Chapter Two

Only Love

 

Hyukjae whistled watching the wide electric door opening when Chansung entered the code, the latter chuckled.

“It’s not that amazing you know?”

Hyukjae shook his head and beamed like a high-schooler “I have just watch this in dramas with the ajusshi you met back there, never in real life.”

Chansung rubbed the back of his neck once he turned off the engine and hoped off, walking to open the door for Hyukjae when the latter was already outside smiling and bowing.

“I’m going now.”

Chansung widened his eyes standing in front of Hyukjae who was trying to pass Chansung.

“Wait! It’s late!”

Hyukjae nodded but blinked “And?”

Chansung didn’t get it. It was night and dangerous for a cute, wait, cute? It doesn’t matter now, Hyukjae was kind and Chansung wasn’t going to let him go.

“I-I promised you dinner, I’m gonna make it now!”

Hyukjae chuckled and Chansung found himself watching stupidly to that gesture as he coughed blushing when he thought was caught.

Weird. Chansung thought. He never felt his cheeks hot neither nervous nor wanting to make something for someone, not even for his wife and he sighed, his wife, she was surely asleep by now and Chansung sighed again messing his hair, she doesn’t love his wife, of course he have had with her more times that he can count, but their relationship was just that, wanting to make a heir.

Chansung blinked when a hand waved before him.

“The one who need rest it’s you, I’m going now.”

Hyukjae said and Chansung grabbed him by the wrist startling him before releasing him slowly.

“Sorry, eh, at least have a drink with me, there are no busses and yeah…” Chansung laughed nervously scratching his neck “you can sleep here, with…” Chansung widened his eyes and waved his hand “I mean, this house, my house has a lot of rooms, so you can use one for now.”

Hyukjae tilted his head, eyes blinking and he laughed nodding.

 

Once they were on the kitchen, Hyukjae sipping his warm milk and Chansung a glass of whisky, Hyukjae cleared his throat.

“By the way, you’re rich right?” Chansung stopped drinking, his eyes narrowed for a moment, something inside him felt crushed but he nodded and Hyukjae kept talking; “if you really want to thank me…”

Chansung closed his eyes, surely Hyukjae would ask money, even his wife just asks for money, damn, even his parents just ask for that so he sighed.

“Can you help me to find a job, please?”

Chansung wide eyes were set on Hyukjae who laughed nervously, a little milk by the corner of his lips and Chansung blinked again.

“Uh?”

Hyukjae coughed hiding his blunt question, but since he was needy for a job, continued.

“I-I know I mustn’t ask you this, is impolite and rude, but…” Hyukjae was flustered in embarrassment and Chansung smiled softly, so it wasn’t money; “and I can work in anything, I can be a butler, though I don’t know how to set a table, no better forget that, but I can be a gardener and oh yeah! I worked as a cashier but the jerk of my boss wanted to have a quick job on his pants and I kicked him hard.”

Chansung laughed, he like this man, he seem like a possible good friend; sincere and straightforward.

“I have a vacant, I need a new secretary because mine is going to leave her work soon, around a week, and meanwhile you can help me here with my files.”

Hyukjae’s face brightened as he nodded excitedly, yes! he had a job and this man seemed nice, so everything was okay.

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes breathing the empty scent from the sheets, so hollow, so out of life was this room, cold, like those hotel’s rooms that had no feeling, just loneliness and Hyukjae cuddled with himself and the covers, he giggled, at least they were soft.

 

Chansung loosened his necktie and smiled walking to his room, finally he would get someone to talk, it isn’t he doesn’t talk, he always talks by phone with immersionist and when his personal butler who is more his father than the real one, and he sighed, walking to the washroom to take a hot shower, his wife? In another room like the way it has been after the honey-moon.

 

Chansung knocked personally the door of the room Hyukjae was in as he heard the shift of mattress and opened it slowly.

“Good morning.” Chansung greeted thinking Hyukjae was still asleep, widening his eyes when he saw Hyukjae setting the pillows and observing the neatly way the bed was made and he shook his head.

“That is the work of the maids.”

Hyukjae grinned back “I can be a perfect maid then.”

“Beats me.”

Chansung said and then remembered “Oh yeah, breakfast is ready. My wife is waiting for us on the dining hall.”

Hyukjae walked surprised to Chansung and smiled “Wow, perfect life, rich, married and with a beautiful house.”

Chansung smiled awkwardly and Hyukjae stopped frowning “Where are the kids?”

Chansung asked dumbfounded “What?”

Hyukjae grinned “The kids, those little demons with faces of angels making noise and bringing life to the house, with them your life would be perfect.”

Chansung laughed and instinctively ruffled Hyukjae’s hair, making blush the smaller one.

“We have no kids, we tried several times, but it doesn’t work.”

Hyukjae lowered his face “Sorry, I didn’t…”

Chansung laughed “It’s okay, don’t worry, I’m still young, so I can try more.”

Hyukjae grinned, trying to fix his messed hair and blinked when he stepped at the threshold of the hall leading to the wide large table covered in golden tablecloth with red furniture, standing out against the white walls and mahogany furnishing.

But the most stunning sight was the woman with neatly raven hair, pale skin, pink lips and smooth skin sipping elegantly a glass of orange juice as Hyukjae gaped when those brown deep eyes from her were set on him and she curved her lips in a welcoming smile, classy but Hyukjae knew was practiced because her eyes didn’t have light.

Chansung smiled, gripping Hyukjae’s right wrist, introducing him to the woman.

“Hyukjae, this is Sunhee, my wife.”

Hyukjae bowed, her look was the one of a model, the dress was fresh yet graceful and Hyukjae felt embarrassed because his casual cloths.

“Nice to meet you Hyukjae-ssi.”

“Yeah, sorry, I mean… Nice to meet you too Sunhee-ssi.”

Chansung coughed trying to catch their attention and Sunhee smiled turning her head to her husband.

“Don’t get jealous, I just have eyes for you.”

Hyukjae smiled and said to Chansung “Your wife is really pretty; you really had a perfect life.”

Sunhee felt flattered at the compliment, Hyukjae looked as young as her husband and she giggled covering his mouth while Chansung frowned a little, he felt something inside burning but didn’t know what was as he forced a smile and shoved that growing feeling away, seating Hyukjae next to him.

“Let’s have breakfast then.”

Hyukjae nodded almost drooling at the food, Chansung hide his smile watching the young man; surely they have the same age or maybe not?

“The dishes were made by our personal chef” Sunhee said and Hyukjae nodded as she smiled “please feel free to eat as much as you want.”

“Thanks! Eh,” Hyukjae blushed “I mean, thank you.”

 

 


This is Chansung x Hyukjae, don't get me wrong about Sunhee, by the way, I don't know if there is an actriz or singer with that name, but I didn't thought in any female star while writing this, I just used the name randomly. Thanks for waiting and reading and commenting! :D