 'fate', isn't it? When I watched you from the jet, running away, I got this funny feeling in my heart."

" Is this the reason why you decided to marry me?" She asked confused

" I won't ask you to love me. Just stay with me, that's all I want."

"If you just wanted a companion, I could have done that without marrying you."

"But I wanted a wife. The way 'wife' sounds it has a great ring to it, doesn't it?"

"That's crazy!" She replied with a sigh.

"The nights are still cold in April, aren't they? You'll get three meals a day, a roof over your head and a fluffy bed. I don't think the benefits are that bad."

"Why would you go that far?" She asked again still focusing on the game.

"Well...I have only one month to live."

Dahee stopped playing, now all her concentration on the man in front of her.

"What?" That was all Dahee could say.

"I have always been a bachelor. I'd like a wife to watch over my last days."

"One month?" You asked again still not believing.

"Yes, that's the prediction  I got from that fortune-telling machine over there. But it's never been right once."

You looked at the machine behind you. It was a manquin with a screen on her belly  where it was written:

Shake Hands With Me And I'll Tell You Your Fortune

You have

00 years and 00 months left

"In that case, should I send you in an eternal sleep right now?" You said gripping his colar.

"I only need one month. Just be my wife for one month."  He begged.

"Because you're going to die in one month?" You said angrily.

"If you become my wife, I'll write off the 1 000 000 000 won. If you don't then you need to give back the money right now."

"N-no way ! "

 

 

-One Month Later-

 

You was sitting on the jet watching the selcas you took with Bang Si Hyuk. You recalled all the memories you had during that last month and your eyes got all wattery.

You took out from your bag the box where you've put SiHyuk's ashes and started spreading it from the jet's  window.

As you hopped off the jet , you walked toward the  man in a black suit and a picture of Sihyuk in his hands.

As you reached him, you bowed.

"Where are Bang SiHyuk-ssi's ashes?" He asked.

"I spread them over the city, even though some got in my face." you replied.

"I never thought Bang-ssi's last request would be to scatter his ashes from the sky." David Oh said sounding as sad as you are.

" He really died, Huh?" You said looking at the picture David was holding.

"This concludes the last part of the funeral. Thank you for your hard work." David said bowing to you.

"He was unconventional until the end , wasn't he?"  You let a tear escape your eye. David noticed you were crying so he asked you to get into the car.

"Where are we going?" You asked David after the car moved.

"Somewhere I'm sure you'll like it." He replied smiling.

When the car stopped David got out of the car and opened the door for you. As you got out of it your eyes grow bigger. You couldn't believe what's in front of your eyes.

It was a Castle , a real one!

 

 

"We are still in Korea, aren't we?" you asked David still shocked.

David nodded: " This is Bang-ssi's secondary residence, Bangtan Castle."

"Bangtan Castle?" you said amazed by the view.

As you both reached the main door, David stopped in front of a machine.

"Open" he said. Then the machine replied " Whose song is It's over?"

"Speed" David said then the door opened.

"Shall we?" David said entering the castle and I followed after him.

While walking down the hallway David asked: " You knew that Bang-ssi had sons, right?"

"Yeah, I remember he said he has 7 sons."

"Sons have succeded their fathers for generations in Bang Family, but as you know Bang Sihyuk-ssi was a bachelor so he adopted seven sons as condidates to inherit the family business. Sihyuk-ssi had odd habits so the 7 sons dropped right before they could be named his heir. Most of them still live in this house. "

"Mmmm, I see."

"Now, this way to the parlor" David pointed to the end of the hallway.

You walked toward the door at the right side and opened it.

"What?" you said as you found nothing behind the door but a wall.

David chuckeled finding this so funny. He then pressed a button in the left side causing the wall split into two. "This way." He said entering the huge living room.

"In a few moments, Bang-ssi's lawyer will be here to see you."

"A lawyer?" You questioned as you turned around to face him. You jumped in surprise when you found a woman standing next to him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bang family's lawyer, Zinni."

You didn't react at all but stood there scared.

'Seriously where did this woman came from?' You thought

David let out a laugh causing you to come back from your thought. He was  really amused by how weird you found things.

"Dahee-ssi, the day you agreed upon with Bang-ssi has come." David said.

"Right, it's exactly one month today."

"Because of you, Bang-ssi was able to live his last days peacefully. Thank you so much." He said and bowed.

"It was nothing. I have to give back the handphone I borrowed." you said taking out the phone from your pocket and handing it to David. But he interumpted : " before that, let's speak of the future."

"What? What future?"

"Do you remember this signature?" Zinni asked you showing the marriage contract you signed but mistake one month ago.

"Yes I still remeber there was a marriage registation form."

Zinni started rolling the kraft paper roll reveling another page.

If all the conditions to the left are met

the 1000 million won debt will be considered paid.

Then Zinni rolled the paper again to reveal another page.

Be Bang-ssi's wife for one month.

Then she rolled the paper again.

For three months live at Bangtan Castle and be a mother to my sons

"Starting today you'll live in Bangtan Castle and be the mother of the 7 sons." Zinni explained.

"What? That's impossible! I was only supposed to be his wife for one month."

"And you've completed the contract to be his wife.  But starting today , tou have to be the EOMMA... " David added

"And I never agreed to that!" I snaped.

Zinni rolled the paper roll again :

If this part of the contract is not fulfilled , you are obligated to pay back the 1000 million won immediately.

 

"If you're going to refuse then pay us the money right now." David stated.

"But Ms, lawyer, isn't this fraud?" I questionned angrily.

"It would be difficult to substantiate  that in court. While it's true that his sons all have their eccentricities, they're all quite handsome" she said.

"Addionally , the money should be paid cash." David added

"You are mean." you said . They both flashed a smile."

"Fine then. I just need to stay here for three months, right?" you said annoyed.

"In that case, please his way." David said guiding you to a room.

When he opened the door you stepped in.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" You screamed. So did the 5 guys who were standing half in front you.

 

Jin's pove:

We were enjoying ourselves at the sonna when the door slammed openned and a girl stepped in.

The girl was as shocked as we were so we all screamed.

"What's with this shrimpy girl ?" JHope said in annoyance, while Jimin jumped looking for somewhere to hide. The girl turned her back against us and hid with both her hands her blushing face. Thanks god we were putting towels around the lower part of our bodies.

"She's Bang-ssi's wife, Dahee ssi." David explained.

"She's that damned old man's bride?"  Jhope snapped.

"Hey Hey, have you seen our inheritance?" Jungkook asked her.

"What?" She managed to say without looking at us.

"You all seem to be getting along today." David told us. Well, everyone may think that. Seeing us all gathering in one place was something rare. Except for Taehyung who was still refusing to get out of his room. But thanks to the scree installed at the sonna he was on an audio-visuel chat with us .

"We're not related by blood. We're complete strangers." I finally said.

"Even I don't think of us as brothers" Jimin added.

"They are Bang-ssi's sons." David said to the girl whose name is Dahee.

"You're the drop-out sons?" she said surprised, this time she turned to look at as.

"What are you talking about lemur?" Jhope yelled at her."

"What do you mean? 'lemur' ?" she replied.

"We're not his sons anymore." Taehyung added from the screen.

"Yes, that's right. It's more relaxing since he died." Jhope said.

"Don't talk about him like that." Dahee uttered angrily.

"You have no idea what that damn old man put us through, which we can say that." Jhope said getting up and walking toward her.

"Hhhhhh she's so short, see?" he mocked.

"Who are you trying to impress? You're the elder brother, aren't you?" Jhope this time was speaking to me.

I didn't bother answering him because he always likes to pick fights with me for nothing. I rolled my eyes at him which annoyed him even more. What was he even saying to me?

"You're ignoring me, huh? " He said pushing me.

I blocked him since I wasn't in the mood for a fight right now and in front of a girl.

"No one thinks of you as their older brother ." Jimin said to Jhope.

"Shut up you model." Jhope replied to Jimin.

"How mean! " Jimin pouted.

I ignored this childish fight and told David to continue.

"Actually, Daahee-ssi is moving to the mansion  and living with you as your mother starting today."

"What?"

"Who decided that?"

"I don't want her here?"

..... The room was filled with complaints.

"If a female moves to here, Jimin hyung will...." Jungkook said but as he look towards Jimin he stopped.

Jimin couldn't resist women in his visual field , so once he heard the shocking news he started throwing up.

Well, I personally don't bother if a girl moves in, I thinkl be more fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A super long chapter huh?!

It took me hours actually to write.

I won't update until tomorrow.

Please sub and comment ;)

Lov u ^^