This is NOT a Happily Ever After.

Fake Love at First Crash

=Camille POV=

Its has been about two days since the engagement party. Everything seemed very calm. Jonghyun was always out of the house and Janna would sometimes visit. Her visits are really awkward. She still doesn't like visiting my house. She said she might get lost somewhere in my house. My house was big, well bigger than the mall; that I know for sure. 

Right now, Jonghyun went somewhere with Janna. Kevin took the kids to the amusment park. So, it's only me and Taemin in the house. 

*ding dong*

Who the hell could that be?

I walked to the door and opened it. What a suprise, there stood the three other SHINee boys. 

"Key? Onew? Minho?" I started to grow mad. "TAEMIN!" I growled. 

T: "What is it? Why are you mad?"

I pointed to the three standing at the door. 

T: "Hyungs? What are you doing here?"

K: "We wanted to see how the progress was going." *smiles*

T: "Oh, so that's why you asked where me and hyung were staying."

I glared at him. He scratched the back of his neck.

T: "Don't be mad Camille. I didn't know they were coming here. I swear. I had no clue."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "So, I'm guessing you guys are going to be staying here?"

O: "Only if you let us."

"Aish, fine. But you guys have to share rooms. I might have a big house, but there are only two rooms left."

O&M&K: "Yes ma'am"

"Taemin, show them their rooms. Then you guys should come down for lunch." I walked away from the door. 

T: "What's for lunch?"

"Chicken alfredo"

O: "I'm in!"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen. 

 

=Taemin POV=

When Camille walked in the kitchen. I motioned for the hyungs to follow me.

"Okay, so this is Camille's room. My room is right next to hers." I wiggled my eyebrows. Key hyung hit the back of my head. I rubbed the spot he hit me and pouted. 

M: "How about Jonghyun hyung?"

"Right next to mine."

K: "WHAT?! You two get seperate rooms, while we have to share rooms?"

O: "There are a lot of rooms here. Who else is staying with her?"

"Her dongsaengs. Her parents went to a business trip, so her dongsaengs have to stay with her."

M: "How many siblings does she have?"

"Four. Bridgette is the youngest. She's really cute. She like to play around with me and Camille. Camille is going to be a good mother. Anyways, hyungs your rooms are down the hall."

*ding dong*

C: "Taemin, can you get that!"

"Sure thing babe!" I yelled back.

I left the hyungs in their rooms and walked to the door. I opened it to see....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sulli? What are you doing here?"I asked suprised. 

Sulli: "Annyeong oppa!"

C: "Taemin, who is it? Sulli?!"

Sulli: "Oh, Camille. You're here." *rolls eyes*

C: "Uh, of course I'm here. This is my house. You told her where you were too?" *glares at Taemin*

"No. I didn't I swear. I didn't even tell her I went with Jonghyun hyung to California."

M: "Sulli?"

Camille huffed and ruffled her hair in dissapointment. I hugged her and pouted. "I mean, I didn't tell her anything. I promise." I pecked her lips. Sulli gasped. 

Sulli: "O-op-oppa? A-ar-are y-you two d-d-da-dating?" 

"Oh, Ne. Sulli, aren't you happy. Me and Camille are finally togther." I smiled putting my arm around Camille's waist.

C: "How did you find this place?"

Sulli: "I followed Key, Minho and Onew."

C: *raise a brow* "Sorry, but you can't stay here. There's no room available."

Sulli: "Tch. Why would I stay here? I'm staying at a hotel of course."

C: "Then why are you here?"

Sulli: "I came to tell Taemin something, but I guess I was to late."

Sulli started to cry. My eyes grew big at her reaction. "Omo! Sulli why are you crying?"

Sulli: "Because you broke my heart oppa. You're with her now. Why couldn't you see that I love you?"