Chapter Three

Only Love

 

Hyukjae stopped by the corner of the aisle by the female voice yelling “Why do you even think I married you?” she asked and Hyukjae could imagine her frown as he heard Chansung sighed tiredly.

“Because your father forced you since I’m rich and you can have a smooth life with money, I know Sunhee, you have told me several times, still…”

“What? Do you want , I can undress right now.”

Hyukjae covered his mouth as he heard a dark bitter chuckle “You’re better than that, you’re not a , I just want a friend, is that much to ask?”

Sunhee rolled his eyes “Just give me my money and cut this crap. I need to go shopping or else Junho’s wife will say how un-fashioned I am.”

“Take the credit golden card, I don’t mind anymore.”

Hyukjae peeked when Sunhee wanted to kiss Chansung’s cheek, he just avert his face and she shrugged her shoulders.

“You just watch one of my embarrassment moments right now.”

Hyukjae lowered his face ashamed “Sorry…”

Chansung breathed out a sigh “It’s okay, as my future secretary I guess you must know I don’t have the perfect life, just the façade but is okay.”

Hyukjae felt pity for this man as he nodded slowly.

“Do you want to be my friend?” Chansung asked out of the blue while Hyukjae uttered a clumsy “uh?” before chewing his bottom lip and nodding slowly “Yeah…” it started with pity from Hyukjae’s side because Chansung looked lonely.

“Oh, I need to go to my place.”

Hyukjae randomly said after remembering the old man and Chansung took his keys “Let me go with you, also you need to move out from there and start living here.”

Hyukjae widened his eyes in horror “Eh?”

Chansung just nodded “I need a full time friend-secretary.”

 

It was weird, the old man wasn’t saying anything and just nodded waving at Hyukjae who bowed to him, then he just hopped in the car watching the place when he once lived on at the distance.

“Let’s go and have lunch.” Chansung said and Hyukjae blinked lost once they were already parking in front of a bulkogi shop.

“Aren’t you the type of classy sites?” Hyukjae asked and Chansung laughed.

“You want a high class lunch? I can treat you—”

“No! I was just saying!, and Bulkogi is pretty nice!!” Hyukjae his lips already salivating. Chansung took Hyukjae’s hand who blushed lightly.

Once they were before the table, Hyukjae hesitated to wrapped the meat and eat it until Chansung wrapped in the lettuce and said “Ah~” to Hyukjae whom blushed more opening his mouth shyly glancing to side to side to be sure no one was watching and finally chewing it and swallowing.

“You look cute when you’re lost”

Hyukjae pouted but grinned. Is the first time he has a friend like Chansung, so he wrapped now the meat and motioned Chansung to open his mouth who grinned widely before eating it.

“Good, let’s order more” Chansung said between chewing and Hyukjae laughed, both feeding each other oblivious to everything else.

Chansung phone suddenly rang as he made a pout with his cheeks and answered “Yeah, uh, what time, yeah… what?!”

Chansung hang up the call, paying the bill and grabbing Hyukjae’s hand.

“Mr. Jones said he isn’t going to sign anything because his wife doesn’t like any of the dealers send from each company, how superficial excuse he made, after all the effort and money I inverted, loosing this will send me bankrupt.”

Hyukjae gaped watching the highway and the pointer of the speedometer upping in numbers as he closed his eyes, almost kissing the land when he stepped firm floor as a woman laughed and Hyukjae blinked.

“Omo! I’m so sorry!”

Hyukjae felt so embarrassed and worry about his behavior as he glanced at Chansung who was bowing to a foreign man in suit already walking out the restaurant they supposed to meet.

“Are you okay?” the woman asked and Hyukjae blinked with a awkward smile and trying to answer with his broken english.

“Yeah, me good, thank uh you…” Hyukjae made an okay with his fingers and she giggled.

“You’re funny, wanna make me company shopping?”

Hyukjae smiled nodding don’t really understanding “Yeah, fine…fine!” Hyukjae felt the woman’s arm around his one as she waved at the man frowing to Chansung whom softened his gaze watching her.

Hyukjae heard foreign words uttered by that woman’s mouth “I like him, he is be my shopping partner!”

Hyukjae bowed nodding and Chansung widened his eyes while he was being dragged by the woman and Hyukjae kept his smile feeling lost.

“Am I being kidnapped?” Hyukjae asked inside the limousine and the woman blinked tilting her head don’t understanding but clapped his hands in delight when they reached the shopping district and Hyukjae widened his eyes.

We’re gonna have fun shopping all day, my husband will deal with your boyfriend, so don’t worry, the deal is sealed!”

Hyukjae just nodded again “Gomawo yo, ehm, thank you?”