After Party

Fake Love at First Crash

*A/N: This is after the concert.

=Janna POV=

Aigooo.... I don't feel so upbeat anymore. . .  no matter how many times Camille has commanded me to get up and do something, I refuse and remain seated. Gah. 

You know what, I'm gonna head out for a bit. Camille seems distracted, now is the perfect time.

=Jonghyun POV=

Janna's heading out... wonder what she's up to....

=Janna POV=

Jonghyun is following me. Why?

Ugh. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

=outside the ballroom=

I look around and I find a comfortable-looking couch and sit, wanting to be alone with my thoughts. I look up for a sec, and see Jonghyun walking towards me. I stand up, head to the elevator, and wait for the doors to slide open. And then he calls my name. 

JJ: Janna! Wait! Where are you going?!

Elevator..please..hurry up...

Jonghyun grabs my wrist, and I try to break free. 

"What?" I say angrily.

JJ: What's up with you? You've been upset since the concert ended.

"Nothing."

JJ: That's a lie.

"How would you know?"

JJ: Anyone can tell. You're being all pissed off.

Just then, the elevator opens. I step in, quickly press the CLOSE DOOR button, but Jonghyun manages to jump in just when the doors were about to close. He presses the number of the highest floor, and the elevator starts moving up. 

So now I'm alone with a guy. In an elevator. W.T.F.

"It's all your damn fault! You made me feel like crap!"

JJ: What?! What did I do?

I looked up and scoffed. "Don't act like you don't know what you did! The one time I look to you for some support, you turn away and act like a jerk."

JJ: I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

"The concert! I was nervous as hell, so I looked at you to calm myself down, expecting a smile to encourage me. But noooo. You didn't even clap afterwards!"

JJ: Oh. I-I-I'm sorry about that...

"Sorry my !"

JJ: It's such a small matter, you don't need to get upset over this.

"Why didn't you applaud?"

JJ: I...I..was so captivated by your voice that I was too stunned . . . .. . (A/N: We all know this is an alibi!)

"Right."

JJ: Really! 

W-wae?! He likes my voice...Now this is awkward.......I got mad at him for liking my voice. Aiii. How do I fix this. . . . . .

"Oh...well then go ahead and laugh."

JJ: Why am I going to laugh?

"Because I made myself look like an idiot, getting mad at you for no reason."

JJ: Aww, you didn't look like an idiot. You actually looked cute! *smiles, pinches my cheeks*

"Gyaaa stop doing that."  The moment he smiled, I felt my stomach flutter and my heart beat faster. I held my hand up to my cheek and felt that they were getting a bit hot. Was I red? I turned away so he wouldn't see. What is this? I know he's my bias and all...but this....this is different.  

The elevator makes that *ding* sound, signaling that they reached the top floor. I press the button for our floor, and the doors close. It's filled with an awkward silence, broken by the *ding* of the elevator, as two young girls step in. 

One of the girls gasped and looked at Jonghyun. 

G1: K-Kim Jonghyun? From S-SHinee?? 

JJ: Um, yeah it's me. Hi.

And then the other girl looked at me, and her eyes became wide. 

G2: Is this your girlfriend...?

Crap! I forgot about that...

JJ: Yes, she is. *wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer*

G2: Aiissh, joesonghabnida! 

G1: We apologize for interrupting your time together! 

*ding*

G2: Ehehe this is our stop! Nice meeting you, bye!

*both girls run out*

Ew. That was hella awkward.

JJ: You seem comfortable like this, hmm? *holds me tight*

"Aniyo!" I say then move away. Honestly, I was comfortable like that. Wait. What am I saying?! This is only pretend, not for real. I mustn't like him. It wouldn't be right...but what if...Gahh! Janna there's no what if. Stop thinking about that.

*ding*

=Jonghyun POV=

We stepped out and I told Janna to go ahead. I walked slowly, engulfed in my own thoughts. 

I didn't tell her the truth...because......I didn't want to ruin our relationship. If I told her I liked her.....and if she doesn't like me....then that would make things a lot more awkward between us. So for now, I guess I can deal with what we have. But I have to find out how she feels about me! I have to know ....

I sigh and take a deep breath as I enter the ballroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! This is such a short chapter =.=  I'm sorry! The next chapter will still be at the after party, but this is going to be from Taemin's POV. 

Please subscribe, and comment! Comments are loved :) It's the only way to know how I'm doing.

Kamsahabnida!

P.S. Special thanks to one of my besties, Camille, for giving me suggestions for chapters 8, 9, this one, 11, 12, and (I hope) many more ^ ^